Under Saarthal, bug or what :(

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aeriene

Hello, I got a terrible problem with this quest. And I it's not that i don't know how to complete this task, but it seems to be a bug there, not sure.

So when I'm trapped in the room with amulet, I put it on, talk to the Tolfdir, go to the wall and shout/cast a spell. The wall blows up and... actually the game stops in the same moment every time while the wall is beeing crushed. I go to the windows menager, and it shows me that skyrim is not responding. I tried to pass this several times from yesterday and it's always the same :sadface: I thought that this might be a computer problem, but although I don't have highest fps, the game automaticly set the graphic for high, and I didn't had any performance problems before.

Does anyone had similar problem, or have an idea how to pass this?

If yes, please, help :sadface:

Libertalia

Hi, same problem for me. I think the animation with the wall is the problem. I don't have any solution. This is very frustrating this being the first mage quest.

Edit: I just found the solution there:
http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1440088.htm

I didn't use the tcl thing, I went near the gates, shot a fire ball on the wall and turn around. I hope it works for you.

Pimpmasta

Worked for me too, What a genius fix, So simple, and now I can complete the college of winterhold questline.
Thank you so much, I was afraid I would've had to gone into console and skipped the quest all together.
lucky, that wasn't the case. Anyone who is having this problem should do this.

I am using an Nvidia 9500 and my graphic drivers are updated and I was still having this problem, But now I will be able to continue.

ted

$L@Y3R
My problem is that the trap is already sprung before i get there and i cant get in The amulet is still sitting there on the wall 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts