18+ When Shadows Rise (OOC)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Drahkma

Dashing Imperial Officer.
    The Dark Brotherhood is on the rise once more. A wealthy Breton noble has had the severe misfortune of becoming their next target. Through his extensive network of spies and informants, he has discovered that there is a price of sixty thousand septims on his head. Like any smart noble, he has sent out a call for mercenaries, and of course, assassins that oppose the brotherhood. A price of ten thousand septims is offered for the head of each brotherhood assassin....but hunting the hunters may not be as easy as it sounds.

Rules

1: NO Godmodding: Ridiculously overpowered characters, weapons, armour. Example: Max drew his super greatsword of destruction, and cut down all the enemies in one move. His armour of you-can't touch me deflected all of their attacks.

2: You must have adequate grammar, spelling, or else you won't be accepted.

3: Be mature, this is, after all, an 18+ RP

4: Be creative. One line posts, and non descriptive CC's will be rejected.

5: Inactivity for more than a week without reason will get your character removed.

6: Enjoy yourself.

Warning: This IS an 18+ RP. If you're not mature enough to handle sexual situations and gore, DO NOT JOIN. There are limited openings, and I will be choosing all applicants.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    sounds awesome, ill get my cc up in a sec if you're accepting :D

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    2013-08-02_00001.jpg Name: Ynsvarr Holy-Blood
    Race: Nord
    Ht. & Wt.: 6'0, 210 lbs.
    Class: Crusader
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Weapons and Armor: Iron Armor with a black fur hood to protect from the cold weather of Skyrim. Uses A longbow, steel sword, and some restoration magic
    Skills: One Handed, Heavy Armor, Archery, Block, restoration, and Smithing
    Religion: The 9 divines, though Chiefly Akatosh

Likes: A good joke, justice and fair rule, defending those who can't defend themselves, A cold mead, a brisk cold wind blowing against his skin after a heated battle.
    Dislikes: Daedra, Monsters, biting sarcasm, hot weather, people who talk rather than act.
    Fears: Very little fears, accept for Trolls, he HATES trolls.

Background: Ysnvarr is a young Nordic Man born into an ancient clan of Crusaders dating back to the days of Atmora. The Order of the Holy-Blood, as they are called, are dedicated guardians of all that is good and divine in the world, wanting nothing more than to purge Tamriel of the evil that lurks it's land. As a child, Ynsvarr was always taught the values and differences between good and evil, and as such knows what is right and what is wrong. When he came of age, Ynsvarr was initiated into the Order, and began his journey in his homeland of Skyrim, eager to bring justice to the harsh land. The war paint on his cheek is the Order's symbol, the White Arrow of Akatosh. His most hated foes are the Daedra, and although he will leave cultists as they are, he will not hesitate to end the lives of those who try to harm the innocent through dark rituals or senseless murder. Ynsvarr has a great sense of humor, and is quick to pick up how others are feeling, trying his best to choose a solution that will benefit everyone in his party. Low on septims to fund his never ending quest to slay evil, Ynsvarr has taken on a noble mission to end the dreaded Dark Brotherhood, one of his clan's most hated adversaries.

Drahkma

Name: Demos Bloodcrow

Race: Breton

Class: Assassin

Weapons: A thin bladed longsword, made of reinforced steel, capable of withstanding blows from much heavier weapons. It is designed to be able to slash through chainmail and leather, and stab through the seams in steel plate and heavier armour.

Armour: Light leather armour, made from a dark material, with chainmail at the midsection and joint areas. There are no gauntlets, and the armour has light iron plates at the chest and back, able to stop heavy blows.

Dislikes: Authority, fools, amateurs

Backstory: Born in High Rock, Demos left home at the age of eighteen and wandered most of the land, learning swordplay from several knights, and characters of less than sterling reputations. Bloodcrow is not his true name, but it was given to him when he once wiped out an entire camp of Imperial legionnaires , on his own. He ranged most of Tamriel taking contracts of all types for the right price, of course. He has no love for the Brotherhood, considering them a bunch of corpse worshipping amateurs. He has dozens of bounties on his head, mostly because of his work slaying high ranking officers, and nobles. He finds the irony hilarious, having received a summons to protect a noble of the kind he so often kills. However, he is currently in a dungeon, with little choice in the matter.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Looks like something Shadari would participate in.

Name: Shadari

Sex: Female

Race: Khajiit

Class: Assassin

Appearance: About five and a half feet tall (5'4"), the colour of her fur is dark grey, almost black, with lighter fur at the top of her ears and the tip of her tail. Her emerald green eyes are rather expressive, able to make her seem like the most lovable person in the world, or the most dangerous.

Armour: Dark grey, like her fur, the armour is molded to her body almost like a second skin. It is designed not to absorb heavy blows, from a mace, or hammer, but rather to deflect slashes and stabs of her opponents. The only place where the armour can actually take a serious blow is the shoulders, where the armour is slightly ridged, and slightly thicker. Due to the quick movements required by the armour, Shadari wears absolutely nothing under it, believing,(correctly), that any garments under the armour would simply slow her down.

Weapons: A falchion, made out of steel and moonstone, passed down through her clan for over two hundred years. The blade is about two fingers wide, from edge to edge, and a metre long. It has a slashing edge on one side, and is blunt on the other, with a stabbing point, unlike a scimitar. Also, she has six throwing knives in concealed sheathes on her belt, made from steel, and incredibly light weight. Excels in hand to hand combat.

Personality: Shadari likes to play the part of the flirt, but deep down, she doesn't give a damn about others. She will do everything in her power to get her revenge. However, she does have a soft spot for younger people, especially girls, as they remind her of her sisters. Believes that emotions are weakness, and does everything she can to keep them hidden very deep down. Does not like magic users of any kind, seeing them as too weak to use their other attributes to get the job done.

Backstory: Shadari was born in northern Elsweyr, into a clan of Khajiit assassins that killed not for gold, but honour. Due to this, they were widely accepted in the Khajiit homeland, and fought with other Khajiit clans against the Bosmer. Shadari was part of a eight cub litter, and like her sisters, was trained as an assassin by her mother. Her brothers were trained similarly, although with more of a warrior undertone.

One day, a powerful mage, by the name of Jorn BlackStone entered the clan homestead, and offered an enormous amount of gold to kill several important nobles. He was refused, and flew into a rage. Weeks later, on Shadari's seventeenth birthday, Jorn returned, and summoned a horde of Daedra, that wiped out every last member of the clan. To her knowledge, only Shadari was spared, by the dumb luck of having been out on a hunt when the demons attacked.

Returning to her home to be met with the scene of carnage, the Khajiit assassin swore vengeance on the sorcerer. She tracked him from Elsweyr to Skyrim, and has learned that recently, the man sided with Ulfric Stormcloak. Although deadly, she knew that she couldn't kill the man when he was surrounded by Stormcloaks and in a province that had a pronounced hate of everything that isn't a Nord.

Drahkma

I was hoping you'd apply, Shaded. Okay, I'm looking for two more applicants then I'll go through and start accepting people. Then we'll start.

Baneloth

Name: Donath Stone-crusher
    Race: Nord
    Allegiance: Himself
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Weapon: A steel battle ax and an iron dagger.

Armour: Steel armour, with no helmet

Appearance: Short, bald, with several scars across his scalp. Heavily muscled from his years as a warrior, and mercenary.

Dislikes: Pointless fighting. Draugr. Talos worshippers

Background: Born in Skyrim, Donath grew up to be a fearsome warrior, joining the Stormcloaks at the age of twenty. However, he never really believed in the Talos is a god nonsense, and grew more and more weary and outraged at the casual way Ulfric threw away lives to get what he wanted. He deserted in the city of Whiterun, and served as a mercenary ever since avoiding Stormcloak patrols that are out for his head.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Mind if I join? (Now seriously I just posted this because I am lazy and I want to access my sig from here)

Drahkma

Do you actually want to join? If so, post a character card.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Name: Heetus
    Nicknames: N/A
    Race: Argonian
    Fame: Known by cooks and assassins, as well as a few bards
    Titles: Dark Brotherhood Assassin, Expert Thief, Bard

Class: Assassin/ Rogue
    Faction: Dark Brotherhood, Thieves' Guild

Looks: Dark scales, horns in his backhead and V red warpaint

Marital Status: Single
    Current Residence: Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary
    Religion: Sithis Worship, Nocturnal Worship

heetus-png.4364

War: As both the nords and the Thalmor are racist, he stands over no side
    Diseases: He is terribly licentious, enough to call it a disease

Skills:
    • Lockpicking (Adept)
    • Sneaking (Apprentice)
    • Pickpocket (Expert)
    • Light Armor (Adept)
    • Smithing (Apprentice)
    • Speech (Admirable complements)
    • Lute (Master)
    • Cooking (Very talented and creative in the cooking pots)
    Personality: He is not evil, but he had to join the thieves and the assassins to survive, and they became a good family to him, so he kept doing their work and here he is now. Heetus is not good either, as he doesn't feel bad for any of his contracts. He remains in the neutral alignment. When asking himself about his deeds against women who he seduced regardless of their feelings, completely exploiting their body for sexual purposes, he implies he can't control it. His behaviour can be resumed to a flirty man to young women, a friendly one to elder females and all sort of men, and a bitter assassin to his enemies.
    Equipment:
    • Thieves Guild boots
    • Two elven daggers
    • Shrouded armor
    • Dark Brotherhood gauntlets
    • Thieves' Guild hood.
    • A lute he adjusted to his hands and his hands only
    • A wooden laddle with an argonian head carved at the top of the hilt
    Combat Style: If one wishes to fight him, he or she ought to keep their eyes on him, as unseen, Heetus is deadly. He is surprisingly fast with his daggers, even if not sneaking and very hard to spot in dark places. One should be aware of the environment that surrounds Heetus before fighting him.

Health: Medium
    Magicka: Medium
    Stamina: Very High

Likes: Pickpocketing, Money, Dark spots, feeling unseen, sex, Music, Cooking
    Dislikes: Crowds, Jesters, having some bad time with Cicero, Horse riding
    Acquaintances: Veezara (Dark Brotherhood), Maquiavel (Dark Brotherhood), Madesi (Riften)

Bio: He was born in Skyrim being his parents dock workers and Saxhleel Jewelers in Riften. Madesi was his best friend in childhood, and they both learned the craft. His parents were addicted to skooma and his father died soon. He began daydreaming about his mother. At some point, blinded by lust, Heetus used his skills to cook a dinner, get his mother drunk, make her fall in love for him in bed and live happily for a few days, at the same time, feeling it was wrong, being glad when she died, putting an end to his incest. Without the income from his mother's work, he heard the stories of the thieves and assassins, Heetus joined them as soon as he could. Heetus then met Veezara and tried to learn how to become a Shadowscale. Even after he had made enough profit to stop his "work", he had developped too many roots to his family to leave them. But to reduce the number of contracts and marks, he devoted himself to bed women he could through cooking and playing lute.
    Misc: He tries to end his contracts' lives soon and without them knowing, unlike other assassins. At the same time, he doesn't like witnesses and usually kills anyone who catches him in the act. He will be ashamed if asked about his desire for his own mother, and won't tell nothing coherent, but gags and conversation cut-aways.

Enemy Factions: Pennitus Occulatus

Quotes:
    "Here for lessons about the lute, instruction in cooking or advice in assassinations?"
    "I make fine Saxleel jewelry. If you want expert craftsmanship, talk to Madesi."
    "If we stay this way, there is no being that can withstand my blade." (Sneaking)
    "Damn it!" (Being detected by an enemy)
    "Couldn't have been easier!" (After a successful pickpocket/assassination)
    "I miss my mother, but I am glad I can bed more women now..."

Most hated foes: Guards, Contracts who fight back or dodge his blows.
    Weakness: Lust will make him easy to trick by sensual women
    Strength: He is very dodgy and hard to spot in dark places thanks to his skin tone
    23.jpg

Drahkma

I see. Well, I think I'll wait for one more application, before choosing the participants.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Okay, Drahkma, I've invited one more. I've wanted to RP with her for quite a while, so I hope you don't mind.

Drahkma

No, it's fine. I've gotta go to work soon, so I won't be approving anyone today. Soonest- probably tomorrow morning or night.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Thanks for inviting me, Shaded. This looks like a really interesting RP and I would love to join, but I fear that there will end up being too many "bad" characters if I do, seeing as how my bounty hunter is also a little cold and it would perhaps be better to approve a more kind-hearted character for the sake of diversity.
    However, just in case nobody else considers this a problem I'll post a link to my character's profile, anyway.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Borovir Vulwulf
    The White Wolf

INFO
    » NAME Borovir Vulwulf
    » ALIAS The White Wolf
    » AGE 29
    » RACENord
    » BIRTH DATE 17th of Frostfall
    » BIRTH PLACE Windhelm Skyrim
    » BIRTH SIGN The Tower
    » CLASS Knight
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 6"1
    » WEIGHT 180
    » BUILD Muscular and Hardy
    » LATERALITY Right-handed
    » SEXUALITY Straight
    » MARITAL STATUS Married
    » PROPERTIES A castle near the white river
    » AFFILIATION House Vulwulf, Windhelm
    » AFFLICTIONS Something similar to lycanthropy
    » RELIGION Kyn
    » PATRON DEITY Kyn
    » HABITS Rolling a septim across his knuckles
    » HOBBIES Hunting, training his wolf

PERSONALITY
    » POSITIVE TRAITS Strong, reliable, honorable, is good to his allies
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS honor may put him at a disatvantage, may sacrifice things for people he loves, cruel to his enemies.
    » LIKES Wolves, his castle, family.
    » DISLIKES Thalmor, evil things, dishonorable people, ladders
    » FEARS Climbing ladders, the ones he loves being hurt.
    » ASPIRATIONS Become Very powerful.

APPEARANCE
    » HAIR LENGTH Medium-Long
    » HAIR COLOR White as Snow
    » FACIAL HAIR Some slightly long stubble
    » FACIAL HAIR COLOR Ranges from white to gray
    » EYE COLOR Steel Blue
    » SKIN COLOR Slightly Pale
    » SCARS Quite a few, but very little noticeable ones
    » ATTIRE Personalized Wolf armor. The Right Shoulder Guard is removed and a black wolf fur cape attaches here and lines the inward part of the armor to keep him warm. There is also a wolf fur cape attached to it, and a canteen made from a wolf's bladder is attached to his belt.
    3883373-1348889550.jpg

(The armor in the picture is perfect, except borivir's cape goes down to just above his knees. The hair and facial features in this picture are incorrect.)

SKILLS
    MASTER
    » Two Handed
    » Block (with his sword not a shield)
    EXPERT
    » Heavy Armor
    » Smithing
    ADEPT
    » One Handed
    APPRENTICE
    » Archery
    NOVICE
    » Everything else
    GEAR
    » A Nordic leaf blade, like this one
    » A backup dagger
    WolfFrostbite is a large ice wolf that Borovir raised from a pup. It was during this time that Borovir discovered his ability with wolves. The nord was able to speak and the wolf could understand him, and Borovir could know Frostbite's thoughts. Borovir could also close his eyes and see through Frostbite's. The two fought together for years, but it wasn't enough for Borovir. The wolf was almost as tall as Borovir's chest, but wolves don't live a life like humans, Frost would die in a few years of old age. So Borovir, with Frostbite's consent, bound his soul with the wolf's in the name of kyn. Frostbite now can never die by the means of nature, but only by a sword put through the wolf. There was a cost for this ritual though, now should frostbit be killed, Borovir would die with him.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Good to see I'm not to only honorable nord here Valin :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts