Anime Suggestions Anyone?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I used to watch anime until recently. I just ran out of things 2 watch. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of new animes that could spark my interest.:D

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Oh and does anyone recognize my friend over on the left. Starts with a T...:rolleyes:

I'm not much of an anime watcher, but have you ever watched Rurouni Kenshin? That's my personal favorite. But it's likely you've seen it haha. ;)

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Actually I don't think I have seen it. I'll check into it thanks :D

Actually I don't think I have seen it. I'll check into it thanks :D
Ah man! Yes you have to watch it! I love it so much. The first few episodes are slow, but then the story gets going and the characters develop. It's awesome. And you should watch all the "Samurai X" movies too. They are in the same setting. It's been so long since I watched them though that I don't remember where the movies fall on the timeline. Hehe :D

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Haha thanks for the info sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of Samurai anime also. Haven't seen much of it. o_O RANDOM FACE FTW lol

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I will check it out :) oh anyone else feel free to post more animes if you want to!

The other ones that I really like are One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Bleach. But I didn't suggest those since I was sure you would have watched them already :D

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
oh have you heard of Angel Beats?

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
it's a really good anime that brought tears to my eyes :oops: But it's definitely one of the best animes i've seen.
It's on netflix if you want to check it out (that is of course if you have netflix)

oh have you heard of Angel Beats?

it's a really good anime that brought tears to my eyes :oops: But it's definitely one of the best animes i've seen.
It's on netflix if you want to check it out (that is of course if you have netflix)
I think I've heard of it, but never seen it. I do have Netflix, so maybe I'll check it out if I get a chance :)

Docta Corvina

You want tears? OMG, watch Wolf's Rain. :eek: It's one of my favorites.

People complain that it's slow-going at first, but as with other titles/stories it builds its characters up, gets you attached/intrigued and then things really begin to take off. I could write philosophical papers about it, but I won't. :p

Necromis

also there is the old classic Macross it is like 32 episodes long and the original not the robotech US Version.

Docta Corvina

^ Yeah, Outlaw Star is a good one too. My sister was obsessed with it for awhile. :p Good old Gene, one of my red-headed anime loves.

That reminds me of my other and GREATEST red-headed anime love: Captain Shanks from One Piece. OMGGG, he's my anime soul mate. 8D Great show too! Though I've fallen behind on it, really badly lol...