• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So apparently, I've been expelled for killing a fighters guild member, but I didn't kill anyone in the guild after I joined. I did however, used 100% Chameleon right BEFORE I joined, and killed that creepy ass Fighters Guild Porter who follows you everywhere in the guild hall. I didn't receive a bounty, and Burz let me join normally and gave me the Desolate Mine quest. However, killing the stupid porter did count as murder. I thought everything would proceed normally, but after I talked with the three people you're supposed to give weapons to, they told me I'm out of the guild for killing a guild member. And since I'm a console player, this quest is stuck in my journal until I get fully expelled because of one of the millions of oversights from Bethesda, right? I must say, that's really screwed up. I can't even go back in time before that because that save was deleted long ago. The more you learn, right?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts