"Dragonborn" DLC Files Leaked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
ermehgerd....dregernbern

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
could be a fake leak. y'know, to throw us off the trail.
could be but don't it, most of the files found (speaking about dawnguard and hearthfire) have turned into actually DLC plus, most details that have come up BSW has said no comment as to refer that they will not deny or say it is true, so realisticly a whole lot of B.S for hey its coming out but sssh! not anytime soon.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
could be a fake leak. y'know, to throw us off the trail.

But it's not really a leak, It's Data Mined files from the beta patch. Now That could be fake, but to say Bethesda put them in there to throw the Gamer's off would be alittle too "Illuminati" 'ish for any gaming Company. Sure people like Skyrim, but it's not such a Big deal that they have to create some big conspiracy to throw off the Data Miners... Because in the end it doesn't matter. No plot points can be found, and no epic underground stuff can be revealed (which there probably isn't)... It's just a DLC, not a whole nother Industry Breaking Game they need to keep under wraps so someone else doesn't steal their Idea's or something.

Storm777

Two questions for everyone here.

1. With this news coming out now in mid-October is it pretty safe to assume that this should be available by Christmas?

2. Is this most likely the last DLC for Skyrim? (sniff)

Also, Dragon mounts? Was there any code for a Serana mount. Just checking.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
yes thats what I am thinking :D and who knows the dlc is a huge thing in games now, especially now. And I am thinking not it might be the last for awhile though

Hargood

Two questions for everyone here.

1. With this news coming out now in mid-October is pretty safe to assume that this should be available by Christmas?.
There is NO Way for Anyone outside of Bethesda to predict that
2. Is this most likely the last DLC for Skyrim? (sniff).
There is NO Way for Anyone outside of Bethesda to predict that

...infact, this is all just speculation. When stuff like this came out before Dawnguard there were many idea's being thrown around . (Funny but This expansion is actually looking like what I was thinking Dawnguard was going to be about lol)

The only thing that is pretty easy to say, (and even easy to say besides these articles) Is there will be another DLC in the future for Skyrim. That's all anyone can truthfully take away from it.;)

AS88

Staff member

PoisonPen

So... Bethesda wants us to shell out cash for material which should have been in the original game and was deliberately excluded (modifiable player home, spears, crossbows) and which has already been fixed by mods better than what Bethesda is releasing? No wonder Bethesda is giving the console cretins a handjob; they're the only ones dumb and desperate enough to cough up the cash to repair deliberate mistakes which have long since been remedied for PC players. You get a spear? Let me know when Bethesda releases clubs, short swords, halberds, quarterstaves, and all the other missing weapons which I've got in my game thanks to mods.

If, as that line of code suggests, Bethesda has fixed the DLC crises, I wonder if they would have bundled up Dawnguard and Hearthfire into one DLC for PS3? Also, as a PS3 owner, lets hope Dragonborn doesn't have the same issues.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
As long as there is money to be made from Skyrim DLC's, they will continue making them. When sales start falling off, they will make TES VI.

For now, they have a brand new gaming engine with lots of miles left on it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Unless of course your vehicle is Japanese. :D

Storm777

As long as there is money to be made from Skyrim DLC's, they will continue making them. When sales start falling off, they will make TES VI.

For now, they have a brand new gaming engine with lots of miles left on it. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Unless of course your vehicle is Japanese. :D

Doesn't Bethesda generally only make two DLC's per ES game?

Can Skyrim handle much more as it is such a buggy game as it is.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Correction: Bethesda usually makes two expansion packs that count as DLC. Todd Howard said he would make around 3 or 4 DLCs that "feel closer to an expansion pack". It would be a major disappointment if Hearthfire was the last Skyrim DLC.

Hargood

Can Skyrim handle much more as it is such a buggy game as it is.

It's actually more up to date to compair the expansions that will come out to "Fallout 3" instead of older games. Infact They were quoted a year ago compairing the DLC's for Skyrim in the future to the Fallout 3 DLC's.

They said something like "Don't expect as many as Fallout 3, but expect DLC's with alot more content than the ones for Fallout 3".

Storm777

It's actually more up to date to compair the expansions that will come out to "Fallout 3" instead of older games. Infact They were quoted a year ago compairing the DLC's for Skyrim in the future to the Fallout 3 DLC's.

They said something like "Don't expect as many as Fallout 3, but expect DLC's with alot more content than the ones for Fallout 3".

Okay, well so far I really only count one DLC as being DawnGuard. Hearthfire felt more like an update. I would be pleased with 3 really fat DLC's. DawnGuard was cool but seemed a bit thin to me. I hope the next one is a bit meatier(is that a word?)

Soloquendi, as long as they keep making DLC's I'll keep buying!

Hargood

Okay, well so far I really only count one DLC as being DawnGuard. Hearthfire felt more like an update. I would be pleased with 3 really fat DLC's. DawnGuard was cool but seemed a bit thin to me. I hope the next one is a bit meatier(is that a word?)

Soloquendi, as long as they keep making DLC's I'll keep buying!
Yep, true. Hearthfire seems to be the "Horse Armor" of Obivion.

ShangTsung

omg i hope this turns out to be real, i've yet to purchase any of the dlc cause i want to get it all at once.