OOC The Time of the Ancients

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who shall win this war?

• The Atmorans

Votes: 3 15.0%
    • The Falmer

Votes: 6 30.0%
    • The Dwemer

Votes: 7 35.0%
    • The Chimer

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    The Dwemer, Chimer and Falmer, three races of immense power and supremacy among not only the great region of Merath, now called Skyrim, but of the entire of Tamriel.​
    With the Dwemer and Falmer in a uneasy alliance, competing for power among Merath, and the Chimer and Dwemer committing small raids on each other there is great stress among the Factions.​
    The Falmer remain at peace with all, but for centuries have been building a army to conquer Merath, the Dwemer commit small raids and attacks against the Chimer, and they retaliate.​
    Though now going for a full out war they remain at the brink of destroying each other, and the clever Falmer eagerly await such decisions to be made, for it would make there conquer much easier.​
    Of course the Dwemer and Chimer know this and both build armies, and with all this greed for power, hunger for death and taste for blood the Factions are cautious.​
    But all is not to plan, as the Atmorans rage in civil war in there homeland of Atmora powerful forces are being created, there leader Ysgramor creates a army, and hopes to sail to Merath, what will unfold as they attempt to peacefull settle in Merath?​
    The Dwemer live under Merath, and expand to Hammerfell and Vvardenfell, there great techonology providing them power, and there food being taken from the Chimer, though they seem a small threat they have great Scholars and scientists, and knowledge is power.
    Soon they will expand among the mountains, and there powerful leader Dunmac will seek more territory and power, war will be among the Dwemer and Falmer.
    The Chimer are a powerful race, there ability with swords and magic, and there great weaponary will surely aid them if there is to be a war among the races.
    The Chimer's Empire stretches into Merath and across Morrowind, but this causes hard trade among there cities as both the Falmer watch over them, and the Dwemer take there supplies.
    This causes stress among the Great houses of the Chimer, and the leader of Hortator of the Great Houses Indoril Nerevar will surely take action, and strike against the Dwemer.
    And finally we reach the Falmer, a great prosperus powerful and ingenious race.
    Though they are within peace they create a army of great power and seek to conquer, with there great smithery, talents for war, magic of the unknown and there greatest leader and General the Snow Prince they would have ease to conquer Merath.
    They spread among all of Merath, and the forgotten vale acting as there Capital, there Embassadors, army and Generals awaiting under the Snow Princes command of action.
    But of course none of these great Factions, these Empires no of the Atmorans arrival, as they sit happily, or unhappily among there thrones of power, there seats of command, there swords of death they do not know of Ysgramors plan.​
    This will surely cause havock among the Snow Princes plan, and though the Dwemer and Chimer would open there arms to the Atmorans the Falmer would surely strike them in the back, for they have a reputation for disposing of the ones in there way.​
    But what turn of events will this tide of attacks lead to, what will happen to the great region of Merath, to the continent to Tamriel, perhaps even the world of Nirn.​
    A few of Ysgramors men have been sent on ships to sail and settle in part of Merath, but for now Ysgramor remains in Atmora, and his small group of Atmoran Colonists remain in Merath.​
    None shall no, but for now I call to you, join this story and you shall see what events shall rise.​
    Members of this Rp:​
    Mini Mongo - The Snow Prince - King of the Falmer - The Falmer (Admin)​
    Meben15 - Indoril Nerevar - Hortator of the Chimer - The Chimer (OP)​
    MR-WIKI-96 - Dunmac - King of the Dwemer - The Dwemer (OP)​
    cazzer14 - Ysgramor - Leader of the Atmoran Colonists - The Atmorans (OP)​
    Skyrimosity - Balkhorz - Knight-Paladin - The Falmer​
    The_Madgod - Belthaz Iniziel - Head Engineer/Lower Advisor - The Dwemer​
    CHIM - Vivec - Junior Councillor - The Chimer [INACTIVE]​
    .ol0w0lo. - Yngol - Thane of Ysgramor - The Atmorans [INACTIVE]​
    death raider - Tignshgra - Coucillor - The Dwemer
    Nightingale Khajiit - Kiocks - High Embassador - The Falmer [INACTIVE]​
    ALMSIVI - Gylthur - Knight-Paladin - The Falmer [INACTIVE]​
    Morganatic - Kenei Muna - Witcher - The Atmorans [INACTIVE]​
    The Falmer: 4​
    The Chimer: 2​
    The Dwemer: 3​
    The Atmorans: 3​
    Rules:
    1: No god modding.
    2: No arguing or ranting.
    3: You can swear, but not to much.
    4: Lore will be broken, but only by the OP's and the Admin.
    5: Only post OOC in the chat or this thread.
    6: Post at least once a day, and make sure it's at least one paragraph.
    7: You may have interactions only involving your character when waiting for someone to post.
    8: Post you character card on here and await approval before posting.
    9: We are trying to keep numbers even, so for every member that joins one Faction, they can not have another member until the other Factions do.
    10: HAVE FUN!!!
    The Houses of the Falmer:
    The House of Julianos - They worship the moon and are the greatest mages, allocated in the Forgotten Vale. The Knight Paladins are there leaders. (0/5)
    The House of Auriel - The richest and most powerful House, allocated in the Forgotten Vale. The Snow Prince is there leader. (3/5)
    The House of Firecairn - The dark side of the Falmer, mainly necromancers, used during great need of the Falmer, allocated in the Forgotten Vale. The Ambassadors are there leaders. (0/5)
    The House of Nirn - The intelligent Sholars of the Falmer, allocated in the Forgotten Vale. The High Embassador is there leader. (1/5)
    The House of Julianos members:
    The House of Auriel members:
    The Snow Prince - Mini Mongo
    Balkhorz - Skyrimosity
    ALMSIVI - Gylthur
    The House of Firecairn members:
    The House of Nirn members:
    Kiocks - Nightingale Khajiit
    Ranks available for the Falmer:
    High Embassador - 1/1
    Embassador - 0/2
    Arch-Curate - 0/5
    Knight-Paladin - 2/5
    Holy Knight/Holy Mage - 0/10
    Foot Solidier/Foot Mage - Infinite
    The Houses of the Chimer:
    House Indoril: The greatest house, the one Nerevar belongs to. They are usually holy warriors and priests dedicated to the Daedric Prince (primarily Azura) home/capital city is Mournhold. (2/5)
    House Redoran: This house is home to the greatest of warriors of the Chimer race, as strong and powerful as any barbaric Atmoran. The capital of this house is Black Light. (0/3)
    House Telvanni: known for some of the best mages ever, house Telvanni is one of the more powerful houses. The Telvanni mages are the richest and most powerful people in all of Tamriel right now. Their capitals are in both Sandrith Mora and Port Telvannis. (0/3)
    House Hlaalu: A more decietful house, know to be focused on espionage and commerce over all out war. House Hlaalu's capital is in Narsis. (0/3)
    House Dagoth: Is home to powerful warriors and enchanters, specializing in a type of 'battlemage'. Voryn Dagoth/Dagoth is the leader of House Dagoth. (0/3)
    House Dres: House Dres is the last house, they are primarily agricultural and have no real military power, their capital is Tear. (0/3)
    The House of Indoril members:
    Indoril Nerevar - Meben15
    Vivec - CHIM
    The House of Redoran members:
    The House of Telvanni members:
    The House of Hlaalu members:
    The House of Dagoth members:
    The House of Dres members:
    The Thanes of Ysgramor:
    Yngol
    The Clans of the Atmorans:
    Clan Ysgramor: A clan reknown for it's prowess in battle on Atmora. They eventually won out over the others and set out for Merath. Led by Ysgramor himself. The selected 'ruling' clan. Most prominent in the expedition. (2/5)
    Clan Nsylmare: Previous 'ruling clan'. Has a history of great battle mages. Second most prominent. Ruled by Ulon Nsylemare, great battlemage. (0/5)
    Clan Selid: A clan that dabbled little in politics back in Atmora. They are quite secretive. This clan was based in the northest point of Atmora, a cold and desolate land. They are quite gifted when it comes to hunting, as well as some less reputable practices. Led by Sybil Selid, who is still on Atmora. Not very common in Skyrim. (0/5)
    Clan Enylin: Enylin is the largest clan on Atmora. Great smiths and warriors of all kind come from this land. They are ruled by Farkas Enylin, who has also remained on Atmora. Most of his clan followed suite. (0/5)
    Clan Kjorlaad: Perhaps one of the most dominant Clans, along with Clan Ysgramor, Clan Kjorlaad is the cause of the Atmoran civil war. They allied with many other smaller clans and started the civil war, seeking not only power but rightful place of Ruling Clan. They are the top rivals of Clan Ysgramor and arguably the most powerful. (Unplayable)
    Members of Clan Ysgramor:
    Ysgramor - cazzer14
    Yngol - .ol0w0lo.
    Members of Clan Nsylmare:
    Members of Clan Selid:
    Members of Clan Enylin:
    Kenei Muna - Morganatic​
    The districts of the Dwemer:
    The Vvardenfell Dwemer district - The seat of all power, homeland of the Dwemer. (1/5)
    The Hammerfell Dwemer district - The home of Dwemer weaponry and armor. (0/3)
    The West-Merath Dwemer district - The home of inventors, creators of automata and architecture. (1/3)
    The Central-Merath Dwemer district - The home of mining and bio-engineering, the unofficial Capital of the Dwemer. (0/3)
    The East-Merath Dwemer district - A area of expansion, the official Capital of the Dwemer, home of Blackreach. (0/3)
    The Vvardenfell Dwemer district members:
    King Dunmac - MR-WIKI-96
    The Hammerfell Dwemer district members:
    Tignshgra - death raider
    The West-Merath Dwemer district members:
    Belthaz Iniziel - The_Madgod
    The Central-Merath Dwemer district members:
    The East-Merath Dwemer district members:
    Map for The Time of Ancients.jpg
    A map of the current state of Tamriel, as of the Merathic era.​
    Note: All uncolored states are owned by clans and tribes ran by themselves.​

Mini Mongo

Name: The Snow Prince
    Race: Falmer
    Class: General and proffesional fighter
    Title: Leader of the Falmer and High General of the Falmer armies
    House: The House of Auriel

Personality: He is a great warrior, marked by his previous fights, and this is shown in his attitude as though he is quite dull, he is one of the great General the Falmer has ever had and a good man.
    Apperance: The normal looks of any Falmer, but slighty taller at 6'5, and slighty strong than most Falmer.
    Clothing & Weaponary: The Snow Prince carries famed gleaming armor named after him, it is off the best Falmer armor. With this he was also fashioned a set of weapons including a spear named after him, of Falmer creation it is convered in tribal markings and gleams in the sun. The Snow Prince is also honored as he carries the fabled weapons of Auriel, named Auriels bow and Auriels shield.
    Bio: The Snow Prince is by far the most respected and powerful Falmer to ever rise. He is the leader of Merath, Master of the Falmer and High General of the Falmer Armies. For years he had fought against various races in various wars and survived, bringing victory to the Falmer. He is the wielder of Auriels weapons and now he seeks power in not just Merath but Tamriel.
    He lives on the island of Solsthiem but has returned to Merath, and takes refuse in the Forgotten vale.
    Strengths: Very fast and strong, brilliant weapons and armor with powerful destruction and restoration magic. Leader of the Falmer and great General/tactician
    Weaknesses: He is very over confident about the Falmers power

tumblr_m8nx9xZeWT1qmaqe2o1_1280.jpg

This is what the Snow Prince looks like, but imagine with a Crown covered in jewels and with his armor.......

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Hello to anyone looking to Join this magnificent RP!!! (nice map mini)

I am meben15 and I will be the Hortator of the Chimer race, Indoril Nerevar. I now wish to better educate any who wish to join the great kingdom of Resdayn in the ways of its people. As a player joining the Chimer your character will be either a trusted bodyguard or close advisor to Nerevar. You may either create a lore friendly character of your own imaginings or fall into the role of some important historical figures.

The historical figures of the Chimer that I have thought of are as follows:

You could play as a member off the 'tribunal' (which wasn't what they were called back then), Nerevar's most trusted advisors.

Vivec: A slightly deceitful man who eventually betrays Nerevar, stabbing him in the back during a fight with Dagoth Ur. <that is later on though, right now he is a trusted advisor and friend.

Indoril Almalexia: Nerevar's wife and MOST trusted advisor.

Sotha Sil: A wise and powerful mage of the dead house of Sotha. Sil was rescued by Nerevar from his collapsing house. He is a very powerful mage.

Or you could be one of these guys...

Voryn Dagoth: The man who turned into Dagoth Ur, stupid dick-head semi god thing. Voryn is a pretty cool guy right now though and is Nerevar's trusted lieutenant :)

Indoril Drayven: Not entirely confirmed, but is believed to be a descendant of Nerevar. In this rp I thought it would be cool if he was Nerevars son or something. The only thing we know about him is that he founded the nightingales.

Those are all of the historical figures I thought of, if you wish to join my mighty kingdom simply ask!!! :D
    *cough* Chimer are best *cough*

Skyrimosity

Name: Balkhorz

Race: Falmer

House: House of Auriel

Appearance: 6 foot even. Not much hair. About 185 pounds and very muscular.

Equipment. Sword made of Chaurus Chitin. Light armor made of Chaurus Chitin as well.

Class: Lightly-armored warrior

Personality: Not very social, disciplined.

Backstory: Born in the capital of the Falmer holdings, the Forgotten Vale, into the House of Auriel, he has been training to join the military since he was a youth. He was taught the values of discipline, order, and strength. He has spent many hours of his life practicing with his sword and conditioning his body, straining himself to become the ultimate warrior. He is to-the-death extremely loyal to the Snow Prince.

He joined the military finally at the age of 30 where he was taught discipline even further. He quickly became a recognized warrior of the Falmer people, one that the highest Generals knew by name due to his unending resolve to preserve the lands of the Falmer. He is now in training with a part of the Falmer Army tasked with preparing to drive the Atmoran invaders from the rightful land of the Falmer.

(OOC: I hope its ok as I didn't have much to go off of)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    ^^did you make that just now sky?!

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings

Mini Mongo

Hey guys joining this awesome Rp (Thanks Meeb)

I'm me, and will be the Snow Prince!
    So if any of you are going for The Falmer (The superior race) then as Meeb said prior to this introduction you can make a lore friendly character of your own creation and imagination or become one of the following
    Note: Most of these character's are of my creation, apart from Knight-Paladin Gelebor

You can be a member of the Knight Paladins, 5 of the Snow Princes greatest Generals and Knights. (or create your own)
    Such as

Knight-Paladin Gelebor - The best Archer
    Knight-Paladin Syuster - The best General
    Knight-Paladin Adnora - The best Tactician
    Knight-Paladin Fiost - The best Swordsman
    Knight-Paladin Firecairn - The best Mage

or you could be one of the 3 Embassador of the Council of Falmer (Cannot create your own Embassador)

High Embassador Kiocks
    Embassador Gillan
    Embassador Hickain

So there you are, by the way you don't have to be any of these but remember that there are only 5 spaces for Knight-Paladins/Generals and if you are a Embassador you must be one of the allocated.
    P.S: If you don't want to be a Knight-Paladin or Embassador you can be anyone in the military for example:
    A archer, trainer, knight, Bodyguard of the Snow Prince ect
    So I hope you go for the Falmer and enjoy :)

Mini Mongo

Knight-Paladin is a title, the name Fiost is just well his name lol
    But your character is fine, if you read my post you'll see I said you can either be one of these dudes or a made up character

Skyrimosity

Knight-Paladin is a title, the name Fiost is just well his name lol
    But your character is fine, if you read my post you'll see I said you can either be one of these dudes or a made up character
    Yea, I just wanna be a regular Falmer soldier (who perhaps shall get promoted after we drive those filthy Atmorans from our homelands, Snow Prince)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Something I forgot to mention: For those creating their own characters.
    Nerevars bodyguards are all great men/women from the diferent houses of the chimer. When you make your character specify which house you are from please :)

House Indoril: The greatest house, the one Nerevar belongs to. They are usually holy warriors and priests dedicated to the Daedric Princed (primarily Azura) home/capital city is Mournhold.

House Redoran: This house is home to the greatest of warriors of the Chimer race, as strong and powerful as any barbaric Atmoran. The capital of this house is Blacklight

House Telvanni: known for some of the best mages ever, house Telvanni is one of the more powerful houses. the Telvanni mages are the richest and most badass in all of Tamriel right now. Their capitals are in both Sandrith Mora and Port Telvannis.

House Hlaalu: a more decietful house, know to be focused on espionage and commerce over all out war. House Hlaalu's capital is in Narsis.

House Dagoth: is home to powerful warriors and enchanters, specializing in a type of 'battlemage'. I couldn't find where their capital is, so if you are joining this house, look it up. *side-note: Voryn Dagoth/Dagoth Ur is the leader of House Dagoth.

House Dres: House Dres is the last house, aside from the dead house Sotha which is not an option. They are primarily agricultural and have no real military power, so it isn't really recommended you choose this house. Their capital is Tear.

I will post a map of Morrowind (at present called Resdayn) in a bit.

Mini Mongo

I'm working on some houses at the moment but my current ones are

The House of Julianos - They worship the moon and are the greatest mages
    The House of Auriel - The richest and most powerful house, they own 1/4 of the Falmers turf
    The House of Firecairn - The dark side of the Falmer, mainly necromancers, used during great need of the Falmer
    The House of Nirn - The intelligent Sholars of the Falmer

All of these houses are allocated in Forgotten vale and are created by me, apart from the House of Auriel all houses will gain reputation and turf depending on the actions of there members.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Name: Dumac, Dwarfking

Race: Dwemer

Class: Warrior/Engineer

Title: King of the Dwemer

Personality: Dumac is a curious and innovative engineer. He tinkers around with machines and trinkets to create a number of things. He is marvelled by technology, he does not believe in gods. He thinks science is the key. He is a free-thinker. He is very reclusive when it comes to races. He prefers the comapny of his own race and not of others. He is also a very tactical man.

Appearance: 5'7, looks like most dwemer.

Clothing and weaponry: Has a dwarven axe with the carvens of his name on it. It has been crafted especially for Dumac. He also has a dwarven dagger in his holster that he keeps secret. Has Dwarven armor that he wears most of the time apart from the helmet, he only wears that in battle. He wears his armor with pride. It has been specially fit and strengthened for him.

Bio: Dumac has been king of the Dwemer for 25 years, ever since his father died. He has ruled the Dwemer well, making them one of the most powerfulest races.

Strengths: A very tactical man, has a mighty race that shouldn't be messed with. He is strong and very talented with an axe. He can use giant machines to do his bidding.

Weakness: Is a very reclusive man.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    big frikken map of morrowind, keep in mind that this is a 'modern day' map and some of these cities don't exist. (namely Vivec city)
    map_mw_full.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts