What level of difficulty do you play on?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JediJ12

Well...after going months without playing Oblivion I decided to give it another go had to turn the difficulty down to make the game easier for me and I was curious what level everyone else plays on.

Destiny

The Fox
.... wrong post

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I play either on master or on Legendary because I want the game more challenging than it is! I just loove killing Deathlords all the time! :D

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
I think you're talking about Skyrim. This is Oblivion. I usually play at about 1/2 way up the slidebar. All the way down is too easy.

JoeReese

I play either on master or on Legendary because I want the game more challenging than it is! I just loove killing Deathlords all the time! :D

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
I think you're talking about Skyrim. This is Oblivion. I usually play at about 1/2 way up the slidebar. All the way down is too easy.
I think halfway is the default...which, at early levels results in me burning through health potions until I'm out, and dying...while the mudcrab sustains very minor injuries. Early on, I slide it down
to the bottom. As you gain power, the increase in difficulty doesn't seem to be as much of a death sentence.

Listener

I play on normal with the scroll bar at half. Any lower than that is a bit easy. But sometimes its nice to take a break on a lower setting.

Well...after going months without playing Oblivion I decided to give it another go had to turn the difficulty down to make the game easier for me and I was curious what level everyone else plays on.

I usually play it around 75% or 60% difficulty on the bar. I usually have my difficulty higher for my magic characters and lower when I am playing a mundane character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts