Background stories for your character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

How important is your character to you?

• Total voters

kyleekay

Hey everyone,

After joining this forum I discovered I'm not the only one who pays so much attention to a character. Do you also like it to create a short biography or some family history? I do.. It makes a character more realistic and "alive".

I'd like to hear some of your character's background stories. Not only for inspiration: I'm just interested.. :)

Here is the character I have written about in my blog.

Meet Dar'Ajira said:
Dar'Ajira grew up with her mother and father in the wilderness near Falkreath, avoiding the darkened eyes that fell upon her family whenever they came near the gated cities. Her father, S’Zahr, was a hunter. Her mother, S’Tsani, a proficient alchemist. When Dar’Ajira was about 10 years old, her father embarked on a hunting trip, in the direction of Markarth. Days and days passed, each more tense than the last. Finally after nearly two weeks of awaiting his return, S’Tsani decided to go out and search for him, telling Ajira to stay put. Ajira knew she had no choice but to follow; her mother was a kind soul, and would surely hide the truth of whatever she found.

Ajira followed her mother in the shadows (her parents never could find her during childhood games of hide and seek), and picked up fruit, berries, and killed small animals along the way for sustenance. After two days and one night of walking, Ajira watched her mother fall to the ground in grief; she had been following a faint trail of blood, which led to a discovery she never would have dreamed of. Ajira’s father was found dead, with only the torn remains of Imperial armor surrounding him, and his own dagger in his chest. To S’Tsani, this only cemented her belief that the wretched Imperials hated their Kind. Before Ajira could stop her, her mother entered Markarth, ignoring the guard’s cries of “Oy! Milk Drinker! You are not welcome here!”. Armed with nothing but a well-worn dagger and a few potions, she continued on in order to enact vengeance for Zhar’s death. Ajira crept behind her, tense, avoiding the guards as best she could.

Tsani finally slowed; unsure of what was to come, Ajira watched on fearfully. Tsani approached a group of Imperial Soldiers, who were sharing a drink and a laugh. Tsani asked one question as she approached: “Why?”; one soldier, who seemed to know what Tsani was speaking of, replied: “He was a Thalmor informant, no?” as he reached for his battle-dulled sword… Ajira watched in horror, as she realized their journey was all for naught. Her mother fought valiantly, but was overcome by the weapons of the soldier. The soldiers left the area, laughing. Did they not realize that they now had the blood of two innocent people on their hands, or did they just not care? Ajira approached her mother’s body, and was filled with grief, but also a sense of purpose. She would enact vengeance upon the Imperial scum who orphaned her, over false claims. She would train hard in the years to come, acquire companions who could aide her in building her strength, and she would embark upon her journey to join the Stormcloaks filled with self-serving purpose and little regard for those who could not help her along the way.

More here: http://skyrimforum.com/blog/kyleekay.20299/

I hope to write more entries soon. :)

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Pull up a seat, ye lads and lasses, these are quite the tales.

Murgash gro-Ogdum was born in Dawnstar, although his ancestors (great-grandparents and above) hail from Orsinium. He grew up in a clan-style family with six other siblings on the outskirts of the town as the third born. As such, his role as the middle kin was a fine balance between taking after his elders and teaching his younger blood-kin. The family was prosperous enough as far as working in a relatively small settlement like Dawnstar went. His father worked as a foreman for the workers at nearby Quicksilver Mine, and his mother worked as the town’s blacksmith for a short time before retiring prematurely in an effort to care for her young. Along with his other siblings, Murgash trained to become a warrior, specializing in greatsword and battleaxe alike. For a time, the family prospered as Dawnstar’s protectors.

However, only a fortnight after Murgash came of age, his father was killed when Quicksilver Mine suffered a partial collapse, crushing the elder Orc under several hundred pounds of rubble. The family grieved, although their patriarch’s death had an even more profound effect on young Murgash. A day earlier, a wandering mage had visited the town in search of an apothecary, babbling to himself under his breath. Although he initially didn’t even give the mage the time of day at first, something the latter had said had sent his mind into a hypnotic daze.

The mage had been jabbering about necromancy and its supposed potency on the recently deceased. That meant raising the dead, even but for a few brief moments. By now, Murgash’s mind was reeling: Could he truly raise his father from the dead? He had no magical ability as far as he could tell. To salt the wound, magic of any kind was forbidden in his family, save for enchantment. Nevertheless, the determined Orc’s lust for power reigned supreme.

Nightly, Murgash snuck out of the household to scrounge up and sort of books pertaining to the arcane he could find. Reading became a fast hobby for him; soon enough, he felt himself enter the mindset of an aspiring scholar; more specifically, a scholarly warrior, intent on unlocking the potential of a deep and all but forlorn realm of magic.

A year passed, and Murgash decided to take matters into his own hands. He attempted a necromantic spell out of sheer intrigue one night; however, he was caught abruptly by his peeping mother. Predictably, in the wake of the infraction, the indignant family presented him with two choices: leave and never return, or be reported to the town guards and spent the rest of his days behind bars. He selected the former option, and began his trek to the College of Winterhold, a mystical institution he would join if he ever became proficient enough with Conjuration.

Thus began Murgash’s downward spiral into the vagrant, necromancer-knight he is today. Presently, his ability with magic is steadily improving.

----------

Ruaidhin, an orphaned Bosmer, was raised in Riften by a foster family of Dunmer after he and his parents were assaulted by a passing bandit caravan en route to Vvardenfell from Valenwood. The incident, in which both of his parents lost their lives, occurred during infancy; however, he does not recall the ordeal, and prefers to keep it that way.

Needless to say, the Wood Elf’s development was still plagued by hardship. The aforementioned Dunmer couple was frail and frequently sick; as such, they were unable to make much money to sustain Ruaidhin or themselves. Still fresh into his teens at the time, the former elected to make money in the only way he felt comfortable with, in the trademark dubious sort of manner he had acquired observing the denizens of Riften: theft, mainly pickpocketing. In order to cover this up, he took up an apprenticeship with a local herbalist, involuntarily becoming a decent brewer of potions and poisons alike. The herbalist was also a hunter, thereby also teaching the young Ruaidhin how to use a bow.

Though the Dunmer couple passed on eventually, Ruaidhin felt a certain thrill in larceny and hunting alike, which led him to his present profession of being a thief/assassin-for-hire, as well as an expert toxicologist. Moreover, the coin he could accumulate on any given day was respectable at the very least.

----------

Lucius Domitius Cato was renowned even at birth, as the sole son of his heroic father, a Great War veteran and hero (though an eventual martyr upon his death in Bruma).

As such, the young Lucius, afraid of the chopping block, elected to pursue a path of righteousness and religious morality. He enlisted in the Imperial Legion (where he picked up a few fundamentals of magic and trained with the sword and shield restlessly) and swore fealty to the Eight Divines and Emperor alike.

After two years of diligent service, he was promoted and stationed in Skyrim to assist in containing the Nordic uprising.

You put a lot of effort in to that :) love it

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Okay this is really long, but I was bored in the car and wrote this :p

Name: Odairian

Race: Dunmer

Type: Evil Vampire Assassin

Skills: Sneak, One-Handed, Light Armor, Illusion, Alteration(maybe)

Backstory and then some haha:

Odairian is a 29 year old Dunmer "refugee" from Morrowind. Like other refugees, he forced to live in Windhelm where he is constantly the target of racism and cruel rants by the local Nords. What the Nords don't know, however, is that Qdairian is the reason that Skyrim is having a civil war. You see, Odairian is a trained assassin that works for the Thalmor. The Thalmor saw opportunity in Skyrim for chaos and with Skyrim weakened by it's own people, the Thalmor could easily come in and take over Skyrim. They found out that Ulfric Stormcloak, a Jarl that has a profound hatred of the Thalmor, was to be visiting the High King of Skyrim later that month. They decided they could murder the High King, framing Ulfric, causing out roar in Skyrim. They knew that with Ulfric's cocky attitude and his "Oh yea, I meant for that to happen.." demeanor, that he would take credit for killing the High King and fight the Empire, which is now basically controlled by the Aldmeri Dominion, to drive out the elves and restore Talos as a divine. The Thalmor contacted Odairian and told him his part in their plan. Odairian was an excellent assassin and had done many jobs for the Thalmor, but this was by far the biggest job he had ever been assigned. As he studied the reports on the High King, he started to make out his plan. He would wait for the King to meet Ulfric in the court yard of the Blue Palace and would cast an invisibility spell and stab the kin in the back. As Ulfric ran away, Odairian would cut up the King's clothes and cut his skin, to make it look like Ulfric had used his shouts on him. As the day approached, Ordairian became excited. He had never done a job this big. When the day finally came, he packed his bag and set off to Solitude. All went exactly as Odairian planned. However, when he returned to Morrowind, he found a note in his home that read:

"You have 4 days to leave Morrowind or we will find you, and we will kill you. This is your first and only warning."

Knowing it must have been from the Thalmor, Odairian packed up and headed back to the last place he wanted to go, Skyrim. The only reason he went there was because the High King, before Odairian murdered him, had announced to the citizens of Morrowind that their boarders were open to them, as long as they agreed to live where instructed. Knowing he pose as a refugee, he reasoned that it was the only choice he had. As Odairian was given Windhelm as his living quarters, he remembered that Ulfric Stormclack was the Jarl of some hold in Skyrim... Windhelm. Thinking his luck couldn't get any worse, he realized that Windhelm was full of racist, aggressive Nords. As Odairian finally got tired of the Nords excessive rants towards the elves of Windhelm, he decided to go back to his old ways of dealing with his problems. So he crept into the Nord section of the city and went off. He killed 12 Nords before he decided that rest were bearable to live with. The next day, a courier came to him with a letter from someone who didn't name themselves. All the letter was was a picture of a hand and two words: We know. Not thinking anything of it, he carried on his daily routine. When he woke up the next morning, he was facing a woman, in some weird red armor, with a cloth covering most of her face. She gave him a dagger and Sao he had to pass a test. She showed him 3 people;!one Breton, one Nord, and one Khajiit, all with bags over their heads. He was instructed to kill one. So, just going on instinct and hatred, he killed the Nord. She said he passed and said, "Come, join us, the Dark Brotherhood. And remember, silence is the greatet music of all." Before he could ask who she was, she vanished. Confused out of his mind, he returned to Windhelm. He decided to look up what the lady had called her organization, the Dark Brotherhood. After some research, Odairian learned the location of their base of operations. He traveled to the forests near Falkreth. He came upon a door with a skull and a painting of a hand, just like the one on his note only this one was red. As the came near the door, it started talking to him. It asked him the question, "What is the music of life?" Remembering what the woman said, he replied, "Silence, my brother." The door opened and Odairian stepped inside....

Haven't got the part where he turns into a vampire yet :p

Twiffle

I have just started a new character, and took some advice due to me constant rerolling without any story, its something i had never thought of. So with a new take on a proven build Millicent was born.

She is a High Elf 2h warrior in light armour. Her story is that she was raised as an Elf orphan in the imperial city and as a youngster showed extreme guille and persuasive with others around her, Millies (as i call her) inborn magical abilities showed at an early age but she was always intrigued with the Orc warriors training with the Im perial soldiers, and used her speech skills to get training in using 2h weapons, predominantly the Greatsword. She disappeared in her late teens after visiting the Imperial City and her name was never seen again or heard of again.

However, she was captured by the Imperials as she was with Ulfric during the ambush, although the Imperial soldiers had no idea who she was, Millie is a spy for the Emperor, she is fed information to give to Ulfric to gain his confidence, and when captured Millie was there as an assasin to end the rebellion, until it went t**s up, her identity is unknown to the Imperial legion as the only person who does is The Emperor himself, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,,

and so the adventure begins .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. :cool:

Saozig

Hippy
I often pick a build, race, gender and name for a character and then develop a backstory for them in teh first hours of playing them. My latest, my Bosmer Adventurer named Tayvalyn Ar Gwer had a little backstory when I started with her. I wanted her to be a Bosmer raised in daggerfall by Breton parents. But ti took paying her for a little but to flesh that out.

I started her game from the very beginning, instead of going to my "Prisoner save" in Helgen right before Hadvar calls you up. While I was sitting through the horsecart ride in Helgen, I came up with the idea that Tayvalyn was a angry young Bosmer who is looking for her own identity. She was arrested with Lokir of Rorikstead, whom she had met through a mutual Breton acquaintance of a less-than-stirling reputation. She had teamed up with Lokir to steal some horses with the intention to transport them across to Cyrodill for a kind of cross-country horse thief ring. She was hoping to make enough money so to be completely independent of her adoptive Breton parents, who had been very kind and generous to her but were a constant reminder of the loss of her own parents in the Aldmeri Dominion's campaigns, and how she ended up being raised so far away from Valenwood.

She started out in Skyrim with a lot of anger issues which led to her incurring a bounty pretty much anywhere she went. As part of the no-dragon play-through that this game was intended to be, I have her avoiding Whiterun because of her authority issues and resentent about being caught up in other people's issues, given her own sense of indentity is still very fragile and easily threatened. (Granted she did go to Whiterun once as part of teh Night to Remember quest, but other than that, no--I had her bribe her way pass the gate guard.) But she has since befriended Faendal who has become her mentor and a much-need Elven father figure for her and she built a house (Lakeview Manor), so she's started to come to terms with her identity issues. There's the chance that, as she evolves and confront her issues, she will go to Whiterun to talk to the jarl, especially if things start getting too glitchy from me not having done Dragon Rising. :p

Name: Vierre Kynelli

Race: Breton

Height: 6' 4"

Vierre was born into the immensely wealthy Kynelli family in 4E, 162. They lived in High Rock, and were extremely influential when it came to politics. The middle child of 7 siblings, Vierre was often neglected and developed internal resentment for his brothers and sisters. When he was 26, his father passed away, and his eldest brother was eager to take his place as head of the Kynelli estate. Vierre soon discovered that his brother had murdered his father in order to take over the throne.

Vierre confronted his brother, who quickly had him imprisoned and silenced from the rest of his family. Years later his mother secretly freed him, and updated him on the state of the Kynelli family. His brother had torn the family to shreds, had one of the younger siblings executed, and was rapidly depleting the wealth they were known for. Vierre had no choice; He had to kill his brother.

He engaged in a standoff with his eldest brother, and they fought to the death. Eventually, Vierre prevailed. He soon realized he had sacrificed his entire humanity to save his family, and he fled from High Rock and entered Skyrim, abandoning his family. He has since identified himself as dragonborn, developed powerful conjuration skills, and became tied up with the Volkihar vampires. He is now a vampire lord, and, lacking the kindness and spirit he had once had when he was younger, is a monster. He constantly battles with his good and bad side, but it is often his evil tendencies which prevail. He has located several purchased artifacts his brother had sold when he was in control of the family coin, and hopes that one day he can return and be a welcomed member of the Kynelli.

P.S. he's gay and he married Roggi <3

Felidae

The White Wanderer
Name: Felidae
Race: Khajiit
Class: Wanderer
Standing Stone: The Thief

My character, a young Khajiit woman named Felidae, was born into captivity in a recluse Morrowind mine, which was being illegally run by a sadistic Dunmer Slave-Master. For years she was forced to work in the harsh conditions of the mine, at some point having an ugly slave-mark branded onto her left wrist in the form of a Hulking Fabricant. At the tender age of six she witnessed the brutal death of her father at the hands of the Slave-Master (her mother died during childbirth) and received a vivid scar across her face after confronting him over it. It also gave her an irrational dislike of the elven kind, especially the Dunmer.
When she was eight years-old the mine was finally discovered and ransacked by soldiers, giving her and the other slaves an opportunity to escape. During the commotion she was attacked by the deranged Slave-Master, and in her panic to get free she slashed his neck open with her razor-sharp claws, killing him. She escaped the mine and found herself wandering the wastelands of Morrowind alone, starving and without any purpose in life.

Eventually she was discovered by three Khajiit thieves who were escapees from another mine and, seeing some potential in the girl, they decided to take her under their wing. The trio showed her the way of the Thief, how to sneak, pickpocket, swindle etc., and they discovered that she's a fast learner when it comes to stealth. She and the three thieves soon formed a close bond with each other, and she began to see them as almost brotherly.

After three years of travelling the land with them, committing various break-ins and hold-ups throughout Morrowind, they decided to turn their sights on something bigger, and the four of them managed to gain access to Cyrodiil using the money they've accumulated. They immediately headed for the Imperial City, where the Khajiit thieves believed they will make their fortune. They set up camp in the sewers under the city, emerging at night to steal from shops and homes, and during the day picking the pockets of various passer-by.
After nearly a month, they realized they were getting nowhere and decided that they need to aim even higher in order to succeed in making their fortune. So one night they planned an extravagant raid on a stately house in the Elven Gardens district of the city, desperate in their greed. However, little did they know that the owner of the house was a retired captain from the Imperial Legion, and the house was very highly guarded. Needless to say, they were caught red-handed. Their hiding spot in the sewers was discovered, and the four thieves were sentenced to ten years each in the Imperial Prison for their crimes. The retired captain, however, took pity on the eleven year-old Felidae, and decided to foster her.
While the three Khajiit thieves rotted in the dungeons, Felidae slowly adapted to her new lifestyle. She took up a job delivering papers for the Black Horse Courier, and her foster father taught her the skills he learned in Legion training, such as swordplay, archery, light armour and hand-to-hand. Felidae learned to somewhat enjoy this new way of life, and the old man started to become the father she never really knew. It was also from this man that she acquired the name 'Felidae' (meaning the biological family of cats), as the first portion of her life was spent being regarded simply as a number.

Ten years passed, and Felidae grew into a strong-willed young woman living a life of almost complete contentment; earning bonuses and promotions at work due to the unmatched speed at which she delivered her papers, and had a growing hope of getting together enough money to one day purchase her own place.

Despite the seemingly perfect lifestyle, however, she still felt as though she didn't fit in with life in the city. She was tormented every day by memories of her childhood, and nightmares of her father's death permeated her dreams each night. She had trouble with keeping friends and had almost none, preferring to stay indoors and train than keep up with hersocial life, and she rarely left the city other than to hunt mudcrabs by Lake Rumare and meditate on the shoreline. Deep down she knew she will never be able to settle down and escape her past, no matter how hard she tried. So she lived as a recluse, only leaving the house to shop and work.

Meanwhile, deep in the Imperial dungeons, two of the Khajiit thieves had died from disease during their ten years of captivity, but the third thief was finally released back into Tamriel a free man; alone, insane from his many years of imprisonment, and with nought but one purpose. In his mentally handicapped state, he retraced his steps to the old man's house that night and managed to break in once more, carrying a lit torch. Felidae, hearing the thief enter, confronted him on the stairs. The two tussled, the thief dropping the torch and unintentionally starting a fire. Using all her strength, she managed to overpower the wretch and throw him to the floor. Terrified, he begged her to come with him back to Elsweyr, where they could start a new life together just like the old days. Just at at that moment, Felidae's foster father appeared in the doorway, threatening the thief that if he didn't leave the property immediately he'd be arrested, not knowing that the city guard were unable to enter due to the rapidly spreading fire. The thief, desperate not to be imprisoned a second time, seized a knife and murdered the old man in a fit of blind panic, while Felidae watched on in horror. Realising the enormity of what he's done, the murderer once again attempted to plead with her to join him, so they could escape the province together and start anew. But Felidae, suddenly beset by a murderous rage at the death of the man she had once called "father", ripped his throat out with her bare claws and flung him out the window, where he plummeted to his death.

Now realising that everything she once held dear is gone, and not wanting to be present when the soldiers arrive at the scene, she climbed out the shattered window and escaped the city unnoticed, while the only home she'd ever known burned to the ground behind her.

For over a week Felidae wandered the roads of Cyrodiil, starving and penniless. To her good fortune she eventually happened across a Khajiit caravan on the road, who offered her food in exchange for her services as a bodyguard. They revealed they are en route to Skyrim, and she decided to join them on their trip north.

After a few days of tricky navigation through the Jerall Mountains, they finally passed over the border and set up camp near Darkwater Crossing in southern Eastmarch, which was populated by mostly tough-looking Nords in blue armour. At midnight, Felidae was woken by an almighty commotion going on outside the camp. Upon waking, she realized with shock and anger that the Khajiit caravan had abandoned her, leaving only a smoking campfire behind to prove they were ever there. She was caught in the midst of an intense battle between the Nords and what look to her like Imperials, judging by the unique attire and weaponry. After attempting to flee into the woods, she was struck in the back of the head by an unknown assailant and knocked unconscious.
When she eventually awoke, head throbbing, she was slumped on a rickety cart with other Nordic prisoners; hands bound, blurry-eyed, and heading inexorably toward whatever fate had in store for her...

Cont:

Upon escaping Helgen, the 21 year old Khajiit girl goes on to wander Skyrim alone, putting all of her skills to use in an attempt to get by in a land fraught with danger. At one point she's a conwoman, using her silver-tongue to swindle people out of their hard-earned gold. Then she's a mercenary, paid to sort out trouble in different parts of Skyrim. Then she's a bounty killer, chasing and capturing dangerous criminals for a reward. She takes to wearing a leather gauntlet over her left hand, attempting to hide away the painful reminder of her childhood that's forever burned onto her wrist (even though she claims it's to help with her archery). She even stumbles across the Khajiit caravan she used to work with, all of them robbed blind and slain by unknown attackers in a remote mountain pass. She decides not to bother tracking down the people who killed them. After claiming a rare Dwemer crossbow from an ex-bounty target, Felidae decides to ditch her bow and modify the new weapon into a smaller variation of its former self, making it easier to move with but still being just as effective as before. She also modifies it to fire around six bolts in rapid succession; after one bolt is fired the weapon automatically slots another into place, saving the time of constantly having to reach into a quiver after every shot. She soon becomes one of the most feared bounty killers in Skyrim, well-known throughout the criminal underworld. But despite this, she still feels unsatisfied with her accomplishments.
Eventually, after five years as a drifter wandering from town to town, village to village, never staying in one place for too long, she overhears a rumour from a barmaid about a boy in Riften. A boy named Aventus Aretino, who is apparently attempting to contact the Dark Brotherhood. His motives are unknown.
And Felidae, feeling somewhat intrigued, decides to check it out.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I have this character called 'Midkendove', wich means 'Loyal Warrior' in the dragon language. He's a male Nord whose parents lived in Skyrim. But during the Great War they fled to High Rock. When they reached the border the oldest two sons got killed. The parents were devastated, but continued their way to their new home.
Midkendove was born in High Rock. When he was just a little boy his father left the family to join the Stormcloaks. But after a few months he got killed. Midkendove's sister went to Skyrim to identify her fathers remains. But she got killed short after her arrival.
The mother broke down and got addicted to Skooma. Eventually she died. There was nothing left in High Rock for Midkendove anymore. He went to Skyrim to join the Stormcloaks.

It's a pretty short story, but I still don't know how it continues. :D He's only level 4. If anyone has some suggestions??

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I have this character called 'Midkendove', wich means 'Loyal Warrior' in the dragon language. He's a male Nord whose parents lived in Skyrim. But during the Great War they fled to High Rock. When they reached the border the oldest two sons got killed. The parents were devastated, but continued their way to their new home.
Midkendove was born in High Rock. When we was just a little boy his father left the family to join the Stormcloaks. But after a few months he got killed. Midkendove's sister went to Skyrim to identify her fathers remains. But she got killed short after her arrival.
The mother broke down and got addicted to Skooma. Eventually she died. There was nothing left in High Rock for Midkendove anymore. He went to Skyrim to join the Stormcloaks.

It's a pretty short story, but I still don't know how it continues. :D He's only level 4. If anyone has some suggestions??

who killed his sister? you could let him chase the murderers of his sister. and what's your plan with the build? most obvious is a melee char, since his name is Loyal Warrior.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
who killed his sister? you could let him chase the murderers of his sister. and what's your plan with the build? most obvious is a melee char, since his name is Loyal Warrior.

Yes, melee. :D He is a warrior for the Stormcloak faction.. One handed weapon, smithing, speech, heavy armor.. that kind of stuff.

I don't know who killed his sister.. Can you come up with a nice story for that? :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yes, melee. :D He is a warrior for the Stormcloak faction.. One handed weapon, smithing, speech, heavy armor.. that kind of stuff.

I don't know who killed his sister.. Can you come up with a nice story for that? :)
If Time isn't your greatest enemy, then yes! I'd love to! I'm about to get to bed, Tomorrow I'll be up early to watch F1, and I can make a story happen :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
fine :) I have time enough..
Maybe I should go to bed as well. We are after all in the same timezone :)
Indeed,
Your the first to ask me to make a story :D I appreciate it ;)

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
I still need to make up some sort of story for an Argonian male. If anyone has suggestions.. :cool:
I'm afraid my lore mastery only extends to the bosmer, which required me to know a little about Altmer and Kajiit, but all i know about argonians is even tiber septim didnt want to go to black marsh

Torok

My current character is an Altmer named Virana. She's a committed Thalmor. She came to Skyrim by ship after she was promoted to Justiciar . She has a great hatred for Nords, Talos worshippers and Stormcloaks in particular. She has been given permission to kill any and all Talos worshippers.

I haven't quite worked on a past for her yet.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Originally I was going to have Tonaro Jenkinir III to be a Bosmer but decided otherwise after seeing how the Falmer were still alive and well (some that weren't betrayed) so I changed him to be a Falmer even though in game he's a Bosmer. Here's hoping the next Elder Scrolls game will let you be an unchanged Falmer.

TonaroJenkinirIII_zpsc11dc294.jpg

I had an acquaintance draw this up and color it in for me based on the information I provided.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Originally I was going to have Tonaro Jenkinir III to be a Bosmer but decided otherwise after seeing how the Falmer were still alive and well (some that weren't betrayed) so I changed him to be a Falmer even though in game he's a Bosmer. Here's hoping the next Elder Scrolls game will let you be an unchanged Falmer.

TonaroJenkinirIII_zpsc11dc294.jpg

I had an acquaintance draw this up and color it in for me based on the information I provided.

I love the snow elves! I wish they were available in the character creation. There some mods for Falmer though. You could give that a try..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts