How evil is your Dovahkiin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tyrone

On my first character, just getting into my first elder scrolls game, basically when I was a mega noob....

I murdered Lydia right after I got her, because I needed her shield

I killed Uthgerd the Unbroken just for her armor, within my first hour of gameplay

I killed the guy inside War maiden's so I could steal everything in his shop, again within my first hour of gameplay

I killed Belethor because he sent thugs after me. I guess that's ok, but killing his helper and the entire Whiterun Guard might not be

I killed an entire orc stronghold purely for the purpose of exploiting the ebony mine there

While 360'ing with a bow I killed Nazeem accidentally

I killed Ysolda as soon as I got "Fus Ro Dah", to test it out

I killed Sinding as soon as possible just for cool armor

I killed a noble, his wife, and his bodyguard just to see what loot they had on them

I killed a Whiterun Guard in Riverwood so I could "use" him in the Lumber Mill

I murdered the leader of the forsworn right after getting out of the jail by decapitation, the game glitched to where his body is still around. I spent at least 3 hours positioning his body so now the moment you walk into Markarth you are greeted by a naked body with a hand held up waving hello to you

I killed Galmar Stone-Fist and Ulfric Stormcloak at the end of the civil war questline, then stripped them of their clothes and positioned them so it looks like they are sitting on the lap of the current jarl of Windhelm when he uses the throne

And those are just the ones I remember, and to think I roleplay that character being a good guy...

The only thing significantly evil that I did was, once I was level 45ish, I Frenzied all of Whiterun then just paid off my bounty. 90% of Whiterun was killed. Mila now carries a bow and arrow at all times.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I think its my thief guy, cause I got so many sneak perks, if I hadn't killed the DB, I would join them after the thieves guild quests.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
My Khajiit Mr. Jimbles is a pretty big jerk. His worst moments so far are killing everyone in a lonely roadside inn except for the innkeepers' little boy, then left him alone with the bodies.
He also shot Aerin in the head as he watched Mjoll sleep, causing him to fall over so she'd wake up with his bloody corpse on top of her.

I killed Galmar Stone-Fist and Ulfric Stormcloak at the end of the civil war questline, then stripped them of their clothes and positioned them so it looks like they are sitting on the lap of the current jarl of Windhelm when he uses the throne
My main character stripped them both and unceremoniously threw them behind some boxes. He later pulled Ulfric back out and dumped on the table where all the deposed jarls are eating.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm nice, but if you have something I want, you're dead.

If I don't like you, you're dead.

If no one will know if you die, I'll kill you.

Moris

Wow. Some cold peeps! ;)

I keep *trying* to role play an evil character. Then I get suckered into doing a whole bunch of help me/feel good quests and npcs are telling me how honorable I am and so on... and it all collapses.

One character went on a werewolf rampage, utterly addicted to the growing perk tree. But I felt a huge pang when I mauled a hunter, and just as the killcam centered on me ripping apart her chest, she pleaded, "Please don't kill me!" But of course it was much too late. Unfortunately, Talsgar also got in the way. I felt terrible and spent quite some time trying to go back to find his corpse so I could pay my respects.

Later, I read a few forum posts about his lousy attitude towards people who try to cast helpful spells on him, and his tendency to go hostile for no apparent reason, and I stopped mourning.

Beothiah's Calling is like the most serious challenge for me. ;)

I guess I'm pretty mean in real life, so I use Skyrim to RP being nice.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Wow. Some cold peeps! ;)

I keep *trying* to role play an evil character. Then I get suckered into doing a whole bunch of help me/feel good quests and npcs are telling me how honorable I am and so on... and it all collapses.

One character went on a werewolf rampage, utterly addicted to the growing perk tree. But I felt a huge pang when I mauled a hunter, and just as the killcam centered on me ripping apart her chest, she pleaded, "Please don't kill me!" But of course it was much too late. Unfortunately, Talsgar also got in the way. I felt terrible and spent quite some time trying to go back to find his corpse so I could pay my respects.

Later, I read a few forum posts about his lousy attitude towards people who try to cast helpful spells on him, and his tendency to go hostile for no apparent reason, and I stopped mourning.

Same here. For the most part I'm a total dick in real life, but in games I'm always the nice guy on my first/main playthrough.

Wow. Some cold peeps! ;)

I killed Lydia for Boethiah's Calling and felt nothing ._.

Moris

Same here. For the most part I'm a total dick in real life, but in games I'm always the nice guy on my first/main playthrough.

I wouldn't mind, but I seem stuck in nice gal mode with all my characters.

I did make a thief who stole some food from her room in Candlehearth Hall. Later, I got attacked by thugs hired by Nils. Nils! Why do they put food in guests' rooms if you aren't allowed to eat it? Hmmph. I went back and murdered that bastard in his sleep. So I guess I am slowly improving...

Moris

I killed Lydia for Boethiah's Calling and felt nothing ._.

Hah. She's almost annoying enough to make it possible for me.

Now, if I could get Anska (the nord chic in High Gate Ruins who wants your help but won't sneak, and who bumps up against you constantly and then threatens you for getting too close to her) to follow me, I'd gladly sink a dagger into her chest.

Serana, too. I can only take so much of her whining. Just yesterday, I thought I'd give her another chance. We made it just outside the keep, but alas it was raining. "Oh, this must be that lovely Skyrim weather I keep hearing about!" You know what, sweetcheeks? Let's me and you just part ways permanently, eh?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Unlike most people, I don't kill Nazeem. Instead, I butcher his wife in her sleep, so he wakes up in a pile of her blood. Then, while he's mourning, I pay a visit to his farm, kill his farmhands, slaughter the chickens and cows, pick all the crops, and raid his house for valuables, leaving his bowls and plates and crap strewn about on the floor.

Much more satisfying than killing him.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Whitetun is such a nice place after you get rid of him. I really don't even mind the Talos preacher. I know a guy who screams the bible at a court house. So, it actually adds realism to me. Whiterun has all the personality types, the weird ones that preach in public, the nice helpful ones, the nutty drunken beggers, and the uptight better than you people(Nazeem). I can do with out him.

Unlike most people, I don't kill Nazeem. Instead, I butcher his wife in her sleep, so he wakes up in a pile of her blood. Then, while he's mourning, I pay a visit to his farm, kill his farmhands, slaughter the chickens and cows, pick all the crops, and raid his house for valuables, leaving his bowls and plates and crap strewn about on the floor.

Wow.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Whitetun is such a nice place after you get rid of him. I really don't even mind the Talos preacher. I know a guy who screams the bible at a court house. So, it actually adds realism to me. Whiterun has all the personality types, the weird ones that preach in public, the nice helpful ones, the nutty drunken beggers, and the uptight better than you people(Nazeem). I can do with out him.

I actually like the Talos guy (Hjerlm or Hermer or whatever his name is). I also liked Confessor Cromwell in Fallout 3. Although I prefer Herpeslm over Cromwell.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!

I never considered that was possible before. New possibility's all the time. ;)

Moris

Haha! Love it.

I take this as a teaching moment.

I am learning a lot from this thread. I may manage to become evil at some point, after all.

Ivory

Let's Player
I don't commit crimes in skyrim anymore. Dunno why, but if I get even one assualt I rage in frustration. Maybe I'm OCD. Anyway my first few characters I always slaughtered Nazeem and the Talos preacher. Then I find the lady in steel plate and make her my follower and FUS RO DAH her off high hrothgar and follow her body till I loot her stuff. Then I find that god damned farmer who whines about his crops in the cold and I slaughter him. He just bothers me. Then I'll take that girl who trains block for the companions and kill her with an arrow to the face. Then skjor came back to life and I burned him alive via a torch. And then since galmar's brother is invincble I kill the homeless guy who took a sword to the chest and the dunmer who he was claiming to be a spy because she talked plops about the Argonians. Then I kill farengar because of his insults. Uhh...who else? Oh! I killed Ulfric and his right hand and now they lay atop each other on the map of skyrim. Naked. Let that image burn into your scalp. That in itself is a crime to place upon those who read this. Or an entertaining death, whatever floats your boats.

I think I'll revive my Vampire character. I miss this crime stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts