• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Manmangler

I whirlinwindsprinted to safety... ...off the cliff
Those forsworn built some camp near edges, so
I look nice camp to loot
Kill two with bow
Sneak and attack one behind
RED DOTS, too many red dots
My healt is fading so wise man use shouts without thingking any further
maantiekiitaja-rotko.jpg

AND I HAVE DONE IT THREE TIMES

Will I never learn anything

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I joined the Imperials on my first game play. Each time I think about it I feel even more embarrassed.

I joined the Stormcloaks on my first game play. Each time I think about it I feel even more ashamed. :p

I'm still in the lake with frost salts, scrubbing every day going "Still not clean... still not clean.."

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I dunno if anyone else has done this, but I decided to store all of my stuff in breezehome before a certain quest where you attend a party...... anyways, so I store EVERYTHING in my chest in breezehome, go do the quest, return and............ I left the key to breezehome in the damned chest.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Banging on the door aye Red? "LYDIA!! LYDIA!! I KNOW YOU'RE BLOODY IN THERE, STOP EATING THE BREAD AND GET THE DOOR YOU BITCH."

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Yea mage pretty much, but since it was my own ignorance, I refused to reload my save(last save was 2 hrs prior as well) and I simply started over, crafted new armor and settled into honeyside

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
On the subject about Breezehome

I had an interesting glitch where my wife wouldn't have clothes. But what made it a memorable moment, was that I was married to that Imperial lady in Riverwood. So I came home, there is my wife in her underwear and that wood elf I helped. But I also had a guard follow me in and say "No Lollygagging", it's like there was a waiting line to who was going to tap the Dragonborn's woman.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

That sounds more like you suspected something was up, brought a guard with you, and you caught them red-handed to me

Wildroses

On the subject about Breezehome

I had an interesting glitch where my wife wouldn't have clothes. But what made it a memorable moment, was that I was married to that Imperial lady in Riverwood. So I came home, there is my wife in her underwear and that wood elf I helped. But I also had a guard follow me in and say "No Lollygagging", it's like there was a waiting line to who was going to tap the Dragonborn's woman.

Your complaining that you found a guard and a harmless wood elf at home with your spouse? You got it easy, buddy. You know who I found it my house with my husband when I returned home to Honeyside thanks to that 'Leave before I've finished talking and I'll follow you' glitch?

Haelga. Twice.

To make it worse, both times she had the cheek to look me right in the eyes while standing next to my husband in my own bloody house and say: "New around Riften? Take my advice and stay at the Bee and Barb. The bunkhouse isn't for you."

Marcurio and I live in Solitude now.

1. When I had just gotten the game, and gotten to Bleak Falls Barrow. The whole quest was an embarrassment. First off, I didn't know what the hell to do at the first puzzle (with the animal markings), had to get a friend to help me (strangely enough, I had no trouble with the claw door, and knew exactly what to do without anyone else...). Then, after I killed Arvel (by the way, I didn't even let him speak, just butchered him; another embarrassment :p), I left the Claw there, and kept moving on. I went all the way back after I realized that I hadn't taken the Claw from Arvel's corpse. To top all of this off, after I defeated the Draug Lord at the end, I didn't know there was a back exit, so I went all the way back to the entrance to leave.

2. Killed Paarthurnax. Not because I wanted to, but a. Wanted to get rid of the quest, and b. I didn't even know what the hell was going on at that point in the game. Mainly because I had subtitles off, and I was talking to my friends, who are loud, at the same time.

3. A similar occurrence to Black Orchid happened to me. This isn't embarrassing, really, but just chaos. I was walking in the marshlands south of Windhelm, and suddenly, I notice some bandits fighting a Giants' camp. I interfere, and after the bandits die, the Giants come after me, until friggin' two bears and a dragon attack for no reason at the same time. I forgot that sometimes I'm not allowed to play the nosy hero.

4. When I was new, and level 2, I aggravated some Giants, and had a stampede after me, which I preceded to move to Whiterun (the location of these Giants were southwest of Whiterun, north of Bleak Falls Barrow).

5. I couldn't...friggin'...find my way to Serana's mother's secret "laboratory" in Volkihar in the Dawnguard questline. I had to look online for it. I'm sorry, I didn't see the switch! All I saw was the game telling me to run into a wall.

That's not nearly all of them, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I joined the Stormcloaks on my first game play. Each time I think about it I feel even more ashamed. :p

I'm still in the lake with frost salts, scrubbing every day going "Still not clean... still not clean.."

I couldn't deal with being an imperial scum that I went all the way to College of Winterhold from Solitude, and there I was... on the bridge leading to the college. I decided that it was for the best that I jump, and so I did.

thanks2Ralof

Friend 'O dog
I told Faendal to wait. forgot where I left him. spent hours searching and eventually started over

Every time I use the Whirldwind Sprint shout (and/or the Vampire Lord version) inside of a cave/tomb/ruin/fort etc, my character finds something to get completely and utterly stuck behind and I have to reload.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts