• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Is that spot in the Silver Hand still open? I wouldn't mind joining.

Post a character card, and I will review it.

This RP is not going to start until December 15, and please do not be impatient with me as I am going through finals right now. I will get to this when I can get to this.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    The Silver Hand are proud to present
    konrad-human-glad.png
    Ufiikkiin
    Rated S for Stupidity

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I'm not sure you got what she meant. From what you said you already think you're in and are gung-ho to post when there isn't even a thread up for us to post. Please correct me if I'm wrong about what you think.

To be clear, you must submit your character card(profile), then wait for her approval of said character card, and then if you get in you have to wait for December 15th. Not being hostile if it sounds that way; I'm just trying to make sure you get it so more stress isn't put on Rek.

E14H

キー
    I'm pretty sure I got the gist of her post... I submit a character profile and it goes up for review? And most of the time, during the review process there is a chance that I'll get in, or I won't. That is usually what happens. I'm sorry if I seemed to come across as arrogant. I was just writing that I wasn't intending to sound impatient and that I was going to submit a character to be considered for the roleplay. Also, I realise that this is isn't the active thread, just the OOC.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    yeah the active thread goes up on the 15th :D

E14H

キー
    Name: Eyja

Race: Nord

Affiliation: The Silver Hand

Physical appearance: Eyja has long golden hair that is efficiently twisted away from her face into a bun, classically fair nordic skin, and pale green eyes. She has a sharp jawline, soft lips, high cheekbones, and a lightly freckled nose. In mar of her beauty, Eyja’s face is inflicted with a jagged claw scar that spans from the top left of her face to the bottom right, and that continues on to curl around her neck. Her body is slender but strong with a lithe 5’4” build. Eyja wears dark coloured light armour, including gloves and a hood; and she wields two silver daggers, which she has affectionately named Þykkr and Þunnr.

Personality: In spite of her mostly pleasant appearance, Eyja has a very angry and bitter personality that was born in response to the slaughter of her family. As the only survivor of her family’s murder and filled with guilt, Eyja retreated within her self, utilising her newfound anger and hate of werewolves to defend her personal weaknesses against the harshness of her new life. Growing up within an isolated community in Skyrim’s east, Eyja is a socially inept, abrupt, insecure, and sarcastic individual. With the addition of her vicious scarring, Eyja has almost no self-esteem and she feels that no one could ever, or will ever, love her.

Combat skills and style: Eyja has major expertise in one-handed weapons, alchemy, and sneak. And minor expertise in archery and illusion magick. In combat, Eyja prefers the ways of the assassin. She either utilises her silver daggers soaked in poison and sneaks up on her prey under the effects of a muffle spell and guts them from behind; or she stays at a distance and under a veil of silence fires paralytic arrows into her prey from afar, impaling and killing them without being discovered.

Strengths and weaknesses: Eyja is strong against the unaware, those susceptible to poison, and creatures that have no defence against illusions. Eyja is weak against physically strong warriors, creatures with inhuman capabilities such as werewolves (although she is learning ways around their abilities with the use of strong poisons), children who remind her of her beloved little sister, and attractive men who flirt with her.

History: At the age of eleven, her mother, father, and little sister were brutally killed before her eyes by savage beasts in their little house a days travel south-east of Ivarstead. Horrified by what was happening, Eyja did all that she could with her weak body and meagre skills, and attempted to flee. As she jumped from a window and ran across the dry grass and stone path leading into a small copse of trees beside her house she was tackled to the ground by one of the creatures—a massive wolfish beast. Which proceeded to grip her by the neck and drag her body along the ground, flipping her over and exposing her face to its claws. Terrified, she screamed as it rended her flesh, roaring with animalistic malice. Exhausted and incapacitated with pain, she welcomed the dark embrace of unconsciousness. Hoping that it was all just a nightmare, and if it was not, that she was at least slipping into the cold arms of death.

It was not to be. Eyja awakened beneath a pile of furs by the warmth of a fire, bandaged and healed by a group of travelling hunters who said that they had found her still alive body in the aftermath of a small massacre. Confused, terrified, and anguished, she answered all of their questions in a haze. Barely noticing when they agreed to help her get to Ivarstead, to her only remaining family. She didn’t care where they took her. Nothing mattered. Her family was dead, and she was alone.

And so, Eyja moved to Fellstar Farm in north Ivarstead to live with her aunt Boti, her aunt’s husband Jofthor, and her cousin Fastred. She grew up in their humble farm, learning to till the ground and care for the animals. But even as she continued to live within a world that had ripped away her innocence and left her with nothing, she remembered. Festering within her soul was an anger towards the beasts that had slaughtered her family, beasts that she had learned to name—werewolves. And like her cousin Fastred, she too had a dream that lied outside of her simple life, but hers was not so benign. Eyja didn’t want glory or adventure, the simpering of the masses or the love of insipid admirers. Eyja wanted death, she wanted eradication… she wanted revenge.

And she was going to get it. When her cousin Fastred finally got her wish and eloped with Bassianus Axius to Riften, Eyja, a young lady of seventeen, too left Ivarstead. As she left her new place of dwelling (because no other building would ever again be a home), Eyja set out to join the Silver Hand, enshrouding herself within the ways of the assassin—her journey just beginning.

And... cookies?

I simply love everything about this, although I may have to create a new character (Unless this one is fine *See my signature for details) Oh and..

"Paragraph"..Paragraph?..Can you, define to me what you consider a paragraph? XDD, I don't mean to sound stupid but I'd like to think I RP in Paragraph form,then again, I've seen people throw out walls of words half a page long and call it a "Paragraph"

To me a Paragraph is around 400-500 Words.
    I don't mean to get literal I just don't want to end up looking like a idiot among a cast of experienced people, that's all~

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Post up your character card and I will review it. ;)

I am sure you have an idea of what I mean by a paragraph.

Letters* I meant letters..600 words, oh lord help me..

Damn I don't intend to write and essay (Thats what school was for) LOL, But alright O3o Here is my character Card

-[Name]: Ophiuchus Euxeino
    -[Race]: Imperial
    -[Gender]: Male
    -[Age]: 24
    -[Faction(s)]: Dark Brotherhood (Formerly), Himself
    -[Class]: Mage, Assassin (Formerly)
    -[Appearance]: Ophiuchus stands at 5'9 with dark black hair and vibrant green eyes. He tends to wear his black leather armor and white robes most of the time, and although his modesty will not allow him to admit such, he is a rather appealing individual
    -[Weapons/Equipment]: War Trident,Leather Armor (dyed black)& White robes, Iron dagger
    -[Skills]: Ophiuchus not only learned magic from a young age, but he was also trained in stealth and evasion, giving him a sort of dual edged advantage over other mages or assassins. He is a expert in destruction magic, and adept in illusion. He is not good with one handed weapons, but he will use them if he is left with no other choice. Ophiuchus also could not cook if his life depended on it.
    -[Personality]: Despite his upbringing, Ophiuchus is a modest and noble person, always trying to see the best in things/people. He tends to be calm most of the time, only becoming temperamental when he is pushed to the edge (either in combat or in verbal situations). One fault he has, is that he tends to trust people to much, especially women. Many times has a pretty face and a kind smile landed him in the middle of something he later came to regret.
    -[History]: (This is kind of long and you don't have to read it, but here it is anyways)
    Ever since he can remember, Ophiuchus trained under the Dark Brotherhood in Cyrodil. After being abandoned by his parents, he was taken in by a local Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, and there he was raised and taught to be nothing more than a killer. At age ten he took his first life, and unlike many that had done so before him, Ophiuchus was disgusted. He didn't want to be a killer, no, he wanted to use what skills he had learned for something more noble, something that he could take pride in doing, however leaving the Dark Brotherhood behind was no easy task. Years went on, and Ophiuchus continued to kill, taking the lives of those who's names were unlucky enough to land themselves within nightmothers whispers. However, his nightmare was soon to end, and it was during the war between the Aldemeri Dominion and the Empire that would set him free.

In 4E 171 The sanctuary that Ophiuchus resided in came under attack by Thalmor soldiers, and through the fighting his "family" as they addressed themselves, were killed off one by one. Ophiuchus was the last standing, and in a desperate attempt to save himself, he locked himself in the Sanctuaries storage room, and froze himself. The cold temperature of the storage room would keep his body cool, and oddly enough, alive. Years went on, but decay eventually began to take hold of what once was his home, and after a flood washed through what was left of the sanctuary, his body was thawed out, and he then awoke, shocked, confused,lost. As he stumbled through what used to be his home, he realized that he had been frozen for quite some time, thirty years to be exact.

Life after that was strange for him, so much had changed, everyone he knew was dead, the world around him was now a shadow of its former self, however in this now strange world, Ophiuchus was now free. Free from the burdens of the Dark Brotherhood. With his Trident in hand, Ophiuchus would travel north, eventually reaching Skyrim, a place he had always wanted to visit as a child, and a place he would now come to call "home". This new home of his was knee deep in trouble when he arrived, but he felt he could stay out of it. Sadly, fate has a way of dragging people into fray, and Ophiuchus would find himself thrown in the middle of Skyrims current affairs...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    She just got off, I assume your card will be reviewed laters mr. Champion :D

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    oh how very mature :p

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Like you're any better on different occasions! :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts