Creatures you despise the most

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Champion8877

dragons are annoying, i hate them. and its not because they are hard, its because they are easy(except for ancient ones). they stop being difficult at like level 15 and after that they just become a hassle and a burden to kill when exploring, they are not a challenge but they take a while.

Maz

Dragons.
I'm just happily fast travelling between giant camps, farming their souls, and then there's always a dragon that takes 5mins to land, but stops me from travelling.
or going to winterhold, there's one that will always spawn, again greatly slowing me down. and theyre so damned easy to kill

Blackst0rm

Charus - they killed me so many times when I was a low lvl noobie mage
Ancient Dragons - always attacking the college when I go to store items :sadface:

Matharred

and theyre so damned easy to kill
This upset me a lot when I first started playing, but Ive accepted now that Giants are scarier than Dragons.
Id have to say its a close tie between Wisp Mothers and all three Atronachs for me.
My first Elder Dragon did less damage to me than the annoying Wisp Mother that was hiding behind me in the trees the entire battle. Dropped me immediately after the dragon hit the dirt. Reloaded, got a Frost Dragon instead =(

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Saber Cats for sure, but as well, the Spriggans can be rather nasty. Did walk by and see a glitch that had a deer glowing like a Spriggan which was very neat.

benathius

down in a cave , nowhere to run away to recooperate myself , unawhere of the big vampiric bastard that hammers me with destrcution spells and im either burnt to a crisp , frozen or laying on my face frazziling from a lightning bolt before i even know what day it is, hate them , not good at fighting against any type of mage really but i have my tactics and they usually work , but vamps do my head in , its really to that point now where if one kills me ill go back and find him, sneak up on him and kill him just so theres one less in skyrim.

also draugr deathlords.... dont get me started , fus is MY word , bugger off it !

Niflheimr

My worst enemies in the game is when your traveling late at night through the wilds of Skyrim and come across those vampires that do massive destruction spells over and over, not to mention they are tougher than pl*ps to kill. I have four characters and each one has had a tough time killing them. They are 10x stronger than master vampires I cannot recall they're names now. But they're bastards.

I use fire against Vampires, it's effective.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I forgot to mention the dwemer automaton, man I hate those so f***ing much. Does anything affect them? Tried two handed failed, tried duel wielding swords failed, tried duel wielding spells all failed.
I ran into one Dwarven Centurion, and knowing there was no way of killing him...easily that is, I led him back the way I'd come right into a trap of the spinning blades. That was sweet. As for the spiders, I ran across a whole bunch of them once and after dying way too many times, I finally found the door I was supposed to go through, and just ran like hell past them.

Niflheimr

I ran into one Dwarven Centurion, and knowing there was no way of killing him...easily that is, I led him back the way I'd come right into a trap of the spinning blades. That was sweet. As for the spiders, I ran across a whole bunch of them once and after dying way too many times, I finally found the door I was supposed to go through, and just ran like hell past them.

Oh that's nice. I found the spiders to be killable with arrows.

Niflheimr

dragons are annoying, i hate them. and its not because they are hard, its because they are easy(except for ancient ones). they stop being difficult at like level 15 and after that they just become a hassle and a burden to kill when exploring, they are not a challenge but they take a while.

Really? I'm level 16 and I didn't start the main quest yet. Does that mean I won't have any problem taking down the dragons of the main quest? Shiit I shouldn't have wandered so much early in the game, I did 50 misc quest and almost half of that of other quests. Ugghhh

Krin-Dariit

I hate those damn charus...the Falmer fail a bit there, because their so-called pets are actually harder to kill than they are, which is pretty damn funny when they aren't running at you with a destruction spell at the ready.
But oh my god VAMPS. I apologise to anyone out there is is a vampire themselves, but thanks to possible-spoiler-reasons, and a few bad encounters...I hate them.

HighElfJimbo

I hate dwarven spheres. I try my hardest to conjure something (usually frost attronarch) an then attack 2 on 1 an it usually does the trick. Vampires are tuff. Mammoths take forever to kill. >=[ chourus are tuff too. I love dragons and drougr deathlords tho! They're the coolest!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Oh that's nice. I found the spiders to be killable with arrows.
Ha, ha. Well if you have three or four of them all crowding you at once, that's a little difficult. I have no problem killing them one on one, it's just when they start to swarm it gets a little tricky...

Leslie_Chow

Hagravens, Chaurus and Falmers. Those bastards are just annoying. They're the kind of creatures that can be killed easily but can kick my arse when more than one attacks.

Oh and those Dremore that just keep throwing Firebolts at you....

Lee

Rasta-For-I
For me it's bears. They're easy to put away, but what annoys me about them is that I hear the awful sound they make, but I can't see them. Then all of a sudden they pounce and it makes me jump sometimes.

BSE

None of the smaller things bother me...trolls, falmer, drawven spiders, etc...because Im usually dual casting fireball, so even if there is a few of them together, the blast hits them all.

I really hate chaurus though, but thats mainly because I faced my first one at a very low level and it killed me at least 5 times.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts