Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
agfazzone
agfazzone
I have very 'influential' friends...... ;) lol!
dunklunk
dunklunk
Noted. Just don't turn those sweetrolls into a pizza, okay? Uh, please? ;) :O
agfazzone
agfazzone
oh, don't worry about that! I couldn't desecrate those poor sweetrolls like that!!!!! hahaha =D
dunklunk
dunklunk
There ya go. Sweetrolls and coffee. Now that's a good combo.
agfazzone
agfazzone
mmmm agreeed! We should go into business together...hahaha it would be a hit!
dunklunk
dunklunk
lol Agreed! Put Starbucks outta bidness. ;) Do you know the sweetroll's stats in the game? Like, its weight? I'm thinking half-a-pound or one pound. Now that is one massive sweetroll. :O
agfazzone
agfazzone
yes lol! well I just looked it up on the 2 skyrim wikis that I know of and one said 0.2 and the other said 0.1...I could've sworn they were heavier tho lol...all the "real life" recipes I've come across have you make them in a muffin pan that holds 12 muffins so they aren't really huge..I would make them jumbo size tho for sure...now I'm getting hungry =\ lol
dunklunk
dunklunk
Ha ha. For sure. They look absolutely huge when they sit on a shelf in your house. I agree. Thought they were heavier than that. What the hell. We can make 'em the size of a mudcrab. Sweetroll that big? Instant health-stamina-magika maxed out.
agfazzone
agfazzone
heck yeaaa hahaa we wouldn't need any of those potions anymore, just carry like 200 sweetrolls and you'd be invincible!!!
dunklunk
dunklunk
That's what I'm thinking! You know those weapons crafted outta dragon bone? PAH! I carry nothing but weapons crafted outta sweetrolls. And I shall smite thee with sugary sweetness until you, uh, die. lol :D
agfazzone
agfazzone
yes that would be superrrr intimidating for sureee.....hahaha! they would never suspect anything....lol
dunklunk
dunklunk
Or something like, "Excuse me, sir, but why in the hell are you eating my battle-axe? And is that espresso I sniff?" haha