What armor set and/or mod is this?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Yakkov

While searching for dunmer vampire lords on google images I came across the attached picture. Does anyone know what armor set this is and/or mod. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

859966-1358579146.jpg

Yakkov

Thanks. This is where I found the image. I'll definitely try that. Do you recognize the armor at all, or do you think it is a mod?

JoeReese

I think it's a mod. I've never seen it before, in vanilla or any of the DLCs. Assuming this talyn82 nexus user is willing to help, I anticipate them pointing you right to a mod found on nexus itself.

Yakkov

I think it's a mod. I've never seen it before, in vanilla or any of the DLCs. Assuming this talyn82 nexus user is willing to help, I anticipate them pointing you right to a mod found on nexus itself.

Thanks again. I don't have a membership (it's paid) so I can't ask, but I'm pretty sure it's a mod. Really looks like a badass set though.

JoeReese

You can do up a free screen name. I'm not sure if they only let paid people send private messages, but I have left comments without having to pay.

Wippii

Bookworm
You can send/receive PMs without having to go Premium.
Also that armour is definitely a mod (no, I don't have a clue what mod).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts