• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    ularp-1.jpg
    HEY! READ ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN THIS POST AND THE SECOND POST!

Time. Time is never enough in a world where Civil War threatens a very grand province in Tamriel. But beyond the matters of the political world of Skyrim, an ancient and supernatural struggle between three large factions has yet to find it's finish. The Silver Hand, a group of anti-werewolf activists, the Kumori (or known as the half breeds to the Ula), a pack of werewolves that is quite underestimated, and then of course the Ula. The Ula is the best of the best, known as the purebred and royal werewolves of Tamriel. They have districts of their pack in every province, backed up by the mysterious goddess Dabney, and of course their several thousand years of success through silent progression and strength. The Kumori want to prove to the Ula who is the dominant pack in Skyrim, as well as take over their ranks. The Ula wants to defend their title. And beyond them, the Silver Hand wants to take them both down.
    So what will it be? Will the Kumori take over the Ula? Will the Ula crush the Kumori? Or will the Silver Hand rise above them both and destroy both of the supernatural werewolf packs?

This is the link to my fanfic if you're ambitious:
    Now I want to address a few things: I intend for this roleplay to be slow due to being in school and coming to graduate. It will be the perfect roleplay that is part time for the busy people like me. If you do not like slow role-plays, do not post for a request to join. This is going to be a very long, detailed, story enriched and fully creative roleplay that will take patience and dedication.
    So this is it. The Ula RP finally will begin recruiting and then in a few weeks hopefully commence as strong as I wish it to do. We will need the following groups to form:
    THE ULA
    LEILANI (ALPHA): NAMIRA​
    BETA: ZNOWCICLE​
    GERAN (GAMMA): MINI MONGO​
    CIRCE (DELTA): MINSTREL​
    OMEGA SPOT OPEN
    THE KUMORI
    SAREN (ALPHA): MEBEN15
    BURAG-UK SHUK (BETA): THE_MADGOD
    JOSUE LEBLEU (GAMMA): OVALTEENIES
    VIKTREG JULFORNISSE (DELTA): CAPTAIN NAGISUS
    SERVINA (OMEGA): DEATH RAIDER
    THE SILVER HAND
    LEADER: "THE SKINNER": KIR THE SILENT
    SECOND IN COMMAND: "TRISTAN THE BASTARD": UTHER PUNDRAGON
    THIRD IN COMMAND: "KYLAR GRYE": FLINT FIRESTORM​
    FOURTH IN COMMAND: "EYJA": !E14H​
    FIFTH IN COMMAND: "BOVAR THE BEAR": THE_DEADLIEST_TROLL
    CASTING IS CLOSED.
    THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO APPLIED, AND SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT.
    Furthermore, I want to clarify a few more things:
    1) The MINIMUM requirement for a post submission is a paragraph. I will be honest, I can't stand one-liners, and with this roleplay I am not going to tolerate it.
    2) This roleplay will have NO MORE THAN one post per day, as like I said, I plan on making it slow and people to take their time with it.
    3) All general roleplay rules apply: no god-modeling, be respectful, and please don't overdo it with your characters.
    4) When I say this is a recruiting session, it means it is a recruiting session. Not everyone will be able to be apart of this roleplay, and there will be denials.
    5) Please be creative. Open your minds to new possibilities, and have fun.
    6) Please keep in mind to proofread your posts, use proper punctuation, as well as grammar.
    7) Keep within your rank. Actual wolf pack ranks are highly regarded, and respect those who are above you. And if you are above others, use your position with regards to tact.
    8) Be refined in your posts, I can't say that enough, and I want to see it happen. These rules will be enforced, and I don't want to have to be the bad guy.
    9) OOC is not allowed in the private thread.
    10) All specific details regarding the Ula HAVE to be followed. If you have questions, I am free to answer them at any time.
    11) No Dragonborn exists in this RP.​
    13) The Civil War will still be going on.​

Private - The Ula | Skyrim Forums
    ^^ Private Thread

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Important physical attributes of the Ula:
    All Ula members, regular to higher ranks, in beast form have a black coat. They look very much like the standard Elder Scrolls werewolf, but they have piercing silver eyes that glow day or night. This is how Ula siblings can know a pack member to another pack member, and beyond that, on their right foot holds the mark of the Ula branded into them by birth. Only Ula members can be born into the pack, otherwise, they are considered prey or halfbreeds. The Aatu, which is the royal alpha family of the Ula, are the only ones who have white fur in beast form as well as glowing lime green eyes on a daily basis. If you have more questions, let me know and it will be addressed. There is so much that I could put into these posts I know I have left out, but, if I did I know I would always be missing something.
    A bit of info not in my fanfic on the Kumori:
    The half breeds are basically any other werewolf that is not within the Ula. These werewolves may/may not be pureblood, but to the Ula, they are considered insignificant and powerless until proven otherwise. To be apart of the Ula, you have to be born into it, with very seldom rare exceptions. The Ula is highly strict on their rules, and the five tenets can be found as an informative source on the very first page of my fanfic.
    But anyways, to the kumori. The Kumori do not have the telepathic gifts that the Ula do when being able to communicate with other Ula members while in beast form through the mind. They do not have the minor earth elemental blessing from Kynareth over vines such as the Ula do. However, they do in fact have something that sets them apart from the Ula. While the Ula boasts strength in their vast numbers, greater strength than the average enhanced strength of werewolves, and the constant reoccurrence of unique gifts passed down through the bloodlines they share (in meaning each individual family bloodline within the Ula has one specific unique gift to call their own that sets them apart from each other in the pack); the Kumori have one thing the Ula don't: they have ice ability.
    The Kumori is distinguished by their cold, ice blue eyes, and their chocolate brown pelts. The Kumori, unlike the Ula, do not have one color that makes up the way that their beast forms look. Most are brown with ice blue eyes, but they accept almost anyone in their ranks that can prove themselves and are not kept by birth like the Ula. They are an extremely fast breed of werewolf, and they also favor the mountains and cold climate near Winterhold. They do not have huge factions all over Tamriel like the Ula, for they only exist in Skyrim. They are a hardy, strong, and united small pack that is made for the harsh snowy weather conditions that Skyrim has. While the Ula claims the forests south of Riverwood and close to Falkreath stretching into Riften, even, the Kumori claims the upper level of Skyrim for themselves. Each pack respects the boundaries, but still, tensions are kept up due to the Ula's superiority. The Kumori wants to present the true power in werewolf blood, and being the central power of the Ula that the Skyrim pack is; they feel they can take them down and prove dominance as well as claim territories in all other districts of the Ula that the Ula has formed over the years. But, we will see.
    I understand this is a lot to digest, and of course there will be many questions. I plan on making this recruiting session take a while as to answer those questions. If you have read everything from my first to second post, before posting whatsoever, please put put the word "cookies" in your submission so I know that you have done so. Thank you and looking forward to your character cards. :)

ularp-1.jpg

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Cookies.

Also, if I were to join, could I be in the Aatu royal family thing, or are those just you, Mini Mongo, Znow, Dunklunk and Minstrel? Because they look SWEET-AS. Back on track, this looks really interesting. And, if it's an Ula (an Aatu to be precise) on the top, and a Kumori in the middle, what breed of werewolf is on the bottom :u

In case you haven't figured out, that was a terrible joke. I know it's you, Rek.

...It is you, right? Has to be, or this would be awkward.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    I think I fell for your joke...

But no the Aatu are Danacia and Leilani only. Tymvir was married into it. I may accept one or two more members for the Ula. The rest of the group in the Ula are just regular Ula members. Aatu is meant for the alphas.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Cappy..... you no betray me >.>
    I WISH TO BE KEMORI ALPHA PACK LEADER MAN GUY BEAST CREATURE THING.

Name: Saren

Race: Imperial (werewolf)

Class: Stealth warrior

Appearance: Saren has a shaggy mane of black hair reaching shoulder height as well as a unkept but short black beard. His eyes are a piercing ice blue. He is 6'1 and very strong due to his beast blood. Hew wears black studded leather armor and vicious spiked gauntlets. Saren's primary weapons are his twin short swords, but many times he doesn't even bother drawing his weapons and simply rips apart his foes with his heavily mailed fists. Saren also had a compact ebony crossbow fit with a plethora of special modifications.
    8220867500_8011551ae6.jpg
    yep, so thats about what he looks like. Although he wears a shirt most of the time.

Combat style: Unlike most werewolves who prefer to simply charge in blindly Saren prefers a more stealthy approach. When not in beast form he stalks his prey quietly for a while, much like a wolf would a deer, and then attacks, shooting the enemy with his crossbow at range or pouncing upon them with his fists and blades. In beast form his fighting is similar, only he is usually much more aggressive and vicious (naturally).

Personality: Saren is very simple and bestial due to his background. He enjoys hunting his prey most of all and even though this sometimes includes humans he does not like to kill innocent people. It seems wasteful to him for some reason. Despite his barbaric attitudes on many things (which may lead people to think he is dumb) Saren has a excellent grasp on combat tactics and many different weapon fighting styles. Fighting is his passion.

Background: Saren grew up in the desolate island of Solsteim. His real family was brutally murdered by a pack of Kemori werewolves when he was a baby, and they adopted him into the pack to strengthen their numbers. He grew up almost as a wild animal, learning the ways of the wolves and the deer and other creatures of the wilds. When he reached Adulthood Saren left the pack, mostly due to the fact that he was driven out by the alfa because he had grow large enough to compete with him. Saren's first few years interacting with humans were bad. He had a tough time integrating himself into their 'civilized' societies and hiding his beast blood. Most of the time he left towns running from groups of guards or lynch mobs and he was captured and tortured many a time. As he grew more mature Saren learned to avoid most civilization as well as tone his great natural skill into the mastery only the greatest of warriors achieved. He also found a new pack, the Kemori on Skyrim's mainland. This group of werewolves took the man in because of his extreme strength and skill. Over time he grew to become one of the most powerful beasts in the pack.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Name: Viktreg Julfornisse
    Race: Nord/Werewolf (Kumori)
    Personality: Quite pessimistic. Always trying to stamp enthusiasm out of people younger, more excitable, or of a lower class than him. Dislikes most kinds of joy except the joy he finds in taking joy out of the joyful.
    Dislikes: Joy (( I love that word )), parties, enthusiasm.
    Looks: 5'11", muscular build. One-legged. Has rather long, brilliant red hair, braided in parts, and possibly the biggest beard you will ever see. In beast form, has a very ruffled, messy coat.
    Bio: Viktreg was born on a limb-numbingly cold blizzard, high in the peak of one of the Jeralls, south of Falkreath. The harsh snow and bitter ice beat against the thin, brittle glass of the cottage's windows. At the age of 3, in 4E 158, werewolves attacked the small homestead. They killed his mother, his father, and his younger brother, leaving him with nothing but the family's dog, Jurgen. Viktreg had survived, but his leg had been torn off after being bitten by the smallest of the werewolves. He was found a day later, still kept warm in the nearly destroyed house by the fireplace - made of stone brick, and not as easy to destroy as a wooden cottage - and Jurgen, who had been nuzzling against Viktreg to keep him warm, by an Imperial woman called Accalia who had been taking a hike. She took him back to Falkreath, where he grew up. He seemed a rather shy boy - and he disappeared at least once a week at night. Nobody was too sure where he went until, one day, when he was aged 15, he disappeared altogether into the night and never came back. Accalia was found mauled to death in her own home the same day. For three years, he wandered, a nomad. Until he wandered upon a pack of werewolves, in beast form, in the north of Skyrim, who looked a lot like he did - a brown pelt, and icy blue eyes (( the Kumori)). And they also looked just like the werewolves who killed his family. Nevertheless, he happily joined them - and so he has lived with his pack members since he was 18.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    (I'm making an unorthodox character card! :D Told ya' I was gonna' join this! If you ever want a regular character card for him, tell me.)

From the desk of The Skinner:

Burag-Uk Shuk, Kumori Orc, age 48, male. Believed to be a high ranking member of his pack. Extremely loyal, very dangerous. Known to turn against his allies in fits of blind rage. Believed to have no control over his berserker rage ability. Has a rudimentary grasp of magic, though is much better with his hammer. He is believed to have some relations with the Morag Tong, though exactly why is unknown. Field agents report that he is rather jolly and agreeable, except when drunk or angry. Tends to avoid alcohol for this reason. He has been tracked since age 27, when he was turned. Joined the Kumori after leaving his own small pack over a minor dispute several years later. He tends to wear our own armor, mocking our failed attempts at killing him. Carries only an orcish warhammer with which to crush his enemies. Has a fear of horses. Can't handle his mead. Very direct in battle. Prefers to just introduce himself and then move in for the kill without warning. Uses wolf form less than others, oddly enough.

Looks to be about 6 feet or so; rather tall. Has many scars crisscrossing his body and misshapen features. Blind in his left eye. Tusks are each about 5 inches, the right one is cracked. His working eye is green. Very burly. Tattoos of ancient daedric and orcish words cover his body. Dark green skin. Dark black hair, long, tied in pigtails.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    yay, Conquers is on mah team :D

Rekamennos

Account closed
    (I'm making an unorthodox character card! :D Told ya' I was gonna' join this! If you ever want a regular character card for him, tell me.)

From the desk of The Skinner:

Burag-Uk Shuk, Kumori Orc, age 48, male. Believed to be a high ranking member of his pack. Extremely loyal, very dangerous. Known to turn against his allies in fits of blind rage. Believed to have no control over his berserker rage ability. Has a rudimentary grasp of magic, though is much better with his hammer. He is believed to have some relations with the Morag Tong, though exactly why is unknown. Field agents report that he is rather jolly and agreeable, except when drunk or angry. Tends to avoid alcohol for this reason. He has been tracked since age 27, when he was turned. Joined the Kumori after leaving his own small pack over a minor dispute several years later. He tends to wear our own armor, mocking our failed attempts at killing him. Carries only an orcish warhammer with which to crush his enemies. Has a fear of horses. Can't handle his mead. Very direct in battle. Prefers to just introduce himself and then move in for the kill without warning. Uses wolf form less than others, oddly enough.

Looks to be about 6 feet or so; rather tall. Has many scars crisscrossing his body and misshapen features. Blind in his left eye. Tusks are each about 5 inches, the right one is cracked. His working eye is green. Very burly. Tattoos of ancient daedric and orcish words cover his body. Dark green skin. Dark black hair, long, tied in pigtails.

I LIKE THIS. :)

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Cappy..... you no betray me >.>
    I WISH TO BE KEMORI ALPHA PACK LEADER MAN GUY BEAST CREATURE THING.

8220867500_8011551ae6.jpg
    yep, so thats about what he looks like. Although he wears a shirt most of the time.

Meh no. He never wears a shirt Yungun.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    COOKIES!!

*Ahem* Anyways, I had a question. Are the Ula members' pelts strictly pure black or do they have little markings that define them? Or do they define each other simply by smell?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I'm glad my new character card idea seemed to work out well enough! :D

Rekamennos

Account closed
    COOKIES!!

*Ahem* Anyways, I had a question. Are the Ula members' pelts strictly pure black or do they have little markings that define them? Or do they define each other simply by smell?

You have the Mark of the Ula under your right foot. Yes they are pure black, but for your individualistic quality, you can have a mark of some sort to distinguish you to be separate from the pack if you want. Just have to have black fur and silver eyes and the mark.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    can I join? can I be a kumori please?!?

Read through everything thoroughly. There is a code word I am looking for. And then post a character card. I will not make decisions until after I get a few character cards as this recruiting process is going to last a few weeks.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Read through everything thoroughly. There is a code word I am looking for. And then post a character card. I will not make decisions until after I get a few character cards as this recruiting process is going to last a few weeks.
    ok, but please don't deny me I've already been denied to one I was really looking forward too!

Rekamennos

Account closed
    ok, but please don't deny me I've already been denied to one I was really looking forward too!

I won't make promises. I don't want to get your hopes up. This is the same way with everyone so don't take it personally. The only reason the people in the Ula are who they are is because I picked them to be a few months ahead of time. Thank you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts