Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
1. Because Khajiit are gullible. Only the Khajiit believed it because they were gullible, and overjoyed they had their moons back. If you truly can bring back the moons, prove it. Which you can't.

2. You were probably quite a high level then. Dremora mages are quite tough. And keep in mind there are MANY different kinds of daedra who would all whoop your asses in an all-magic duel.
1.) does the khajits overjoyment and gullibility cancel out their sense of logic? They probably would've been informed by like a battalion of legionaries stationed in elswyr that the altmer can't bring the moons back.

2.) dremora specifically are not the most powerful wizards. Though they are tough depending on what level you are, they aren't so hard to kill if you take cover and plan your battles.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
1.) does the khajits overjoyment and gullibility cancel out their sense of logic? They probably would've been informed by like a battalion of legionaries stationed in elswyr that the altmer can't bring the moons back.

2.) dremora specifically are not the most powerful wizards. Though they are tough depending on what level you are, they aren't so hard to kill if you take cover and plan your battles.

1. A lot of Khajiit are smart. Unfortunately, all of the smart one's are just citizens.

2. I never said dremora specifically were the most powerful wizards.

Harc

Big Hog
1. A lot of Khajiit are smart. Unfortunately, all of the smart one's are just citizens.

2. I never said dremora specifically were the most powerful wizards.
1.) it seems so.
2.) I know, there are more powerful wizard types of daedra, I was just saying that the dremora mages are not to hard to kill, they are challenging though.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
1.) it seems so.
2.) I know, there are more powerful wizard types of daedra, I was just saying that the dremora mages are not to hard to kill, they are challenging though.

I think an average dremora mage would be just a smidgen more skilled than an average Altmer mage. A challenge, but still killable.

Harc

Big Hog
I think an average dremora mage would be just a smidgen more skilled than an average Altmer mage. A challenge, but still killable.
I agree, it's funny, all races inhabiting tamriel descended from the 8 (except argonians) and the daedra are like a separate race that the daedric princes created, but why are the daedra more powerful than the 8ths creations?

Uskyldig

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die
It would lead to nothing but atrocities, unnecessary arrogance and a stunt of growth in any useful progress.
Such an obvious statement of hatred would lead to war, and if everybody is trying to kill each other, nobody is trying to make the world better.
It's a backwards way of thinking.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I agree, it's funny, all races inhabiting tamriel descended from the 8 (except argonians) and the daedra are like a separate race that the daedric princes created, but why are the daedra more powerful than the 8ths creations?

Actually, all races are descended from the Ehlnofey. Lore:Ehlnofey - UESPWiki

They were the remnants of the et'Ada (Aedra/Daedra, though I'm pretty sure the Aedra and the Daedra only became separated after what Lorkhan did) who sided with Lorkhan and stayed on Mundus.

EDIT: So put simply - all the races of man and mer except from Argonians are descended from the ENEMIES of the 8.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
NO ONE BESTS AN ORC!!!

Harc

Big Hog
Actually, all races are descended from the Ehlnofey. Lore:Ehlnofey - UESPWiki

They were the remnants of the et'Ada (Aedra/Daedra, though I'm pretty sure the Aedra and the Daedra only became separated after what Lorkhan did) who sided with Lorkhan and stayed on Mundus.

EDIT: So put simply - all the races of man and mer except from Argonians are descended from the ENEMIES of the 8.
That's quite interesting

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Anwrise888 your first sentence just made a certain drunken nord from Windhelm very happy.

Oh and FYI your kind, Dunmers, will only be a pawn of the Aldmeri Dominion, nothing more.
Are we not pawns to our own wants and desires to begin with. All the race that are taken under the wing of the Aldmari Dominion flourish. Just look how good the Bosmer and Khajiit have it. Now look at the lands and people that the Empire has failed and betrayed, Hammfell, Skyrim...

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Are we not pawns to our own wants and desires to begin with. All the race that are taken under the wing of the Aldmari Dominion flourish. Just look how good the Bosmer and Khajiit have it. Now look at the lands and people that the Empire has failed and betrayed, Hammfell, Skyrim...

You have no proof that the Bosmer and Khajiit under Aldmeri rule have it good whatsoever. You also have no proof that the Redguards of Hammerfell have it terribly.

Anwrise888

You have no proof that the Bosmer and Khajiit under Aldmeri rule have it good whatsoever. You also have no proof that the Redguards of Hammerfell have it terribly.
4E 175 — The Great War ends with the White-Gold Concordat.
The Concordat is a peace treaty between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion. The terms of treaty gave the Thalmor free reign to stamp out the worship of Talos throughout the Empire, and ceded a large section of southern Hammerfell. Critics note that these terms are almost identical to the ultimatum that Titus Mede II rejected at the start of the war.
4E 175 — Hammerfell leaves the Empire after rejecting the White-Gold Concordat.
Titus II renounces Hammerfell as a province of the Empire to preserve the treaty after the Redguards oppose ceding their lands. The Redguards see this as a betrayal, and a lasting bitterness between Hammerfell and the Empire is sown to the delight of the Thalmor. Hammerfell continues to war with the Aldmeri Dominion for the next five years.
4E 180 — The Second Treaty of Stros M'kai is signed.
Having been fought to a standstill by the Redguards, the Aldmeri Dominion completely withdraws from Hammerfell, making Hammerfell the only nation to defeat the Second Aldmeri Dominion. The fact that this was done largely by themselves makes this feat more impressive. Finally, through the cooperation between Forebears and Crowns, the civil war in Hammerfell has ended, which is likely to lead to a prosperous future as a sovereign nation.
I never said that the Redguards of Hammerfell have it terrible. It seems they got ruffed up a little but cummed came out for the better. Plus they got got BIG Curved PENISES swords.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Okay, I just re-read your post, and...

You're a Thalmor-supporter, clearly. But you're saying that by signing a treaty that the Thalmor created...the Empire is being evil?

MINDfluff

Anwrise888

Okay, I just re-read your post, and...

You're a Thalmor-supporter, clearly. But you're saying that by signing a treaty that the Thalmor created...the Empire is being evil?

MINDfluff
Not evil. The empire are just being idiots.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I understand your statement on how the thalmor didn't close gates, but we did in fact try too. We may not of been successful, but we tried. And what proof do you have that the thalmor didn't bring back the moons? We are the most powerful Mage race in tamriel. And our ancestors were the mer representation of the gods. So maybe we did bring the moons back. Oh and no I didn't create that theory. The aldmeri high council did. Not all nords are the same. Neither are the altmer. Though the altmer is superior in the arcane against dremora daedra.

so it was the aldmeri high council that created that theory so if they created it. it is not true then. no i cant see the dominion bringing the moons back thats godlike powers they could not do that surely. i think they bewitched the khajiit and maybe they silly khajiit where all skoomad out there heads lolol.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
The empire was in weaker shape than the thalmor in that period. If the empire was stronger, than why did they sign the concordat? They were scared. Thats why.The thalmor lost a lot of soldiers too, but not as much as the empire. Plus our strategies were far more planned out than the last minute "all legions in other provinces defend the imperial city!"

yea i agree they where weak but if the thalmor where that strong why did they not seize control of cyrodil when they had the chance they knew that if they stayed they could not have maintaind control of cyrodil. if they where strong enouth they wouldnt sign a treaty.