Spoiler How did you kill ______________?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
killed Nazeem with an arrow to the knee.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
I Killed Mercer by smacking him around with Chilrend (Paralize = trololololol :D) then I ran away from him, up to the top of the statue and paralized him again when he got up to me. He gently slid off down to the bottom.... rinse and repeat. :)

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
I Killed Mercer by smacking him around with Chilrend (Paralize = trololololol :D) then I ran away from him, up to the top of the statue and paralized him again when he got up to me. He gently slid off down to the bottom.... rinse and repeat. :)
Ah, I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for ol' Mercer! :p ;)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Ah, I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been for ol' Mercer! :p ;)

lol yea, funny thing was he kept yelling he was going to kill me while he was parylized. I love paralisis.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
lol yea, funny thing was he kept yelling he was going to kill me while he was parylized. I love paralisis.

Extra point, that sounds fun!

Kulaasvokul

Oh Mercer, forever the joker. :p LOL, love it when they talk smack while they're down. :p

Start Dale

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
A little bit of a side track, but I gotta say I really liked that scene when Mercer stabs you. It was just all like OH MA GOD YOU REALLY ARE A HUGE ASS!

Start Dale

A little bit of a side track, but I gotta say I really liked that scene when Mercer stabs you. It was just all like OH MA GOD YOU REALLY ARE A HUGE ASS!
It did set me up pretty raged up for killing him!

Kulaasvokul

LOL!! So true! I can't believe how unsuspecting I was. Even though I didnt trust the guy, didn't think he'd go as far as stabbing me in the face.
I.. I thought we had something special. :'( :p

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
LOL!! So true! I can't believe how unsuspecting I was. Even though I didnt trust the guy, didn't think he'd go as far as stabbing me in the face.
I.. I thought we had something special. :'( :p

yea I was like 'I dont like you mercer' then we go through that dungeon, 'okay we make a pretty good team'. then he stabbed me. :cool: Mercer I am going to kill you..... a lot.

Kulaasvokul

yea I was like 'I dont like you mercer' then we go through that dungeon, 'okay we make a pretty good team'. then he stabbed me. :cool: Mercer I am going to kill you..... a lot.
It's okay though... We made him pay. We made him pay HARD for our poor faces.
I did want him to teach me the trick with the nordic doors though... Damn him and his sneaky secrets.

Start Dale

It's okay though... We made him pay. We made him pay HARD for our poor faces.
I did want him to teach me the trick with the nordic doors though... Damn him and his sneaky secrets.
You got the skeleton key? if so thats the secret ;) Now kill him again!!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Tullius: Let Ulfric do it.
Ulfric: Tell Tullius I'll let him do it, then slice at him before Tullius can do it, robbing him of the honor. (Even when I side Imperial, I side Stormcloak :) )
Idolaf Battle-Born: In Sjadbek's file, I mauled him as a werewolf in the initial Companions transformation, the only time I allowed him to actually transform. Yay zero-bounty kills.
Svendal: Fus Ro Dah off High Hrothgar.

stagnant94

xSukQ.jpg

Kulaasvokul

You got the skeleton key? if so thats the secret ;) Now kill him again!!
I returned it to the twilight sepulcher like a good little nightingale! :p

Start Dale

I returned it to the twilight sepulcher like a good little nightingale! :p

Oh i did that too after getting repeatedly lost and accidently opening as many locks as i could with out looking find ;)

Then i killed alduin by beating him senseless with Wuuthrad that had an absorb health enchantment on it, in Sovngarde, then i returned it to the Twilight sepulcher like a good Nightingale...

I used Flames to make him visible. That was the biggest challange, other than him healing with his sword. For that, i just straight out damaged him.