• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
*Journal Writing* These days the sons and daughters of Skyrim live hard lifes. These days the sons and doughters of Skyrim fight and die for there homeland. The Imperials wish to annex our land. Make us follow their laws and ban the worship of Talos. Skyrim and her children do not need these laws. As a Stormcloak i will fight to defend and honor my country. They want to ban the worship of Talos and control us because we are feared. We as mortals have the capability to become....Gods. They want to put waste to us all for we are the power and a threat above all. Behind the face of the Imperials though, lays the real threat. The Aldmeri Dominion. Thalmor...High Elfs. The Imperials attack us to follow there rules losing to them in the Great War. The Empire the supposed great Nation, now at their knees to the Elfs helping them destroy Skyrim. Only to bring their own deaths in the end. Fools... We will show them all what war is. We will show them all what the nords can do, and I will show them what it means to be a God. For tonight though, i rest at Fort Morvuskar south west of Windhelm. Tomorrow we begin siege. Where i do not know, General Kodunn will tell none of us what awaits for us at dawn.*

Raddnar Stard awakens to a violent shake and the crumble of brick wall. He quickly leaps out of his bed and looks around in confusion. Raddnar is glad to see his fellow companions at his side, also alarmed. Then the war horn sounds its mighty roar. Raddnar and the Stormcloaks in the bunks open their chests and suit up.

Raddnar equips his Stormcloak uniform, sheathes his bow on his back over his quiver of arrows. Then finally grabs his steel axe and iron shield along with a pair of bandages and few health potions.

Lt. Ralnod : "Stormcloaks form up! Listen we know whats going on up there so i won't waste time, keep it tight and most importantly keep it messy. Looks like the Imperials made the first move, now it's time to make them regret it. Let's go spill blood!

The Stormcloaks ready and inching for fight charge up the stairs to the door out to the outside of the fort.

Lt. Ralnod swings open the wooden door, and immediately is killed with a arrow to the neck.:p This doesn't stop the Stormcloaks but will only make them fight harder. As they charge into the heat of battle spilling Imperial blood, and losing brothers and sisters.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Raddnar with out hesitation takes the high ground, heading up the steps to the paths of the fort walls. At the top of his destination are two Imperial light infantry-men. One with a bow with his back towards Raddnar. Another with a sword a free hand looking right at him.

Thinking quickly Raddnar uses his iron shield to charge at the sword wielding imperial pushing him back to the edge of the walls then smashing his shield into the imperials face pushing him over the edge to his death.

Raddnar : Chuckles : "Oh yea! I hope some one sall that one!"

The bow-man turning around due to the sound of near by commotion he grabs a arrow and begins to draw back with haste. Raddnar sees this, if one move by the Imperial is wrong, he will die.

Raddnar : Being a bravado "You think you can kill a Nord with that!?"

Raddnar screams his peoples mighty war cry and locks eyes with this bow-man. This fierce war cry causes the Imperial bow-man to shake and drop his readied arrow.

Raddnar seizes the moment and hurtles his iron shield and hits the bow-man's ribs dead center. He drops his bow and falls to the stone floor.

Raddnar mocking his wounded enemy walks slowly to his broken body, as the Imperial coughs blood Raddnar picks up his shield, then turns his attention to the bow-man. He looks his enemy in the eyes then bashes his skull into two with his steel axe.

As Raddnar looks around he notices that the Stormcloaks are doing very well. The Imperial numbers are diminishing, and the remaining are being run down to the dirt. Although all is well a sneaky Imperial who weaseled his way out of combat has found his way behind Raddnar. This goes unnoticed.

Raddnar's father, General Kodunn from the center of the ground level catches this. To protect his son General Kodunn makes a rash action.

General Kodunn : :With anger: "Get out of my way you dogs!"

Tucking his head down and using his brute force and his steel plate armor to plow through 5 Imperials, he rushes up the steps.

Panting: "Raaaaahhh!" (charging through)

Raddnar Sees his father, then everything goes dark....

"No, Raddnar! No!"

To be continued.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts