• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Private - Twizted Laughter | Skyrim Forums

POST YOUR CARDS!! :3

Id like Jesters, Jokers, Harlequins, Clowns... you get my point? good :D

Post Cards... Ill keep it open and let anyone who is interstead know :)

Happy RPing

Rules are the same as my other rp Corrupted Souls http://skyrimforum.com/threads/corrupted-souls.12661/
    edit:
    Story... We are the last members of the Dark Brotherhood (til we start recuiting) the Sanctuary is in a disclosed location (its never really said where) Make it as Dark And Creepy as you can

Last edited:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    harlequin_rei_by_serathus-d4aafpo.jpg
    before the disfigurement​
    Name: Buttons
    Class: Jester
    Weapons: 2 ebony daggers
    Outfit: See Picture
    Bio: Her brother and her use to entertain for royals until one costumer, A King decided to hire just her for personal entertainment, when he asked her to do something and she refused he attacked her and cut her mouth open giving her a more joker like grin, when her brother found her he went to attack the king upon entering the castle the king had her brother murdered, when she was well enough she went after the king who had brutally disfigured her and who had her brother murdered, it took her a few years to get into the court as a maid, one night she dressed in cat suit and put on her theatrical make up and placed a mask that had a twisted grin on its face, she snuck into the kings chamber and hovered over him until he woke before he could scream she covered his mouth, tied and gagged him to his bed, before removing the mask she spoke to him “I’m going to give you something that you gave me” confused the king didn’t know what she was talking about until she removed her mask, horrified and scared the king started to scream but his screams were muffled by the binding around his mouth and the high pitched laughter of the jester that stood before him, before the guards could bust down the door, she gave him and ear to ear grin before driving her daggers multiple times into his neck and shoulders and diving out the window, laughing as she plummet down into a cart of hay

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Name: Juggles
    Class: Juggler, jester
    Weapons: Daggers, darts, poison, incendiary and explosive items
    Outfit: Varies, depending on job

Bio: Always one to entertain, Juggles (you can guess how he got the name) learned his craft at an early age. Over the years and after countless hours of practice, he has honed his juggling skill to include harmless items such as balls, plates, and bowls. He is currently up to five items at a time, always practicing to include more. He also learned to be an alchemist, albeit not at a master’s level, but highly effective nonetheless. He has included this knowledge into his juggling. So what may appear to be a harmless ball, may actually start a small fire or provide smoke for a possible escape or even a minor explosion. Items with a more destructive nature are also part of his repertoire, such as daggers and darts. Juggling has proven to be not always fun and games. While living in Markarth, Juggles had the not-too-bright idea of “juggling” three women at the same time. A jealous lover found out, confronted him, and ended up dead in the ensuing struggle. Juggles claimed self-defense, though the authorities did not see it that way. He has been on the run ever since.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Hehehe Juggles... Nice Dunk :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Oh just a heads up for those that will be applying to the thread, make sure your first post has a little back ground story leading up to where we met you and what not! :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Likewise for your Buttons. What I like is how you gave her a cutesy name, and she's far from being cutesy. And I'm not talking about her disfigurement.
    Oi whatever do you mean?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
    Tortured2.png

Name: Unrevealed. (male)
    Class: Acrobat, Purveyor of Mayhem and Mischief
    Weapons: Daggers, Forks, Fruit, anything that can be deftly wielded in a single disfigured hand.
    Outfit: Black and grey motley

Bio: Shunned by those around him and society in general. Prone to self-mutilation and loathing. Bloodthirsty, if not others, than his own. Suffers from his own inner demons. Demented. Maniacal. Quick. Agile.

Hometown: Whiterun.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    OPEN!!! POST YOUR CARDS TO JOIN ILL SEND A MESSAGE AFTER VIEWING YOUR CARD>>> NO OVERPOWERING CHARACTERS PLEASE!!!!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Oooh, this looks like a lot of fun! I don't think I'll have time to join this one (although I would really like to :sadface: ), but I'll probably read through the RP thread and follow it! :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    If later when you think you can melee post up a card I'd be more than happy to have you join :D

solace84

God of the Arena
    Question: I know you want jesters, clowns, etc.; but I was wondering if I could be Dalious from Duon's RP w/ pirates at a diff. time? Anyway, the card would be this:

Name: Dalious/Mr. Fantastic
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Showman. Rides town to town performing for the locals. He is a weapons expert, performing dangerous and amazing acts; such as knife throwing, fire spinning, sword twirlin', arrow shootin', etc.
    Weapons: Dual swords preferred, but skilled in anything sharp.
    Outfit: Usually goes without a shirt, but otherwise wears whatever he happens to wear. Ragged clothing and leather armor are the main ones. In the Arena days, wore steel armor and longs to find some again.
    Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, fair face, slightly above average build.
    Personality: Cocky, arrogant, prideful, narcissistic, fearless.
    Bio: Served the Empire of Cyrodil in his youth and after years of excellent service he decided to fight in the Arena Games as a gladiator, against the slaves. He became one of the champions of the arena, known by many. Long story short (these were prev. RP's btw) he ended up having to fight an old friend named Felian in the Arena, he instead helped him and the other slaves escape. He was branded traitor to the Empire and outlaw. He escaped to Riften where he became a bum. He layed low in the drug filled city often participating in fight clubs to make coin. He eventually started making more coin performing in shows that showcased his weaponry skills. He performed all over Skyrim, but makes Riften his home. He paints his face with red paint, as a deadra during his shows and sometimes as an evil clown, just in case anyone is looking for him. His stage name is Mr. Fantastic..

eh? let me know.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Looks and sounds good to me, Solace. After all, your character is an entertainer and his red paint could be construed as a sort of clown face. Lessee what Ashleigh and Shroom think.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Solace are you planning to write with us or were you just posting a card up asking cause of your previous comment

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Ok the only problem I have solace is that you've used him in almost all your rps you're In if it would possible to make up a new one and use him?

Duon

Graphic Designer
    The_Jester__s_dream_by_Magillunatica.jpg
    standalone
    Name: Fenris (meaning “Wolf” birth name unknown)
    Race: Breton / High Elf​
    Class: Ex-Slave / Jester / Rogue​
    Appearance: 6’1” muscular but trim; slender face with pointed ears and the skin tone and fair facial features of a Breton, marred by a star shaped scar on the left cheek and dark grease paint smeared eye sockets along with black shoulder length hair. His body is covered in many scars accumulated over his life as a slave, most prominently a countless number of whip lashes scar his entire back.​
    Personality: Often grim Fenris tends to be somewhat morbid in his actions and sense of humor; things like friendship, kindness, sorrow, love, and regret are entirely new concepts to him. Up to this point he has survived on basic instinct under laws and constraints most people have never had to experience. When it comes to the issue of his Lycanthropy he sees it as a curse, and a permanent reminder of his past enslavement. This has left him with many emotional issues yet to be resolved.​
    Equipment: Fenris wears a black and crimson Jester style outfit an hat with the bells cut off; along with slightly pointed steel toe shoes and black fingerless plated gloves, a leather body harness holds armored pauldrons and two ornate shortswords crossed upside-down on his back. Two large belts in a “X” pattern hang from the waist attached to a smaller harness that wraps around the right thigh just above the knee holding two daggers and several throwing knives.​
    Combat Prefs: Preferring to kill with the element of surprise; Fenris attacks with dual weapons, relying on his speed and agility to take down his targets in a fury of quick blows. His blinding speed is derived from his years of relying on basic instinct; he doesn’t think in battle he just reacts, like it was second nature to him.​
    History: Fenris does not remember his real name, nor who his family was. As far back as he can remember he has been a slave; tortured into undying servitude he was purposely infected with Lycanthropy at the whim of the Slaver Lord whom owned him when he was only three years old. Trained in combat and assigned to be the Slaver Lords personal bodyguard he was given the name Fenris by the Slaver Lord who often liked to tout that he was his "little wolf". Serving in this role loyally until he was fifteen, he was reluctantly sold to a eccentrically wealthy King from High Rock who refused to ever take no for a answer.​
    Taken back to High Rock he was gifted as a birthday present to the Kings deranged son, forced to dress as a Jester he served as the mad prince’s bodyguard, assassin, and constant source of entertainment. Serving under the mad prince he witnessed the man order and commit many atrocities and wickedly evil acts; raised never to question ones owners, he stood idly by and fallowed out the mad princes every brutal command. While visiting Skyrim with the prince on “holiday” he has a revelation and begins to feel the emotions the slavers had beat out of him years and years ago. Suddenly filled with a desire for freedom he murdered the mad prince in his own royal carriage and escaped into the forest.​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts