Celebrity Crush

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So, even though I'm not gay... I have a crush on a man lately. His name is David Belle. He is known as the man who basically founded parkour lol :p
David-belle-reading-TF.jpg

davidbelleb13.jpg

Also, since I should redeem my obvious homosexuality, I have a thing for Mila Kunis
mila-kunis_300x430.jpg

mila-kunis-hot12-465x387.jpeg

Panthera

Don Gato
So, even though I'm not gay... I have a crush on a man lately. His name is David Belle. He is known as the man who basically founded parkour lol :p
David-belle-reading-TF.jpg

davidbelleb13.jpg

Also, since I should redeem my obvious homosexuality, I have a thing for Mila Kunis
mila-kunis_300x430.jpg

mila-kunis-hot12-465x387.jpeg

I see you are not gay, just bisexual. ;) :D

Panthera

Don Gato
Lats week there was Eurosong contest and this singer caught my eye.

I came for a fap fest, and I got a bunch of topless DUDES!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Ok, since I've been doing a lot of talking and no showing in this thread, here's my visual contribution. ;) I'm not normally one to swoon over celebrities because my rational mind realizes that they're unattainable, but some famous women do make me drool a little. Here's one.. Emma Stone:

Emma Stone hmmmm totally...

Start Dale

Kara_Thrace.jpg

Kattee Sackhoff... I would crawl over broken glass!

Start Dale

Final two words as i cannae find a linkable pic of her anywhere...

Janeane Garofalo!

Panthera

Don Gato
Kara_Thrace.jpg

Kattee Sackhoff... I would crawl over broken glass!
I liked Battlestar Galactica series... but for my taste she is kinda tomboy... short neck. I prefer Boomer (don't know real actress name... asian chick... it's a pain to check her name on google)

Start Dale

I liked Battlestar Galactica series... but for my taste she is kinda tomboy... short neck. I prefer Boomer (don't know real actress name... asian chick... it's a pain to check her name on google)

Boomer was cute, her real name is Grace Park. Me i like the Tomboy type.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I've been catching up on the early seasons of 24 that I'd missed before getting into the show, and I've fallen hard for Tony Almeida, played by Carlos Bernard. Whenever he starts running around with a gun in his hand, I want to throw my panties at the TV screen.

almeida.jpg

I just Googled him and discovered that he'll be turning fifty this year. Why am I attracted to so many men who are old enough to be my father?

S

SynnerLarkie

i have to add just one more...
578103_249964355105313_640478490_n.jpg

im sorry... really i am... but Ivan Moody (Lead singer of Five FInger Death Punch for those that dont know) is amazing.

i have to add just one more...
578103_249964355105313_640478490_n.jpg

im sorry... really i am... but Ivan Moody (Lead singer of the greatest band ever for those that dont know) is almost as awesome as Chuck Norris..
Fix'd

S

SynnerLarkie

so incase yall cant tell.. Alexander Skarsgard is my exception to every hot rule

Mr. Reznor
trent.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts