Would "hybrid" characters be possible in ES6 or beyond?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jake Johnson

A "hybrid" character would be a character with a Nord father and an Imperial mother, for example.

However, I might be forced to put rules on "hybridizing":

All straight human types (Imperial, Nord, Redguard, and Breton (see below)) can have hybrid children with other straight human types.

All Elf types (Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf and Breton (see below)) can have hybrid children with other Elf types.

Khajiit and Argonians can have hybrid children (that child could end up as the ultimate thief/assassin.)

I read somewhere that Bretons could be considered a half-elf; hence why they can hybrid with both straight human types and Elf types.

adrian-smith31

Argonian
I don't see why hybrids e.g half-elfs cannot exist in the game so yeah I think its possible except for Argonian and Khajiit - that wouldn't work.

They probably would have to be NPC's though as it may be tricky implementing it in the race selection for the player character.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I agree, Khajit and Argonians having a baby? Now I can't get that picture out of my head!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts