• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    The Strikers Crusade is another installment on TRB, this is the second episode leading off [TRB] The siege of Riften were the Strikers take Riften, they now start a Crusade to take Skyrim for themselves, a small group of warriors must stop them.
    And finally Chris finds out the true reason for why the Dark Brotherhood are protecting him.

Mini Mongo

Sipro gathered the rest of the group and his friend Khan ''we must move, quickly out of this city soon the Strikers will be all over this city preparing to strike Markarth, next they will attack Skyrim from both sides, taking vital cities such as Windhelm Whiterun and Solitude.''
    Sipro jumped to his steed and walked with Chris ''Soon Chris you shall know my true intentions, just know this, have trust in me. No matter what events happen from now on trust me.''

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Darkness had finally descended upon Skyrim. The birds stopped chirping, and went to sleep. The owls woke up and started hooting. The crickets and frogs around Riften started their orchestra of night-time music. Garashbur knew it was time for the group to move to Markarth, and it was his job to make sure they got away from Riften with their heads. The large troll looked at Chris and the rest of the group. "It time. Go now." Garashbur put a burly hand on Chris' shoulder and headed them out the back-way out of Riften. "Keep running west. Don't look back. Garashbur be at Riften soon." He watched the rest of the group walk away, and headed for the large camp of Strikers.

Mini Mongo

The Strikers heard running around their camp, roars and smashing, they knew something was their for them, what they didn't know was it was Garashbur, a troll after revenge, they prepared ''Men to your stations! I hear something out in the woods, close the gates, Archers prepare to fire, and men Spearwall position now!'' They waited..................for their doom approached.

Mini Mongo

As Sipro and everyone else traveled through the forest road Sipro heard a snap of a twig, he dismounted his horse and approached a child, a Khajiit, very young, around his teens, he approached the child ''Your lucky i travel with good men, otherwise you would already be dead!'' Sipro held out his hand ''follow me''
    He lead the child to his horse and put him at the back of his horse, he then mounted himself ''I found him skulking in the forest, hes a Khajiit, he was spying on us, what should we do?''

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur saw a large group of Strikers approach the road, heading for the front gates. He saw his reflection in a puddle. Above the carving of a smily face on his armor were the letters GAR. He thought now would be the perfect time to finish writing his name. If anyone found his dead body, covered in Striker arrows, they would know it was Garashbur, native of Skyrim. He took the longest claw he had and started carving at the armor ASH- it was interrupted. He heard the Strikers coming closer. He had to finish quickly, or his sneak-attack would fail. BU- They were right next to his hiding spot now. Only one more letter! But which one was it... Garashbur couldn't remember the last letter. "The rrr sound!" He whispered to himself. "Rrr rr R!" He had finally remembered! He scratched it in. He hopped out of his ditch and saw the group of Strikers. There were eight of them. "ROOOOAAAR!" He charged at them, instilling fear in the weak ones, and intimidating the strong ones. He rammed right into the line they had formed. A sword clashed onto his armor, but slid off with a 'shliing' He had smashed two of them with his charge. He sliced at two of them with the sharp parts of his gauntlets. He head-butted a fifth one, and rammed a sixth one with the solid part of his shoulder-plate. He felt a sharp pain as an orcish arrow entered his leg. "RAARGH!" He yelled. He left the arrow in his leg while he charged at the two last soldiers. An archer and a swordsman. He went for the swordsman first. The Striker stabbed his sword at the armor, but the armor was too thick to penetrate. He clawed at his face, and charged at the bowman. He leapt and threw his entire body-weight onto the final man. Garashbur crushed him to death. The large troll was glad he had finished off one detachment of Striker soldiers, but knew there were many more. A striker scout saw the battle and informed the army of it. Many soldiers ran to the battle-site, but the only thing there were dead bodies. Garashbur was gone. He had vanished, only to attack again.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris begun to ran to the best of his abilities- Once he outran a werewolf.

His father- Glass divided from the group, he trusted Chris had his own agenda and Glass had his.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"He is but a child, keen minded but guilable. Do not kill him. Just since he is with us we are endangering him. Just make sure he dosn't get us killed." He examined the child and smiled. "You are fortunate I'm nice as I am." He said to the Khajit.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur was back in his ditch, plotting out the second attack. There were way too many of them this time. In the distance, he heard an emergency horn blow loudly. "AROOOOOOOOO" "AROOOOOOOO" Garashbur knew the horn was signaling everyone that there was a problem. The large group of soldiers started marching back to their base when they heard the horn blow. Garashbur knew that this was his time to strike. He leapt out of the ditch and grabbed two Strikers that had been in the back of the line. He put them over his shoulders and took them into the forest to his left. The strikers had turned around, to find that two of their men were missing. Garashbur had silently dispatched them when he struck again. Two more this time. Once the strikers figured out what was going on, they fired randomly into the forest that Garashbur was using as cover. He pulled up the two Strikers he had just taken, and used them as meat shields. Many arrows stuck in them. He threw them to the side and charged directly into the group of Strikers that were barraging him with arrows. He charged head first, arms stretched out wide, and was going to take as many as he could out of formation. His plan worked, except he had multiple arrows sticking out of his chest, and unarmored legs. This hurt tremendously, but when Garashbur thought about the lives he was saving, this increased his adrenaline. He charged again, this time the Strikers had their swords drawn. He took about six of them out, while getting slashed in the arms and legs. The armor on his torso and chest was hard to penetrate, and rarely was, but they were getting past his armor. There were about twelve of them left. There were originally twenty six. He felt weak, and was in pain. He ran into the forest to recover. Good thing troll's wounds recover quickly.

Mini Mongo

Sipro smiled ''And your fortunate Chris travels with me, or i'd be eating your corpse!'' Sipro laughed, funny his own humor funny which was no unknown trait for Vampires.
    Strikers followed the tracks of Garashbur but only came across other petty trolls, William the Fierce, the leader of the Strikers sent 50 men to find and kill Garashbur, then Chris and Sipro.
    The men were fast riders, but Sipro was faster, and Chris being a halfbreed Khajiit had pure speed on his side, they knew Garashbur would be safe.
    But Sipro was worried that the child was a threat, he was not seen in the Prophecy, he decided it was time to tell Chris the truth.

He looked at Chris while they walked ''Chris, it's time i tell you the truth, at the next orc camp we see we can stop their, i'm allies with the orcs, I will get us some shelter, then i must speak to you.
    They walked past a Orc camp ''Orcs! It is me Sipro!'' Their was no answer.......''Orcs it's Sipro!'' He grew cautious and dismounted and helped the child down ''stay here young one.'' he approached Chris ''Theirs something wrong follow me and be quiet ''they approached the gate but it was to obvious so instead climbed the wall, or Sipro saw was the remains of Orcs, he approached a body of a Orc dying ''What happened here?'' The orc replied ''The Strikers.........came.....atta.....cked......killed........'' the Orc then died.
    ''Come on Chris lets make camp outside.''

Mini Mongo

The other strikers heard the call of the horn, and ran to where the horn was blown ''whats happened!?'' one of the soldiers said another replied ''A troll apparently named Garashbur is causing us problems!'' the commander of the small detachment approached the men ''fall back their are to many dead, we must walk as a army, this rogue orc may take 26, but cannot take 1000 men haha!''
    OOC: I gotta go to bed now so i'll see you guys tommorow!

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    The injured troll was tending to his wounds, and tearing the arrows out of his body, when he felt lighter all of a sudden. He looked down, and his chest-plate was missing! He looked back into the road, and saw it laying out in the open. He still had his gauntlets and helmet. He felt weak without his armor. This was the first time in years it had ever been off of him. There were indents on his chest of where the armor had been on him for all these years. He had no choice but to run out into the street, and fetch his chest-piece. That is exactly what he intended to do. Garashbur charged out and grabbed his armor. He felt swords slashing across his bare chest. He knew it was only a matter of time before he would bleed out. He charged back into the woods. He tried to put the armor back on, but the straps in the back had come untied, and Garashbur never learned how to tie a knot. He buried the armor in leaves, so no-one would take it, and charged back out. He realised that he would have to take care of the rest of them before he could escape. He charged out, swinging his arms wildly at the Strikers. He took many down, before they were stabbing him in the chest and back. Garashbur felt his skin tearing, and his back bleeding. This built up his rage. He began picking up strikers and using them as weapons against their own. He was swinging at them with an orc soldier he had picked up off of the ground. They were falling, one by one, until there were four left. Garashbur felt as if he could not fight any more. Garashbur fell to the ground. The four strikers surrounded him, two in the front, two in the back. There was no way they could lift a troll. Garashbur thought about the group. He thought about his friends. They were the only friends he had ever had, and they were the best friends he had ever hoped for. He had to save them, he had to help them in Markarth. He stood up, and grabbed the striker nearest to him. He swung him at two of the others. There was one left. "ROOOAAAAAAAR!" Once the final Striker heard the roar, his back was to the troll, and was running full speed in the other direction. Garashbur hobbled back into the forest, grabbed his armor, and headed on the road to Markarth. Little did he know, there was an entire army waiting for him, a few miles from where he was. He would be walking right into a trap.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur was heading towards the large army. He came upon an opening in the trees. He had found the Striker's base outside of Riften. There were about a thousand men, lined up, ready for battle. They had not seen Garashbur, for the troll had been decently far away. Garashbur fled to the forest. He laid down in the grass and used the leaves as a blanket, as he had since he was abandoned by all of humanity. He had placed his armor to the right of him. He stared at it. He took off the helmet and gauntlets. He had not felt this way since he was three. Garashbur could only describe it in one word. 'Cold' He let his upper body breathe for the first time in years, as he drifted off to sleep.
    OOC: So many huge posts in so little time. I'm going to take a little break. Garashbur's fights will continue when I get back! :D

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was put on a horse, he liked the horse very much. He petted the horse as his rescuer rode. He smelled another khajiit, he turned his head and smiled at the man. ''And your fortunate Chris travels with me, or i'd be eating your corpse!'' Exclaimed R'alle's founder. R'alle shuddered as he said that. The rescuer dismounted at an orc camp calling for allies. there were no answers , he and chris then began to climb the orc wall. R'alle was told to stay at the horse. He stood there patting the horse gently. R'alle then heard roaring. His ears were more adcanced than most, he tried to focus where the sound was coming from. He ignored it trying not to be afraid. He then reached in his satchel grabbing some raw salmon, he slipped it in his mouth and began chewing. It was delicious. He waited patiently for his Group to come back out.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: So what's going on, are we going to markarth now or something?

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    OOC: So what's going on, are we going to markarth now or something?
    OOC: general recap: The entire group is going to Markarth, while Garashbur holds off the entire Striker army as long as possible. On their way to Markarth, they stumble upon a young khajiit, and find that the Strikers have attacked an orcish settlement. The group is still traveling, and Garashbar is face-to-face with an army, consisting of tribal orcs, armored giants, mammoths, etc.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo appeared out thin air right next to the group and aided them in the battle, he summoned his undead minion, "The Slasher" from the Soul Cairn to help the group hold off against this onslaught. (For those who didn't read Jeroo's bio, being a necromancer he used necromancy to combine two Draugr corpses and two skeletons and bring that back to life as his minion)

R'alle

young but able
    Jeroo appeared out thin air right next to the group and aided them in the battle, he summoned his undead minion, "The Slasher" from the Soul Cairn to help the group hold off against this onslaught. (For those who didn't read Jeroo's bio, being a necromancer he used necromancy to combine two Draugr corpses and two skeletons and bring that back to life as his minion)
    Only Garashbar is in battle no one else

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts