• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyOracle

Hi. I currently use the UNPB body and I found it doesn't have a lot of armors so I decided to convert some of attractive and realistic armors but I don't feel like converting everything for myself.because it's a pretty much time consuming work and need a lot of motivation. helping people makes me motivate so if you someone needs to convert your armor to UNPB body feel free to post you request in here I might convert it if it's really good (I don't convert perverted armors
like this
http://img2081.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20120129/21/3935052201201292103073441994354076_003.jpg

so don't request me to convert them) then I can use what I have converted you can also use what you want and I can also help someone.

If you can post your request in this format I would appreciate for that because then I can quickly read it and start working on it.

Armor Name:
The URL where the armor can be download:
Armor's Current body:
Additional Comment

thanks. =)

SkyOracle

I converted the Dragon Age's Isabela's Armor
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/61875684/file.html

You can find my fixes for UNPB body in the Fixed Folder. other files are for CBBE body (it's not mine though, I took it from a random site).
the armor isn't not completed yet. I only completed the main body only. the boots, gloves have yet to be converted. I purposely removed her neck ornament and the one around her arms because I didn't like them beside removing them allow you to wear something else other than default werable items.

If you feel like the armor needs to be improved feel free to make your feedback in here. I might be able to polish it up more. it's a bit tough work because testing wastes a lot of time.

Isabela-3dsmax-viewport-render_dragon_age_2.jpg

Rusin

ooh :eek: and when was the last time we talked? I think you're confusing me with someone else, because I'm registered here yesterday... and I dont remember talking to anyone, but its ok hahaah dont worry ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts