Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Epic Keith
Epic Keith
Well neighbour, I could really use a review from a friend. Any new awesome features?
Panthera
Panthera
Considering the graphics of the gta V world it must be awesome... to bad it's not out for pc... and probably my pc wouldn't be able to run it anyway -.-

Anyway enjoy it!
mamali
mamali
well , having three lead characters changes everything , the story is amazing , missions are so fun , i really want to do them many times , and thats why they put replay mission part , so you can play any mission any time you want . and the world is massive full of things to do
mamali
mamali
it will come to PC hopefully . panthera graphics are not really much higher than GTA IV , just a little better texture and lights and colors . but the world is three times bigger thought :p maybe you can run it , what are you PC specs ?
Gunnbjorn
Gunnbjorn
Such a great game, the environment is realistic, the dialogue is funny and realistic, the cops are actually difficult, and my absolute favorite feature: All of the NPCs change clothes regularly.
Epic Keith
Epic Keith
WHEN IS IT COMING FOR PC :O
Panthera
Panthera
Intel Core2 Duo CPU E7400 2.80 GHz
3GB Ram
nVidia GeForce 9600 GT 1GB
Quite old... well at least Skyrim works on it without problem on high settings. ^^