• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
Ok everyone this is straight from Bethesda Blog. I couldn't find where anyone else had posted this information but i apologize if it's already been put out there. These are the notes on Update 1.2. Please remember that only PS3 came out today November 28, 2011, but the other two platforms are supposed to be following very shortly.

UPDATE 1.2 NOTES (all platforms unless specified)
  • Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
  • Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
  • Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
  • Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
  • Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
  • Dragon corpses now clean up properly
  • Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
  • Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
  • Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
  • Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
  • Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
  • Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
  • ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
  • Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
  • General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)

bjb68

Outback Elf (Aussimer?)
So if I connect my ps3 to the internet (I usually don't, because my Uni's internet is crap haha), I can get this update now?

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
yup

Thanks for the information, just what I wanted to hear!

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
It's a good start! I think these are the "hard" glitches that needed to be addressed, but I want to see the "soft" glitches addressed, such as quest issues when you do something in an unexpected order, thereby glitching out a quest. Quests of course are glitching out in other ways as well, but now that the civil war is over, I would still like to clear "Blood on the Ice" from my quest inventory... :x And there are many more quest issues, but that is just the one aspect of the game that bugs me the most. Again good start by Bethesda, can't wait for more. :)

Deadhand

Hmm, did I come off as impatient? Because I'm not. If I wasn't being forced to write this terrible paper for tomorrow, I wouldn't even be at my computer. I'd be playing my 185+ hour Skyrim character. C:

Smacka

Sleepless in Pennsylvania
Please note that the roll out of this patch is in Europe. It has not hit the USA yet but is said to be coming very soon ;)

Deadhand

Please note that the roll out of this patch is in Europe. It has not hit the USA yet but is said to be coming very soon ;)
Oh, nice info Smacka. I saw it was PS3 only, but didn't realize it was EU only as well. Oh well, at least we know it's out there, it won't be long! :)

Smacka

Oh, nice info Smacka. I saw it was PS3 only, but didn't realize it was EU only as well. Oh well, at least we know it's out there, it won't be long! :)
+1...it will be soon ;)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
lol read the whole thing again cicero. PS3 was the only one that came out today

I got an update yesterday that fixed the majority of the texturing issues. Reread what I said. SOME of the items still look bad.

And the name is Jersey, not Cicero. Can't read that either, huh?

Smacka

Nono deadhand was just stating my personal state of mind on the issue. Are you on PS3 Smacka? I only ask because this post is from Bethesda and specifically noted that "Update: PS3 update is now available in North America".

Yes, PS3 and I could not receive the update as of 1-hour ago BUT it did say available soon...IGN is staying on top of it for us, too ;)

EDIT: The download has now started ;) See, I knew it would be soon :D:D:D:D As soon as you attempt to play the game, a message will pop up stating that a new version of the software has been found (2.01) Would you like to download now? Yes please ;)

Latest posts