Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Kulaasvokul
Kulaasvokul
Lol! This made me giggle. You wouldn't have sounded like a weirdo, you nugget. Also, I've never really tried rp'ing. :sadface:
Where is reka?! It says her account is closed :sadface: this makes me sad :sadface: ill ask her on Skype when she gets online probably ;D
But in answer to your question, I don't rp, never really have. Never really wanted to make an arse out of myself! Maybe I will one day, though. :p
death raider
death raider
Well yeah Reka left and I was actually wondering if you rped as she has her own site caled Krene. Like I don't know if you would have to rp, but if you would like to try it out there are loads of people there who could help you out with rping. So yeah maybe join as Reka's there like always so.

And thanks I have neevr been called a nugget so this is a new experience for me :p
Kulaasvokul
Kulaasvokul
No problem! Haha! I've signed up to her site, it's just finding the time to go on there. And also I may or may not have already forgotten my password. I don't think you have to rp, but ill try and get on sometime today! :D do you know why Reka left? She was the only one who gave me wall love on here :sadface: *cries*
death raider
death raider
well there were quite a few reasons, but It's not my place to say anything sorry :/ you could maybe ask her yourself, im sure she wouldn't mind telling you :)
Uther Pundragon
Uther Pundragon
Hey, I gave wall love too. Pff! :p
Kulaasvokul
Kulaasvokul
Yeah ill ask her :)
And I know but you aren't Reka! Reka love was awesome :sadface: she was my first ever friend on here too! :p