Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Fine so far. I have no idea what's going to happen in the future though. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I had to get up early so they could fix the line (this thing that pumps medicine into me or something) in my arm and after that I came home and took a long ass nap so yeah
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
I don't blame ya. I had surgery once and I was completely out of it. All the fluids they pump into ya is odd. Just getting up was a chore. Just focus on rest for now. :) also do you mind when Drahkma shows up that I move the vampire group along to winterhold? Then I can give that group a break for you.
Simus
Simus
Looking forward to ya getting better Chief :) Glad you're getting some rest, sounds like you need it.
ChiefScalyNipples
ChiefScalyNipples
Dab can you give me a summary of what's going on with us vamps in the RP?
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
We're still where we are when you last posted. I posted last and basically Severus killed the monster about to attack His coven mate (because he's nice like that) And then went all crazy on the others, but I figured I'd let Jeroo go ape on the last one for old times sakes. (Since Severus realized that his friend likes to go nuts and inflict pain.) And Severus is now talking to the newcomer.