Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
L
Liliana
surely not. you aren't angry right now are u?
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I am, it's an optimistic angry though. I've been angry for about 5 years now so I guess in perspective I'm not
L
Liliana
thats a long time to be angry. someone must have done you some serious wrong, is all i can figure.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Nah, self directed. I was angry about alot of "injustice" before that. Decided that blaming myself and using that as fuel was more constructive than being angry at things that I can't control. For me, angry is a good thing.
L
Liliana
Oh... I see. Righteous anger is a powerful thing, but not when it's used an excuse. I guess. But I;m no one to judge, ya know. Still, I think its better to be angry than to feel nothing.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
That's kinda the goal. As long as I avoid "numb" I don't have to see a shrink that isn't related to me
L
Liliana
I wouldn't wanna see a shrink who is related to me.

lol. sorry. i have shrinks in my family. my mother was one. so I don't mean it personally when i laugh at that.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
It's no problem, I have two aunts that are shrinks, so I get it. I try to avoid family gatherings, they feel like follow up appointments
L
Liliana
Haha. I know what you mean. ;)
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Yea, having to explain anger and disconnection from the family unit just sucks when they feel they have a family obligation.
L
Liliana
i stopped explaining myself to my family a few years ago. i get away with it, tho. cause i'm the flighty one. i guess i'm lucky.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I just don't deal with most of my family anymore. They generally aren't worth the time and bullplops
L
Liliana
I can understand that.
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
L
Liliana
lol oh yeah of course after 50 shades of grey we all love that stuff. ;)
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
I keep hearing references to that and still have no idea what it is
L
Liliana
some badly written erotic book
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Haha, not missing much then, am I?
L
Liliana
I don't think so. i haVen't read it only excerpts and they didn't impress me
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Lady Redpool the Unlifer
Alright, I'll trust your judgement until curiosity gets the better of me.