who do you hate the most in skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what would you love to do with the people you hate the most in skyrim?

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
I figured it was that imperial idiot battleborn asking you........

grey maine or battle born, as he ask's you.

And I feel like shove shoving a sword up his ass.

or maven black briar who is the ultimate hag!!!!!!

I can't stand her, she is such an old battleaxe who needs a sword up her ass too!!!

one person in the main city who really pisses me off the most is elenwen or that spoiled bastard brat erikur, who is like a giant kid or spoiled brat.

I really want to rob the crap out of erikur's house so bad....
let's think of all the most horrible things we can do to these sort of people we hate the most, in skyrim.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
My hate for Dirge is quite intense...
bNLcI.jpg

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
Nazeem is the worst. "Do you get to the cloud district often? Oh, what am I saying-of course you don't." I was happy when Cicero "accidentally" killed him.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I hate when I can't finish quests due to major glitches and bugs. Blood on ice is an example to this.
Are you stuck with that stupid amulet forever as well? I solve the crimes and get everything done and even kill the killer, but, forever more I'm stuck with that stupid amulet. All I can pray is that there is some use for it in the future. Another example is Hadvar's remains from the Frost(whatever) Lighthouse quest where you figure out the murders. They don't seem to serve any purpose but are forever in my inventory as quest items. I know they don't weigh anything, but they are still irritating.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Are you stuck with that stupid amulet forever as well? I solve the crimes and get everything done and even kill the killer, but, forever more I'm stuck with that stupid amulet. All I can pray is that there is some use for it in the future. Another example is Hadvar's remains from the Frost(whatever) Lighthouse quest where you figure out the murders. They don't seem to serve any purpose but are forever in my inventory as quest items. I know they don't weigh anything, but they are still irritating.

At one point the murder just stood there with a knife in his hands near the vendors, and for some reason when I try attacking him, I receive a bounty over my head. Both the guards and him start attacking me on sight. I could not find a way to resolve this, and so I was left not completing the quests. I had to use the console command to reset the quest.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Rolff Stone-Fist, because he's a Dunmer-hating jerk.
Delphine, because everything she says annoys the bejesus out of me.
Lemkil from Rorikstead, for being such a bastard to his kids.
Pretty much every Thalmor justiciar I run into. Ondolemar really grates on my nerves.

If I'm playing a male character, Olfina Gray-Mane..."What's the matter? You can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?" Bitch, I wasn't even looking at you! o_O

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
My hate for Dirge is quite intense...
bNLcI.jpg

Guess you didn't find his name as frightning as he thought...

Looks like he just crapped out his own head :D

My most hated person is Nazeem. So much so that one of my favourite moments in skyrim was when I had to beat him up in a companions radient quest. I have a seperate save just so I can keep doing it :)

RY14NCE

Dragonborn

*SPOILERS*

You put those remains in the fireplace, it gives you a permanent boost to restoration. It's either 10% stronger or 10% less to cast, I can't remember.

And for the Amulet, you need to get it identified by callixto as the necromancer amulet before you finish the quest in order for it to stop being a quest item. Once it is identified, it also has some sort of levelled enchantment.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I figured it was that imperial idiot battleborn asking you........

grey maine or battle born, as he ask's you.

And I feel like shove shoving a sword up his ass.

or maven black briar who is the ultimate hag!!!!!!

I can't stand her, she is such an old battleaxe who needs a sword up her ass too!!!

one person in the main city who really pisses me off the most is elenwen or that spoiled bastard brat erikur, who is like a giant kid or spoiled brat.

I really want to rob the crap out of erikur's house so bad....
let's think of all the most horrible things we can do to these sort of people we hate the most, in skyrim.
i once took on the entire town of riften offing everyone there who was even a small threat just to spend an hour repeatedly beating the crap out of that B**** maven blackbriar!! she's impossible to kill but that didn't stop me from driving the point home that i sure as hell don't like her.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I once created an enchanted mace called Snobgobbler specifically to bash in Taarie's skull. It then got put on display on the rack of honour in Hjerim.