• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
It was late at night and I had just come out of Lost Knife Cave, after a very successful raid. My pockets heavy with loot, I decided to bed down on a nice looking spot outside the cave entrance. The second I got my camping kit out a dragon ambushed my companions and I. Between the darkness and the heavy foliage of the forest I was in, I couldn't see a thing and didn't know which direction the beast was coming from.

I decided that it was a bad time and place for a fight, snatched my camping kit back up and fled. I ran as fast as I could, slowed down by my heavy armor, my stamina bar drained in moments. The dragon hot on my heels, I raced up a winding, worn little path up a mountainside. Finally, I'd lost the monster. On top of the mountain, I could see the battle going on far below, between the tiny dragon and my minuscule mage companions. Their spells lit up the darkness as they fought with more courage than I could presently muster.

I breathed a sigh of relief and kept trotting down the path, hoping to find another suitable place for a campsite. And then something made me turn around. Maybe I heard it breathing. Maybe it was the flap of its wings that gave it away. I turned around and in utter horror, I encountered it, hovering just over the edge of the cliff I'd just clambered up. Time froze and its lizard gaze locked me in place. I couldn't believe that he'd found me after I'd run so far. I whispered "Holy plops." aloud.

It opened its mouth and came inches from killing me. I ran, tearing down that forest path, chugging my healing and fire resistance potions. I didn't stop. I didn't look back. I didn't breathe easily until I stumbled through the door of the Vilmeyr Inn in Ivarstead. When I got there, I shakily grabbed a bottle of mead from the innkeeper's hand and downed it in one gulp.

And then, in the peace of the inn, I curled up under the safety of my bed's furry blanket, still shaking and in awe of the experience.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I was raising some dead Draugr in a barrow earlier today. I must have accidentally taken one's weapon when I looted his gold, because instead of attacking the Draugr that was coming after me, he instead ran over to one of the skeletons in the wall crypts, stuck his hand in it, and was suddenly equipped with a battle axe. He stole a weapon from a skeleton instead of going into the fight unarmed. I was completely blown away.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was raising some dead Draugr in a barrow earlier today. I must have accidentally taken one's weapon when I looted his gold, because instead of attacking the Draugr that was coming after me, he instead ran over to one of the skeletons in the wall crypts, stuck his hand in it, and was suddenly equipped with a battle axe. He stole a weapon from a skeleton instead of going into the fight unarmed. I was completely blown away.

Yesterday I had a group of characters were playing "pass the staff" entirely on their own. I'd just killed a conjuror who had a staff of chain lightening or something in Fellglow Keep. I'd gotten to a part of the keep in which a few vampires were held imprisoned for experiments by the mages who lived there. Not knowing they were vampires, I picked the lock of the first cell and freed the vampire inside. But instead of attacking me, she just said "Out of the way, meat." and went racing into the next room, where she got into a fight with another mage in there and fought him by raising a thrall. At one point during the battle, the thrall ran back into the room with the cells, grabbed the conjuror's staff and went dashing back into the fight with it. When the thrall was defeated, Jenassa took a liking to his staff and on her own initiative, grabbed it. She then proceeded to tear through the rest of the keep with it, even going so far as to kill a poor guy on the toilet with it.

So many people complain about how dumb the AI is and constantly make fun of it. But moments like that show just how far we've come.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yesterday I had a group of characters were playing "pass the staff" entirely on their own. I'd just killed a conjuror who had a staff of chain lightening or something in Fellglow Keep. I'd gotten to a part of the keep in which a few vampires were held imprisoned for experiments by the mages who lived there. Not knowing they were vampires, I picked the lock of the first cell and freed the vampire inside. But instead of attacking me, she just said "Out of the way, meat." and went racing into the next room, where she got into a fight with another mage in there and fought him by raising a thrall. At one point during the battle, the thrall ran back into the room with the cells, grabbed the conjuror's staff and went dashing back into the fight with it. When the thrall was defeated, Jenassa took a liking to his staff and on her own initiative, grabbed it. She then proceeded to tear through the rest of the keep with it, even going so far as to kill a poor guy on the toilet with it.

So many people complain about how dumb the AI is and constantly make fun of it. But moments like that show just how far we've come.
You picked the lock? Didn't you know there were four levers to open the door? loL!

I remember one when I don't know where I was, I defeated a dragon i think, and i turned around to see Lydia holding a staff. I was like "I'll take that Lyd, not your specialty"

Neriad13

Premium Member
Wait, what? Toilet?

He was in a little room with nothing but a bucket in it, a little ways away from the living quarters of the keep. You can find similar things in a lot of other bandit hideouts and forts, but curiously, I've never found one in a town.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I got fined for dropping something, I was like "wow...I saved your city from a dragon I'm the Dragonborn, the greatest hero in skyrim and you fine me 5 septims from dropping some items, you bastard"

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Probably not really a huge wow moment, but I was on my way to somewhere, through this snowy tundra, and I saved a few random people from getting attacked by a Sabre Cat, and when I went up to the people who I'd saved, it turned out to be my husband and some random companion woman (My husband is Vilkas, by the way) and as soon as he turned around and said "Ah, good to see you dear." I got the shock of my life, and was looking from him, to the woman, like "WHATS GOING ON HERE THEN, EH?!"
Needless to say, I was pretty shocked, and not quite sure why he was in the middle of nowhere with the companions woman (Ria, i think her name was). Haha! :p

Kulaasvokul

And that is why i decided to sacrifice Ria to Boethiah :p
:-O I never thought of that! Good idea! :p
It was a shock.. I knew I should have married Farkas instead..

Or, stay single. At the next patch, there should definitely be a "flirt" option alongside intimidate and persuade ;)

Kulaasvokul

Or, stay single. At the next patch, there should definitely be a "flirt" option alongside intimidate and persuade ;)
Hahah, True. I did experiment, and thought that if i killed him, and then went out with my 'pulling necklace' on, i'd be able to marry again. It didnt work. :p Ah well, he cooks me food and makes me money. I wont complain if he wants to go galavanting off with Ria. :p

Kulaasvokul

Lol. And that's why he's so lucky. A girl who stands out between the millions of others, because she lets you cheat lol
:p Well, we've had our ups and downs. LOL. :p Another moment would be the time I pressed the wrong button, and accidently had beast form put on, and he was right there and he freaked out. he started trying to kill me, and pelted me with arrows. I thought, maybe he would stop once i changed back, so I waited, and when i changed back, he still tried to murder me, and Lydia just stood there like an idiot. So I had to run out of my house in just my underwear, and then when I went back in, he was fine. Luckily. I thought i'd have to kill him for sure. LOL. :p

Kulaasvokul

Lol. You are sure he isn't just into S&M and got turned on by your werewolf form?
Oh, I never thought of that... o_O But there isn't any need to beat me until almost dead! Haha! :p

Lol. Not only did he want to be inside you, he wanted to BE you! Now i get it. And sorry, i'm just a bit dirty-minded i believe :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts