• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironclad

Yes I am.
I am playing a two-handed heavy-armoured girl, a petite Breton. God i'm cute! Lydia fancies me like mad haha. She is so much taller than me. Together we run around Skyrim smashing monsters to death.
Anyhoo, just when I thought I couldn't get any cuter I found my second Become Ethereal shout. Now whenever I use it it sounds like a cute girl sneezing cutely. You have got to try it, you'll see what I mean!

God i'm so cute. :p

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
This is weird...

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
:eek: How is it strange! A man isn't allowed to view another man/womans piece of art and then do horrible things to the picture, like cutting out the head and then licking the eyeballs? <3

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Yes I am.
I am playing a two-handed heavy-armoured girl, a petite Breton. God i'm cute! Lydia fancies me like mad haha. She is so much taller than me. Together we run around Skyrim smashing monsters to death.
Anyhoo, just when I thought I couldn't get any cuter I found my second Become Ethereal shout. Now whenever I use it it sounds like a cute girl sneezing cutely. You have got to try it, you'll see what I mean!

God i'm so cute. :p

C'mon, Ironclad. share your cuteness with the rest of us Skyrimians. :D You only use the word "cute" five times in your post, plus the word is in the title of the thread. :D So I think we need to see this cute Breton, in a non-pervy way, of course. :)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It probably is a Mod. My friend has the game on the PC and that's her character. I merely just drool over said character.