• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    (First off, Id like to Thank Melee for helping me word this, as I couldn't find the right words at the moment)
    Tamriel, Skyrim -
    86 years have passed since the Dragonborn had defeated Alduin the World-Eater, preventing annihilation of all man-kind. Without this threat to unite them, however, the nation was thrown in a Civil War, putting brother against brother. After months of fighting, the leaders of both factions, General Tullius, of the Imperial Army and Ulfric Stormcloak, of the Stormcloaks, met together in agreement that enough blood had been shed, and it was time to decide what was best for Skyrim and her Children, The removal of the Thalmor.
    Banding together the Imperial Army and Stormcloaks managed to push the Thalmor back to the Summerset Isle. The Thalmor had been assembling a massive army to crush any opposition they met, but had to hold off because of corruption within their ranks, as soon as that matter would be dealt with, they had promise the children of Skyrim they would return to finish the wipe-out.
    Shortly after, however, the Empire began experiencing problems not unlike what the Thalmor were now dealing with. Weak rulers and deception were causing the once powerful entity to collapse and crumble from within, and Tullius decided to pull the Imperial Army back to Cyrodiil, leaving Skrim once again to her people.
    A Year had pass since Tullius had pulled his army back, the Thalmor still dealing with the corruption, Skyrim was left in pieces. Her children soon banded together with the help of the Dragonborn and started to piece back together their shattered cities, homes and lives, and with this rebuilt the once proud guilds of Skyrim; The Companions, Mages, Thieves and the Dark Brotherhood, soon started to rise and flourish, using their positions to help Skyrims Holds and their Guilds.
    Each Guild held two holds, the Companions held Whiterun and Solitude, Mages had Winterhold and Morthal, Thieves controlled Riften and Markarth, Falkreath and Dawnstar to the Dark Brotherhood, and Leaving Windhelm to the Stormcloaks or as a neutral Hold. Each member from the guilds knew each other and agreed that if any of them where to cross over into their little territories they where to go through them first, Under the Hold Protection Act.
    With the guilds growing each day, The Dragonborn himself started to turn in a different direction, he saw that the newly form guilds would be a problem towards his rise into becoming a leader and had sought out a way to destroy each guild from within. With each guild destroyed and dismantled the remaining members took off in different directions mostly in groups of 2,3 or 4. Unknown to each member of the guilds that the Dragonborn was the one that had driven them apart, only years later that they sent word out to those who wanted to reform their once proud guilds to meet and find the one who had destroyed them....
    So basic Idea is that members of Companions, Thieves, Mages and Brotherhood band together to take back what was once theirs by finding the one who had nearly killed them, unaware it was Dragonborn himself.
    How I would like to see the CCs
    Name:
    Race/Sex/Age:
    Guild: (if there are say 2 in the thieves guild please pick another one)
    Looks: (Pics may be used)
    Wears:
    Weapons (Main and Secondary):
    Little Back History: (One Paragraph)
    I dont want to have to much detail in the CCs cause I would like to have characters be molded while in the rp... If that made any sense...
    Rules- Have Fun, Respect each Rper, No Bickering/Fighting, & Try to post at least once a week
    To the Rp ~>~> ~The Unknown Darkness~

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Before I post a CC, can I ask what happened to Windhelm? That seems strangely absent from the history :confused:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    son of a... i knew i was forgetting something

A.Auditore

maybe...
    There i fixed it :eek: kinda... ish.... sweet cant wait :D

I should probably put mine up too

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Name: Eruraviel

Race: Elf/Nord

Sex/Age: Female, in her 20s

Guild: Dark Brotherhood

Looks:.... 5'4, slim, purple eyes, bright red hair (ill post a pic)

Wears: Brown, soft leather pants, matching boots, white shirt with a brown underbust, and short cloak (ill post a pic)

Weapons: Main-Bow and Arrow; the bow is black with silver tips and matching arrows with black feathers; Secondary- is a silver dagger with a black handle and a silver skull at the base of the helm.

History: There isnt much to Eruraviel, or at least that she can remember, all she knows is that she was adopted to a farmer who abused her daily, finally getting
    enough strength she murdered him in his sleep, and watched as the life drained from his eyes, only weeks later to be contacted by none other than the Dark Brotherhood. The rush of the kill excited her and she ended up joining them, only having years later it be nearly wiped clean from the "unknown darkness" ( ya like that?). She and few of her fellow silbling(s) stuck together to perform meaningless murders and what-nots, with the hope to one day be back into the once proud guild known as the Dark Brotherhood.

(Work in your guild that youre in into your history, also remember that those who apply whatever guild you are in and if there is another writer who picked the same guild, you'll be writing together :D ex.... Joe is in Companions and then Marky writes his character as being in the Companions those two will be posting together until everyone meets up... does that make sense?)

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Seems interesting. After I post on Twizted, and CwF, and my own. I may consider joining this. I like the idea of using vague characters. Seems fun.

Via Samsung GS4

EpicVakarian

NAME: Amelie Swyft
    RACE: Breton
    GUILD: Thieves' Guild
    LOOKS: Sweet and innocent, with wide blue eyes. Quite skinny and quick.
    rwby__yang_wip_by_pineapple_magic-d68cmgl.jpg
    WEARS: Casual wear is an average blue dress that lets her blend into the crowds. When on a job or with her friends from the guild, she wears a more concealing get-up; a black catsuit-like set of clothes that let her hide in the shadows, sneaking by unnoticed.
    new-matte-black-long-sleeve-catsuit-1369790499_1024x1024.png
    WEAPONS - MAIN: A cheap steel dagger; Amelie tries to avoid combat as much as possible.
    - SECONDARY: A bow for if she needs to pick off guards from afar, with only thirty arrows (meaning she has to pick up her arrows if possible)
    BACKSTORY:
    Amelie was an orphan; her parents abandoned her just a few hours after she was born in the Honorhall Orphanage. She was raised there, and learnt a basic level of self-defence while fighting off the play-fights that were common among the fellow orphans. Once she was thirteen, all her original friends were gone, and she was the last one left. Amelie hated it there, with all the new children that were so much younger than her. She escaped; fleeing into the Ratways and finding the Thieves' Guild, who continued raising her and taught her their ways. She shined when asked to disappear; she'd learnt to stay away from sight when children in the orphanage started fighting properly. After a while, she was given a bow, and a dagger, and told to rob the Bee and Barb. She came back with three hundred septims worth of loot, and was immediately accepted as a true member of the guild. Since then, she's never looked back. She only looks forward, to the next big job, or the next piece of loot. That is, until the guild fell apart...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    It's good :D pics are fine mine might be big too so no worries

A.Auditore

maybe...
    its not letting me edit my post.... *grunts* but here are the pictures for my charat cer2014-01-13_00003.jpg2014-01-13_00004.jpg (she wears this outfit because her dark rotherhood outfit got destroyed)

EpicVakarian

Oh, by the way, that purple colour I wrote the CC in, that's my dialogue colour, if that's okay :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    EpicVakarian
    A.Auditore
    Specter of Death
    Skies----Skies
    Wolfbane

Ill edit this as more people join and hopefully be able to place it under the rules

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Can I still join? and are neutral players allowed people kinda working for whoever happens to hire them at the time?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Can I still join? and are neutral players allowed people kinda working for whoever happens to hire them at the time?
    Do you mean npcs? or explain what you mean

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Like ex-Thieves Guild member hired by the Companions or College. Basically a mercenary type character that works for but may not technically be part of a given faction.

EpicVakarian

I think Skies means to play a mercenary. I think that'd be pretty cool; he'd get to go around and be hired by each of the guilds separately.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    hmmm its not what i had in mind really, cause eventually it would lead up to where all the members would just be mercs, because we'd all be in one group... does that make sense? or no?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I mean I see what you mean. But I think this character would be unique since he doesnt identify with any group but it is fine I have a few characters that will work so I will use them :D

A.Auditore

maybe...
    i wouldnt recommend it but if you wanted to have a second character (small role type basically) to be the merc until everyone gets together then go ahead and then later you and i can talk about it and decide where to go from there, is that cool with you?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts