what is your character and what type of character is he/she and level?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Texaz2008

Veterans love to Game too!
Im lucky i haven't had a major glitch with my 1 life characters, but really they haven't made it to far :)
I was mad about my lvl 8 soldiers death tho, it was so stupid, I had killed a rabit while climbing the steps to see the greybeards, the corpse was at the edge and i just had to loot it....

my dumbest self inflicted death was, I had just got done doing the butchers work on some forsworn with my spellsword was a forsworn blackbriar corpse hanging off the ledge and i wanted to get the sword he had so i clicked and tried to drag him back on well i couldn't get a good angle so i moved.. well lydia comes RUNNNING UP . I see movement so i turn draw my bow thinking it was some one else.. and i fell off (its depressing when you see your person fall to their death in 3rd person view mode)

Schock

I am the most honest khajiit you will ever meet! At level 42 I have not stolen a single item! (I really resent the guards constantly calling me "sneak-thief"! Damn racial profiling!) I will rarely attack anything that doesn't attack me first. Except animals...a cat has got to eat! I am a high level smith and enchanter, and prefer light armor and one handed weapons. My dragonscale armor allows me to charge into a fight if I need to but I prefer to sneak up and dispatch my enemies with dual-wielded daggers. I dabble in Destruction magic a bit, and can dish out some damage, but it just isn't as satisfying as a good decapitation! I tend to save my magica for healing myself. Perhaps one day I will dust off my Archmage robes and work on those skills more.

XJaeX

Ghost
My current character is a High Elf Warrior. He has maxed weight, so he is a giant musclular man, he towers over enemies, npcs, and his max weight makes him look jacked. I would show a picture but i play on xbox so i cant, hes a giant of a man though. He wears heavy armor and uses 2 handed weapons. Right now he is in the 40's, He is wearing full daedric armor, using a daedric greatsword with fire and absorb health enchants. I have 2 permanent flame atronachs, and Mjoll the lioness is equipped with the same armor and weapon as myself. I play on master and i have yet to drop below half health and i 1 shot most enemies, and no enemy has survived more than 3 power attacks, including dragons. I dont sneak and i have right in the enemies face, i might trade the flame attronachs for dremora lords when i find them. I use all fire, my destruction tree also adds fire damage, my restoration tree regenerates health and stamina, while increasing my magicka regeneration, my atronachs have increased damage. His name is Talos and every enemy should bow at his feet or have their heads removed, I collect skulls in my home.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Basic sword and shield , but when I kick ass it's not so basic. And I have everything done on that Character . His name is Yaeson.

Niflheimr

1st character: Level 22 Nord. Mainly Dual wielding swords and Destruction magic. Use arrows in time of need.

2nd character: level 10 Breton. Full mage. Use poisoned arrows in time of need.

3rd character: level 5 Khajiit thief. daggers and bows.

level 81 bosmer, sneak archer, bound bow/shield setup, baisically the greatest hunter/killer in all tamriel (I also hear he is good in bed and "big" for a bosmer...)

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
^ I agree. Conan has a massive f***foff broadsword.

D0MIN0

I have a level 42 orc named Otep. He is a master of two handed, heavy armor and smithing. He also dabbles in archery, restoration, enchanting and alchemy. He uses full legendary dragonplate armor and an enchanted 2-hand daedric sword. I have to play on master difficulty or else it's just boring beyond all belief with all the one hit kills :D

Also have a 54 high elf mage, Selena, who has mastered all schools of magic save enchanting which she is working on probably as I speak :p She wears the Archmage robes and Morokei(the awesomest dragon priest mask thingy in the game) and exclusively dual wields magic to great effect.

I recently started a dark elf assassin with majors in Conjuration(for the bow and swords), Stealth, Alchemy(for them handy dandy poisons and such), one-handed duel wielding, archery, illusion, and light armor.
Currently he's using Cicero's armor, which looks kinda ridiculous, but is the best thing I could find for him.

XJaeX

Ghost
I am thinking of making a nord, named Achilles. He will use light armor, a sword, a shield. Thats it. He is Achilles, he doesn't need anything else.

Texaz2008

Veterans love to Game too!
I am thinking of making a nord, named Achilles. He will use light armor, a sword, a shield. Thats it. He is Achilles, he doesn't need anything else.

your forgetting achilles was also an skilled archer as well. :)

for you're achillies may i suggest you wear non-armored shoes only?

XJaeX

Ghost
your forgetting achilles was also an skilled archer as well. :)

Yes, i forgot about his epic skills, i can manage that, bows are rigged, well good ones. I need to find that imperial helmet tho for the look, but i think its heavy armor :sadface:

XJaeX

Ghost
for you're achillies may i suggest you wear non-armored shoes only?

what do you mean? like just boots or shoes? I was thinking imperial light armor, bracers, boots, then the heavy armor helmet, the spartan helmet with the black at the top, i know where it is, but it takes a while to get that far in thieves guild.

what do you mean? like just boots or shoes? I was thinking imperial light armor, bracers, boots, then the heavy armor helmet, the spartan helmet with the black at the top, i know where it is, but it takes a while to get that far in thieves guild.

I mean don't armour your feet.

Miss Steaks

My fav character I have so far is a level 56 khajiit proficient in stealth, armor crafting, bows, conjuration, and one handed weapons. For some odd reason when I was holding my scimitar and transforming into a werewolf, in werewolf form I was still holding the scimitar. Now, ever time I transform I'm a werewolf khajiit pimp slapping the citizens of Skyrim with a scimitar.....

She's fully equip with dragon scale armor.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Mine's a wood elf named Valenmer. He likes Archery, Restoration, Illusion, Alchemy, and War Axes.

10xuedc.jpg

Komvod

Anyone Need a Medic?
I currently have a Lvl 33 Imperial/werewolf Bounty hunter/assassin(On Master) Named Komvod. She uses mainly stealth tactics and one handed weapons with destruction(mostly sparks) one in each hand. She majors in sneak, archery, light armor, one-handed(Curved swords all the way), armor crafting and enchanting. I like to give her a cocky evil attitude. Shes highly disliked with the stormcloaks, very highly disliked. I steal sweetrolls for fun. She is currently married to Sibbi Black-Briar...lol. I don't like it when I'm double crossed and go out on killing spires when bored or angry. I have had countless encounters with hired thugs and Dark Brotherhood members(and collect their contracts as proof). I can't ride horses because every time I do They are killed. Currently I have mod armor for assassins creed, thieves guild boots and gloves. She travels with Marcurio. She only turns werewolf when the time shows worthy(which is not often). And to be faithful the her husband she ware the wedding band 24/7.

I always though of having Maven Black-briar as a mother in law. I don't know if its a good thing or bad.

Edit: Picture
2012-02-24_00001q.png

Epsilon

Shaun
Level 42 Nord assassin named Eva, with fiery hair to match her temper. She specializes in stealth, 1h weapons, archery, and speechcraft. I intend to make her more proficient in alchemy as I continue to level, since using the different poisons as an assassin fits the character so well and makes it so much more fun/devious.

That sounds like one deadly woman, sounds like my ex-fiance minus the 1h weapon and hair color