• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    standalone
    (graphic by Duon)
    twiz001copy.png
    Graphic By Mushroomgenius)
    A High pitched laughter
    cuts through the silence,
    merging from the black night
    a twisted smile looms over you,
    before you can scream
    the jester laughs once more and stabs you,
    taking leave from a window laughing as always
    plummeting towards the ground
    leaving behind a bloody mess and her calling card…
    an ear to ear grin on the victims face
    This RP is Rated M for Mature
    OOC - Twizted Laughter | Skyrim Forums <link for your comments.​
    (If anyone has any problems about what is posted in this RP direct the matter to me)​

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She awoke in the night, a noise echoed through out the house she reached under her pillow grabbing the hilt of her ebony dagger pulling it slowly to her chest.

A figure stood before her, the silhouette of a man, as she was about to lunge at the figure that stood before her, he spoke “Buttons, hey wake up” she screamed at him “Damn it Westley! I almost just killed you now, why are you creeping around the house like some damn thief?” her brother chuckled “Sorry sis I didn’t mean to it’s just my nature” he gave her one of his big doofy silly grins, she laughed sitting up in bed lighting a candle.

“Well do we have anything planned for today brother?” “Hmm actually we have one and you have a private one” she raised her brow “A Private one? But you know we don’t go without one another” he sighed “Yes Sis I know but this is the king and what he says goes” he looked sad, she stood and wrapped her arms around her younger brother “Don’t worry I will be fine” giving him a wide grin and her green eyes shinning brightly in the dim candle light. “I know sis just be careful this king is known for lusting after women” she shook her head “Westley its fine seriously, and I am sure he doesn’t lust after jesters” she stuck her tongue out at him and let out a high pitched laughter.

The sun rose that morning and the market place was busy, Buttons and Westley went on their normal lives in regular clothing, “What are you going to want for dinner tonight sis?” “Hmm? Are you not eating?” “Well I am sure after we go to the party and you get back from the private one it will be late and Ill be in bed” she sighed “Its ok don’t worry about making me anything Ill grab something from the kitchen at the castle I know the cook” he flashed his devious grin at her, something they both shared was their smiles and facial expressions, she shoved him “Shut up its not like that between the cook and I he is just a good friend” “Yeah an old perv friend sis” her eyes widen “Well if he is he hasn’t tried anything so there jerk” sticking her tongue out at him.

She hugged him goodbye as she set off towards the castle, she entered and walked up to the king as the court watched her perform, after awhile the king dismissed his court and approached her “Buttons is it?” “Yes your highness” she lowered her head in respect “Look at me” she stood straight up and looked him in the eyes “Hmm You’re to pretty to be a performer” the king motioned for her to follow him, she did as she was told, glancing around as she followed him into his chamber, he sat on the bed and patted the space next to him, she did

“Your Highness I’m not that kind of entertainment” he reached out touching her face “But I am the king what I say goes” he leaned in grabbing a fist full of hair bringing her face towards his kissing her on the lips, she shoved him off her jumping off the bed “I don’t care if you’re Talos himself you have no right to treat people like that” he laughed and stood up he shoved her, she stumbled back falling on her rear-end he loomed over her grabbing another fist of hair and yanked her up and throwing her against the wall.

“Now maybe you didn’t hear me clearly, But I get what I want when I want and right now I want to have some jester pie” he pushed himself against her, she went to yell out when his hand covered her mouth “Not uh” he quickly and swiftly made his way back to the bed with her and threw her down “You scream, yell whatever I’ll have you and your brother hung for treason” she closed her eyes and began to whimper.

When he was done he dressed himself turned towards her “You know I think I’m just going to have to ban you and your brother from my land” he leaned towards her “Come on now a pretty face like that shouldn’t be sad, not many have the chance to experience what goes on in my chamber” he said with a smirk and went in to kiss her again when she head-butted him and broke his nose “You little jester bitch” he touched his nose and looked at the blood on his fingers, she smiled at him knowing what she did, anger built up in him as he lunged at her with a dagger in one hand and her skull in the other being pushed back further into the bed “I am going to give you something to grin about you fluffing bitch! But it will forever be a permanent reminder” he held open her mouth and made her smile wider (ever watch dark knight? You know the scar from the Joker like that, best way I could explain it).

Her body was dropped outside their house her brother shocked picked her up and took off outside the city limits to a Sanctuary where they would be safe, he cared for her night and day making sure her wound would not get infected “You’re still pretty sis” “I will get him for this sis I promise!” “Sis you need to eat something”.

Westley set out back towards the castle, the king seeing the jester approach ordered his men to shoot him down, arrow rained down from the sky, he didn’t make it. The King had her brothers body disposed of out by an abandoned place (the sanctuary).

When she woke, she touched her face and cringed “Westley?” she called out, she slowly got up and fell to the floor “Westley?” she cried out as she got to her feet and frantically searched the place for her brother “Westley?!” she made it to the door and opened it, she fell to her knees and cradled her brother in her arms “He will pay for this for what he did to me but more so what he did to you” later that day she prepared her brothers body for proper burial, and marked her wrist with her and her brothers family crest ( :3 those that know me should already know what it is :p )

Years passed as she slowly gained access into the castle of the king who murdered her brother and cut her face, she hid the scars with theatrical makeup so he wouldn’t recognize her and have her have the same fate as her brother.

Later that night she dressed in her old jester outfit and grabbed her mask with the twisted grin on it. She danced down the hall towards the kings chamber, slowly opening the door as it creaked on its hinges the king sat up “Who goes there” there was silence followed by laughter with the lock clicking, he knew whoever was in his room was locked in there with him he grabbed his dagger “Show yourself” she crept out from the shadows, the moonlight catching the grin on the mask “Who.. Who are you?! Speak” she shook her head and leaped at him, knocking the dagger from his hand tying and gagging him to the bed.

She straddled his waist, he slowly started to stir, apparently the king likes danger she thought, she finally spoke “I am here to return the favor you once gave me and my brother” the king had a confused look in his face and muffled out some words, she removed her mask “Look what you done to me!” the king eyes widen and horrified started to thrash and scream, she let her high pitched laughter “you thought you got rid of us both didn’t you!/” she removed the gag and held his face down “Don’t worry your highness it wont hurt” a twisted grin spread across her face as she hacked and slashed the kings mouth open from ear to ear, then repeatedly stabbing him in the chest “That’s for my brother!” loud banging was heard from the door as she leapt from the bed, the door was broken down “Halt! You there!” she laughed as she sheathed her daggers in her waist-band and jumped through the glass window plummeting down towards a cart of hay.

She felt like she was flying and not falling the cool night air breezed through her hair and the smell of hay met with her as she landed and bounced out the guards yelling from the window, she laughed at them “Fools for you not know who I am! I’m the great Jester Buttons if you will, your pathetic king had it coming to him, let it be known far and wide to those who cross my path” she took off out of the city and down the road towards her home in the woods

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Chirping birds told Juggles it was early morning. The sun hadn’t yet made its appearance, but it was on its way. Rolling out of his bedroll, he walked out of his tent to stretch. He immediately noticed a bull elk staring back at him, a mere 15 yards away. Assuming this was a staring contest, the juggler got into position and stared back. Less than a minute later, the animal took off for the open field. Yeah, I thought so, he thought to himself. Loser. He couldn’t help but laugh at that thought.

Settling himself down just outside his tent, he started a small fire for his rather small breakfast: a cheese wedge, a green apple, and leftover rabbit from the night before. The other provisions in his pack would have to wait to be consumed in a future meal. That was the plan, anyway, as his stomach started gurgling.

Waiting for the fire to properly heat the rabbit meat, he began to contemplate on the three loves of his life whom he had just left behind. Markarth was definitely in the past now. Biting into his cheese wedge, he thought of Cinnamon, who he found to always smell good and taste just as good. Saffron was the fiery one. Never one to back down in an argument (which he found bizarrely alluring), she would just as soon pin you down as be pinned down. And then there was Rosemary, the well-read, intellectual of the three. He always enjoyed deep conversations of whatever subject matter she chose to talk about. Assuming he could keep up, of course. He also enjoyed, to put it mildly, the seemingly intense sexual relations they tended to share in. Again, assuming he could keep up, of course.

He looked at his sad apple, then took a bite. All gone, he thought to himself. I’ll never see them again. Not likely, anyway. I wonder if any of them have put a bounty on me. And which one?! That bastard lover never said whose honor he was supposedly defending! Prick! He was more than likely referring to a pet goat or something!

Quickly trying to erase that thought from his mind, Juggles put out the fire and proceeded to dismantle his tent. In doing so, he thought, Now that I think about it, all three of my loves are named after spices. Hmmm. I hope I remember that if I ever meet a woman named Sage, I shall run to the f****n’ hills.

Satisfied with his packed gear, Juggles turned to leave the site. Less than three steps later, he stopped. For off in the distance, he could see a figure approaching. His left hand reached for an explosive ball, while his right hand went for an Orcish dagger. Now what? he pondered.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    as she started getting closer to her home the smell of smoke filled the air and reached her nostrils she sniffed the air and ran in the direction of the smell as she got closer she saw a figure standing reaching for perhaps his weapon she called out to the mysterious figure " I wouldn't do that if I were you" she slowly crept closer " Who are you?"

dunklunk

Who am I? Who are you? replied Juggles. You are the one who draws ever so nearer to compromising my space. So again, state your name, stranger," demanded the juggler.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She let out a high pitched laugh " Aye but you are treading near my home" she got closer walking seductively "And I do believe I asked your name but suppose I could be the one with the better manners " she placed her hands behind her back unsheathing her daggers ready to attack "Buttons is my name and entertaining is my game" she got closer to him

dunklunk

Buttons? spluttered Juggles. The same Buttons I've had the pleasure of meeting numerous times on the road? At various, shall we call them, performances? That Buttons?

Before she could answer, he also inquired, If you are truly this Buttons I recall, where is your brother? Westley, I believe his name is. . . .

A.Auditore

maybe...
    A sadden but furious look swept across her face "He's dead" she saw his face "Juggles? Is that you?" she quickly leapt at him her daggers at his throat for saftey pre-caution

dunklunk

Juggles caught her advance, though he still staggered a step or two back. Eyeing the twin daggers at his throat, he asked, Dead? I would hope to Talos you know who his cowardly killer is. I would be more than happy to assist you in hunting down this, well, cowardly killer.

Juggles continued to eyeball the pair of daggers. Unless of course, your plans also include severing my head from the rest of me. He cursed himself, realizing that the explosive ball in his left hand was just a regular ball!

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She held them at his neck "Perhaps.. The mood I'm in I feel like I can take down the empire" she lowered her weapons and sheathed them pointed to the scars on her cheeks "That is why he is dead and as for his murderer I've already taken care of that pig of a king"

dunklunk

Juggles glanced at the scars she had indicated. She was, in his opinion, still gorgeous. Just gorgeous with scars. So what?! Trying to make eye contact, he noticed she never really tried to match his gaze.

So this pig king is dead? he inquired. What, I hate to ask, did this dead-ass king have to do with Westley's death?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She let out a deep sigh lowered her glaze towards the ground and kicked a pebble "He hired me to entertain him and.." she trailed off "Westley went to get revenge and was murdered before he got to the gate" she put her hands in her face and started sobbing

dunklunk

A darkness clouded over Juggles' visage. He glared at Buttons as she sobbed. His glaring, however, was not directed at her personally, but at the thought of the murder of her brother and her own violation by the king.

Not knowing what exactly to do about her sobbing, he turned to leave.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "wait!" she called out and somewhat reached out towards him "Could you at least stay with me? Please" she wiped her tears from her face

dunklunk

Following a roll of his eyes and a slight muttering under his breath, making sure she neither saw nor heard either of those gestures, he turned back toward her and nodded. Yes. I'll stay with you, he said. He then made his way back toward her, not fully knowing what to expect.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "weeee" she jumped up and down clapping she grinned and jumped at him wrapping her arms around his neck "ooh thank you thank you" she stopped and sniffed his clothing, pressing herself against him "hmm I smell death on you" a twisted grin spread across her face "who was..." she stopped in mid sentence and quickly turned her head the direction she came "plops that stupid bitch sent the dogs after me" she grabbed his wrist and yanked him as she took off deeper in the wood towards the sanctuary "we must hurry there is a place were we will be safe" as she ducked and weaved through the thick brush.

As they got closer to the sanctuary a small out of the norm piece of wood stuck up from a rock she kicked ti as they ran by, opening a secret enterence, she pushed him down the hole were the tree trunk opened " hurry" as she slid in after him pulling the trunk down and re-latching it she grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips "follow me" she laughed "as if you had any choice" she lead him down the dark tunnel at the end was a wooden door with yellow light that filtered through the cracks. They reached the door she opened it it made a eerie cracking sound it hasn't been used in years she stepped to the side with her arm out "welcome home" (the sanctuary looks like the falk with the dawnstar as an add on)

dunklunk

Following Buttons down to safety, Juggles couldn't help but notice that she had some hips on her. At that thought, he gave himself a mental slap upside the head. Didn't Markarth teach you anything, fool? he lamented.

Once she opened the creaking door and displayed the sanctuary within, he flooded her with numerous questions. What stupid bitch sent dogs after you? he began. The queen? Perhaps she wishes to reward you for eliminating her cheating, scumbag husband. A possibility?

And besides, he continued. The dogs could actually be for me, too. I just wish I knew if anyone is after me. Being on the run is one thing. But not knowing whether someone has ill-will in store for you is something else entirely.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "hpm.. Hearing which they were coming they were after me" she crossed her arms over her chest "what did you do to have anyone come after you anyways?" as she walked in deeper in the sanctuary "would you like a tour of the place? You're welcomed to stay as long as you please but I should warn you that supplies and items are low for I'm lacking coin flow right now"

dunklunk

Well, that would depend on who you believe, he replied, following her into the sanctuary. If you believe the guards, I killed a man. If you believe me, I killed a man in self-defense. Juggles thought it best to leave out the part about the three lovers.

Yes, I would like a tour of the place, and thanks for the invite. I appreciate that. He stretched while walking, trying to get the kinks out of his back. He continued, Well, I have some provisions that should last us a few days at least. How's the wild game in these parts?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I'd rather not dwell on why you were defending yourself" she started towards the kitchen "this is well the kitchen as if the table and chairs didn't give it away" she showed him the rest of the place then got to a long hallway "oh forgot there is only one bed" she held a straight face as long as she could before bursting into laughter "yeah like there would be only one bed in this gargantuan place" she shook her head still laughing "meh sorry umm I'm bad at jokes clearly never could keep a straight face" she let out a deep sigh "oh you wanted to know about game right? Well there is a little pond that some deer like to drink at I'll show you later when it's alittle safer out, until then you have anymore questions?" she placed her hands on her hips lightly tapping her foot before laughing again "swear I could be bipolar or right now you have a damaged soul"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts