Questions No-one Bothers to Ask

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
who's doing the random ripper murders in skyrim
C6D24F77E9E7052A3825C5EAA4DB6B55.gif

TESV%202012-09-02%2000-02-35-447_zps9cf76648.jpg

Aaaargh.

Everyone's told me about that, yet I cannot find it.

New query: If there is a book called "Chaurus Pie: A Recipe" why can't you make it in your kitchen? Granted, I don't think anyone in their right mind would actually want to eat such a thing, but still...
Maybe its like Toad in the Hole, no real Toads or Chaurus, just some thing that looks like it?

Kydilee

If that redguard chick is suppose to be hiding out in Whitehall.. um.. what is she doing working as a Bartender?? As far as I know.. that's the FIRST place people/outsiders go looking for information.. Hope they don't recognize her when she's serving them!! :)

lulu doll

iRaWr
If that redguard chick is suppose to be hiding out in Whitehall.. um.. what is she doing working as a Bartender?? As far as I know.. that's the FIRST place people/outsiders go looking for information.. Hope they don't recognize her when she's serving them!! :)

or she could have been smart & gone to remote ivarstead where the other girl is hiding

JoeReese

LOL...Dunklunk, I've pickpocketed that homeless woman in Windhelm. You know she's got 500 gold on her?

Why is it, when there's a rowing boat with oars by a river bank, the Dragonborn isn't intelligent enough to get in and use it. Nope, much better to just swim in icey water!!! Also, why do you never see people in boats moving along the waters??????

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
how do dragons always know where you are?

Neriad13

Premium Member
how do dragons always know where you are?

It is a Dovahkiin stench, the cruel price paid for the power of the thu'um. It continually wafts off of you, to be smelled by dragons for miles around. They believe it to be a sort of mating call, but once they find you, they are sorely disappointed and thus attack you in a murderous, cock-blocked rage.

Who is this "friend" of mine thst keeps sending me letters to investigate Word Walls?

Why is there a short (and very annoying) freeze almost every time I try to pull up my inventory?

Oplandus the High Elf

Long Live the Thalmar
common thing happens to all of us what system its on also applies as for the friend i think its delphein

common thing happens to all of us what system its on also applies as for the friend i think its delphein
I don't think it's Delphine, because the courier says "Just said he was a friend of yours."

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Why is that homeless woman in Windhelm (her name escapes me, sorry) still bleedin' homeless?! I give her a septim every time I'm in the city and what she charges for pickpocket training?! And why is she still wearing those rags after all the coin I've given her?!

All those coins go to feeding her Skooma habit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts