• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Sooo...tonight I was in the Hall of the Elements trying to decide which quest to do next, and in a moment of impish boredom, I decided to strip all my husband's clothes off and have him follow me around in the nude for a while. :eek: Because I'm mature like that.

Just as I take Onmund's armor away and he's standing there in nothing but a mage hood and a pair of vampire boots, Enthir walks past, sees my naked husband and tells me, "Even with the College's laid-back attitude, there are still some things that are off limits!" :p Aw, come on, Enthir.

(When I'm the Arch-Mage, we'll just see about that...)

xsneakyxsimx

I saw two wolves kill a giant without getting damage in open terrain. The giant glitched out in such a way so that it could not attack. I stood there for a solid 5 minutes at least watching the wolves nipping at the giant until it was slain... o_O

Chadonraz

LOL. :D :D

I died at the exact same moment a loading screen appeared (I was trying to back out of a cave). I heard the "you're dead" sound during the loading screen, and when it finished loading all I saw was a black screen. The music and sound effects played normally, but I heard my character gasp once before falling silent. None of the controls worked, because I was dead. :D
The most hilarious/WTF Skyrim experience EVER!

Wildroses

SkyrimStrayDog_zps54b8e314.png

Wildroses

There's a bad asian joke in there somewhere... o_O

For the record:
1) I am Australian with European ancestry
2) I didn't spend half an hour making Lucia's Stray Dog sit in the fire. I was walking into the room to use the cookpot and he was sprawling in the fireplace. Possibly it was a glitch related to the fact I have a mod which makes the useless backroom a kitchen.

xsneakyxsimx

For the record:
1) I am Australian with European ancestry
2) I didn't spend half an hour making Lucia's Stray Dog sit in the fire. I was walking into the room to use the cookpot and he was sprawling in the fireplace. Possibly it was a glitch related to the fact I have a mod which makes the useless backroom a kitchen.

I was just saying that there's a joke with the photo, not that you intended for it to be a joke...

Also... AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Some more WTF moments I've had recently:

So Riverwood was attacked by a dragon a couple weeks back, and during the fight Serana resurrected a dead Alvor. As soon as the dragon was defeated, instead of staying with Serana, zombie Alvor turned around and walked calmly into The Sleeping Giant, where he turned to ash just inside the door. o_O I didn't know they could even do that. Alvor really wanted one last drink.

Also I was in Riften just now, and we happened to walk past Balimund at his forge when I noticed he is smithing without his hammer. :eek: He was making the hammering motion with his hand, but the hammer itself was nowhere to be seen. Then he looks up and says, "Come to see Balimund perform miracles with steel, eh?" Um, yeah...we sure did.

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
Yesterday I was going to kill a dragon for a jarl. On my way I ran past a bear. Nbd and I continued to go kill the dragon. I was fighting said dragon, and just kicking his a*s. he was taking like no life from me. Then all of a sudden, the bear shows up and kills me with one swipe from behind!?! A bear more powerful than a dragon!?!
Respawn. I jump on my horse and fly past the bear this time. Get up to the dragon and start the battle. As I almost get him dead, my horse takes off......that damn bear, and now he has TWO frost trolls with him!
So I finally kill the dragon, one frost troll, and the other one and that stupid bear kill me again!
Respawn.......... Now I ran around the whole mountain and kill everything I see. Bears, trolls, bunnies, everything. Up to the mountain and start fighting the dragon. He is almost dead, when I get hit by fire from behind.........now there is another dragon, and elder, behind me, just going to town on me.
.........respawn..........I throw the controller across the room, shut down the Xbox, and went to the disc golf course. I don't think I will ever finish that yarls request.......

The end ;) game never gets old

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Nikhaya stopped at Windpeak Inn for a quiet drink and saw this. Makes an arrow in the knee seem rather trivial :eek: Someone really got tired of hearing "Ragnar the Red".

Skyrim 018.JPG

(Terrible picture quality, sorry...only have PS3 for the next few months so I have to make do without screenshots.)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I was travelling down the beach with Serana on Solstheim and ran into some Reiklings and we fight them but Serana accidently hits a nearby Netch and then the netch go berserk and Serana decides to slaughter them as well. I am trying my best to stop her, as I swore I would never kill a netch again but Serana is hell bent on their demise. Bulls, cows and their two wee babies. For Fluff sake Serana! Stop killing the netches!:sadface: It made me sick to watch.

Chadonraz

I've learned the hard way that the Cursed Ring of Hircine can most definitely cause a transformation even when you're in a (walled) city...

The first time was in Markarth, right after the initial Forsworn attack, and it was a big WTF moment for me. I didn't know the transformations could occur in cities.
Guard: "We'll handle things from here. Move along."
*change begins*
Me: "What?! Oh crap, better get out of here..."
Nice first impression, don't you think? :D

Second time was in Whiterun. Again I hightailed it out of the city, and when the Skyrim cell loaded, I got the message "Sneak increased to 43". I hadn't been sneaking for a loooong time, not to mention werewolves can't sneak... WTF? o_O
And then after I'd paid off the bounty, collected the bounty (oh, the irony) I'd come for in the first place, the guards in the city decided to aggro on me. I guess they never got the memo that I was no longer wanted.
I wear an Amulet of Talos, so I was able to spam Become Ethereal and take very little damage from all those arrows. But when Vignar and Eorlund came rushing to my defense, I decided to just re-sheathe my weapon to avoid unnecessary killing.
After that I tried to get out of Whiterun hold, but of course Skyrim would have none of that. I'd just passed Honningbrew when I transformed again. I was riding my horse, so I got the glitch where the camera stays focused on the horse, but I was controlling my character. To top it all off, a dragon chose that moment to attack. -.-
I ended up getting stuck in the river, and eventually killed by the guards' arrows.

Now that I look back at those Whiterun incidents, they're rather LOL worthy. Skyrim trolling me BIG time. :D

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
once i got attacked by 5 dragons! not simultaneously, mind you, but during my trip from rorikstead to whiterun. thank goodness i had help from a giant camp.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
You can't take Serana ANYWHERE...
So it's Kodlaks funeral and I even take off my helmet out of respect. Everyone is standing around being all morose and Serana blurts out "It's so bright out here...I don't know how you can stand it..". And that's not the end of it. To further my embarrassment, just as Alea lights up the funeral pyre on the forge, Serana walks up through the crowd and starts smithing at the forge! Really Serana? Really? o_O

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
My LOL moment involves giants and Lydia. As most of you probably know, Lydia can seem pretty invincible to low level characters. Well, I kinda busted that theory. So I decided to take on a Giant camp because the nearby fields have the largest supply of blue butterflies(potion ingredients were a priority). Well, midway through killing the giants, I see Lydia go into orbit, and go "Welp, I'm dead." About 5 minutes later, fighting the second giant, and I hear a bow twang. I don't use bows much, so I was really confused. I finally kill this giant, turn around, and behold! it's Lydia. Well then, maybe she's essential or something. Not very, funny yet is it? Well, here comes the LOLs. So now, ALL the mammoths decide me and Lydia have annoyed them, and proceed to destroy her while I run in and out with my sword and shield. Eventually Lydia goes into recuperation mode, and I shout FUS at the mammoths, it being the only word I know so far. And Lydia proceeds to collapse. So yeah, Lydia takes a hit that would kill most players at almost any level, yet is killed by the first word of Unrelenting Force. So much for the invincible housecarl.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
In Riften over the weekend and every last guard (at least the ones that roam about and stand about in the public areas) is floating over the canals, a few feet from where they usually stand and making their usual snarky comments.

My favorites were "No lolligagging" from the chick floating 20 feet above the canal water across from Mara's temple and "Hands to yourself sneak thief" from the guy floating above the entrance to the Ratway. My thoughts were "Lolligagging? What do you think you're doing now? and "Dude, I'm not suicidal, and I can't fly so I don't think you've got a problem.

Chadonraz

Finding Meridia's Beacon during the first part of "A Daedra's Best Friend" is always amusing. :D
The first time it happened I was kind of WTF, because it seemed weird that a Daedric quest would indirectly start another Daedric quest. xD

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
My LOL moment involves giants and Lydia. As most of you probably know, Lydia can seem pretty invincible to low level characters. Well, I kinda busted that theory. So I decided to take on a Giant camp because the nearby fields have the largest supply of blue butterflies(potion ingredients were a priority). Well, midway through killing the giants, I see Lydia go into orbit, and go "Welp, I'm dead." About 5 minutes later, fighting the second giant, and I hear a bow twang. I don't use bows much, so I was really confused. I finally kill this giant, turn around, and behold! it's Lydia. Well then, maybe she's essential or something. Not very, funny yet is it? Well, here comes the LOLs. So now, ALL the mammoths decide me and Lydia have annoyed them, and proceed to destroy her while I run in and out with my sword and shield. Eventually Lydia goes into recuperation mode, and I shout FUS at the mammoths, it being the only word I know so far. And Lydia proceeds to collapse. So yeah, Lydia takes a hit that would kill most players at almost any level, yet is killed by the first word of Unrelenting Force. So much for the invincible housecarl.
Only you hitting them directly can kill them, anyone else thats deals a "fatal" blow will cause them to collapse. its unavoidable ( unless you get that black book power) im afraid.

once i asked breylna ( that dunmer student in the college) to follow me and she got stuck in a sprint animation. it looked like she was always jogging on the spot. i didnt mind, it meant she had infinite sprint.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Only you hitting them directly can kill them, anyone else thats deals a "fatal" blow will cause them to collapse. its unavoidable ( unless you get that black book power) im afraid.

once i asked breylna ( that dunmer student in the college) to follow me and she got stuck in a sprint animation. it looked like she was always jogging on the spot. i didnt mind, it meant she had infinite sprint.
Well that both explains it and makes it funnier.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
In Riften over the weekend and every last guard (at least the ones that roam about and stand about in the public areas) is floating over the canals, a few feet from where they usually stand and making their usual snarky comments.

My favorites were "No lolligagging" from the chick floating 20 feet above the canal water across from Mara's temple and "Hands to yourself sneak thief" from the guy floating above the entrance to the Ratway. My thoughts were "Lolligagging? What do you think you're doing now? and "Dude, I'm not suicidal, and I can't fly so I don't think you've got a problem.

Those soldiers are a funny lot. I had one say to me something to the affect.. "Damn this peace treaty with the Stormcloaks. Give them two weeks and they will be killing us in our sleep". THAT came from a Stormcloak soldier..lol.