• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
My favorite race is Nord, reason being is because the nords tend to be hard working people, not like the other races. They have resistance to cold which comes in fairly handy. they look the most realistic out of the human races, obviously orcs and argonians and kajiht aren't human. over all they are quite fun I prefer to use melee when I play so being nord is a no brainer, lol you won't a nord using spear or dragging his knuckles like other races.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
My favorite race is Nord, reason being is because the nords tend to be hard working people, not like the other races. They have resistance to cold which comes in fairly handy. they look the most realistic out of the human races, obviously orcs and argonians and kajiht aren't human. over all they are quite fun I prefer to use melee when I play so being nord is a no brainer, lol you won't a nord using spear or dragging his knuckles like other races.

Nord because Skyrim is my homeland. ;)

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I always find myself making Nords haha though I switch it up somtimes haha. Nord are just awesome, and I also like they start with a Speech boost.

I prefer any race with a natural resistance to a form of magic or one that starts with extra magic. Only because its seemed to serve me well .

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I like argonians because they look awesome!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
It's the old 1980's D&D sessions, but my "Favorite" race is always dependant on the character / class.

Sword & Board, or Paladin - Nord
Hulk Smash Puny Humans - Orc
Sneaky Archer type - Wood Elf
Sneaky cut your throat, maybe summon scary things - Dark Elf
Arch Magus - High Elf

However, I usually blur the edges, and more often than not, my characters will become multi-class and usually the opposite of my racial intent!

Once had a High Elf in Dark brotherhood leathers, traipsing through the wilderness, dual-wielding Eleven swords like a barbarian, currying favor at an Orc Stronghold! :D

Skulli

i dunno blue eyes and blond hair and muscles just scream power to me....not like other filthy races nords all the way!

You couldn't smell Ralof on that wagon?

My Gawd, do we Nords ever bathe?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
when i play a nord i kill redguards when i see them cos I know that all they do is eat watermellon and drink ripple

Enough of the racist crap, please. This is the second thread I've seen it in and it's simply not welcome. You're free to believe what you like about your race and everyone else's, but wanton racist insinuations like this are simply not welcome here and add nothing to fruitful discussion.

If you want to have an actual meaningful conversation and debate about race, feel free to start a lobby thread and I'll go toe to toe with you. Otherwise, keep it out of the forums.

Skulli

Enough of the racist crap, please. This is the second thread I've seen it in and it's simply not welcome. You're free to believe what you like about your race and everyone else's, but wanton racist insinuations like this are simply not welcome here and add nothing to fruitful discussion.

If you want to have an actual meaningful conversation and debate about race, feel free to start a lobby thread and I'll go toe to toe with you. Otherwise, keep it out of the forums.

Well said.

If he/she does start that thread, and you need a tank while you filet him/her, throw me a Black Sacrament, I'm so all in!

Skulli

i agree time to close thread, obviously some ppl can't handle a true nord

A fictional Nord and potentially, an immature racist are two entirely separate things.

Kindly ponder that and rethink what Forum group you'd be most comfortable with. I assure you, most here were not amused.