OOC Become Legend - A Destiny Roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Yeah the speeders are very star wars-esque :p if you wanna Google destiny ghost that may give you a better image :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Okay. Another round, hovering AI thing with a blue light. What could go wrong? *cough*Guilty Spark and Wheatley*cough*
    I'm looking forward to this more than the actual game itself :p
    And are you going to be watching England vs Italy tonight? :p

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I'll be watching England, then posting my CC, then watching the Japan game :) hopefully the AIs don't go crazy :/ honestly the thing I'm looking forward to most about this game is having Tyrion Lannister talk to me and tell me stuffs :p

EpicVakarian

You know, as far as I can see, the fact that Uruguay lost to Costa Rica just means we're pretty much assured a place in the quarter-finals, at least.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I really didn't expect Costa Rica to win but yeab now England are pretty much guaranteed to get through then they'll play either colombia or ivory Coast so we should make the quarter finals

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    My whole street just cheered and sterling didn't even score...

EpicVakarian

No, but Italy did :sadface: I had a feeling all day long Italy would score first, but I also had the feeling England would equalise, so we can look forward to that ;)

EpicVakarian

Okay, so 1-1 at half-time; that, we can deal with. Sturridge, Sterling, Jagielka, Rooney and Welbeck are all doing fantastically well, and atm, Sterling deserves Man of the Match.

Another quick thing about my CC; the scars I mentioned will be unexplained until Katey decides to tell the other Guardians the story :p

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Sterling is an absolutely sensationally player. As for the scars... nice mysterious touch ;)

EpicVakarian

Well, at least that's the difficult match gone. -_- Wayne Rooney ruining it for everyone.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Well if it isn't one of the games that I am going to buy a ps4 for. I shall work on a CC to see if I shall be accepted into quite a good looking rp. :)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Name: Dante Vornoyya
    Race: Awoken
    Class: Titan
    Birthplace: Mars
    Allignment: Lawful Good
    Sexuality: Straight
    Laterality: Ambidextrous
    Height/Weight: 6'4"/172lbs
    Dialogue Color: Cyan

Eyes: Narrow, sharp. white.
    Hair: Shaves his head, but it is dark brown when it grows out.
    Facial Detail: A very rugged face, square jaw, sharp features. A round, flat nose, and very small ears.
    Scars: One burn scar on his shoulder from a glancing Fusion Rifle shot.
    Attire: Wears black plate armor over grey clothes with a bright red visor. The initials DJV are written on the back of his helmet and a torch sticks off at the side. There are two red bands around each forearm and a crimson cloth hangs from the black belt around his waist.

Destiny-Titan.jpg

Positive Traits: Utterly deadly, strong, courageous, born leader, loyal to the bitter end.
    Negative Traits: Unnatural thirst for violence. Tactically weak, lacking in sense of humor, not a morning person.
    Dislikes: Desire for glory, dishonourable combat, sharing his ship
    Fears: Being overpowered. Things that are bigger than him.
    Most Hated Enemy Race: The Cabal - they're ALL bigger than him, and they took his home planet.

Primary Weapon: A silver Auto-Rifle with a telescopic tracking sight on top and an incredibly fast rate of fire. Named Sabre.
    Special Weapon: A black long-barrelled shotgun with two barbed claw-like blades on either side of the barrel, for gripping, stabbing and ripping. Named Rhino.
    Heavy Weapon: A light blue heavy machine gun. A fast rate of fire and a handy tracker sight, this gun lacks punch but puts enough lead down range to make up for it. Very strong against armoured targets. Named Tempest.

Skillset: The Defender Codex - Knows basic healing to increase survivability of his team, whilst dealing incredible amounts of damage and distracting the foes from his allies.
    Super: Ward of Dawn

Backstory: Not much is on record about Dante. He was son to a technician in the metropolis on Mars and fled at a young age to go to Earth when the Darkness first entered the galaxy. His father was killed during the collapse and the now orphaned Dante was taken in at theLastCity. Nothing else is known (To be revealed...).

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I have had an extremely busy day and don't have time to fully flesh out a CC, but do to the limited media on destiny I want to lay down a basic Idea for my character as soon as possible. I will make a full CC by tommarow, but here is the basics of the character I have thought up:

Name: Aaron Vezerex (last name not set in stone)
    Alias: Rogue
    Race: Between Human or Awoken, leaning more toward human.
    Class: Hunter
    Specialization:BladeDancer
    Gear:
    Bungie-Destiny-Hunter-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-2.jpg

Primary weapon: none
    Special weapon: Two pistols
    Heavy Weapon: None
    Other weapons: knives, knives, and more knives
    Combat: Stealth takedowns with knives. Holdout pistols for bad situations.

And that is all I got. Not finished at all, but I am very tired and wanted to get what I could out there.

EpicVakarian

Looking good so far, Valin :) And Blitzz, I edited my CC a tad; she's got a scout rifle now instead of a pulse rifle. I figure a semi-auto, medium-long-range rifle would suit her needs better than a burst-fire one.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Nice Valin, looking forward to the rest :) Ok Epic I'll give it a look now :)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    So as far as plot goes, I have a few ideas but I won't be revealing specifics just yet. If we are all individual Guardians at the start, then we run intoeach other, all that stuff as they meet, slow build up sort of thing, casual patrol missions etc. then we find something major on a patrol, have to do a few more big missions on earth then we get lead to a different planet, and we can sort of go from there I guess :)

EpicVakarian

Great, I look forward to it. Three is a good amount to start with if it comes to it, I believe you said, right? Six was the target but three was acceptable?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Three is a very good number to start with, if everyone's up for it we could possibly get the IC up today