• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CHIM

let's get metaphysical
    Hopefully I can join too, in time.

Just quickly as well, I thought the Thieves Guild didn't condone killing whilst on jobs. I was wondering if this RP was to be lore accurate or just for fun ... care to explain further, please?
    --
    Name: Foronir
    Race: Bosmer

Current Residence: None -- wanders Skyrim, however is more commonly seen near Riften
    Belief/Religion: The Green Pact (however does not believe in the Meat Mandate); respects Nocturnal
    Titles/Honorifics: N/A
    Afflictions: N/A
    Profession: Thief (he prefers not to kill)

Major Skills: Marksman, Sneak, Security, Illusion, Acrobatics, Pickpocket, Hand-to-Hand
    Minor Skills: Alchemy, One-handed, Speechcraft
    Gear: Leather armour, Steel Dagger, tempered Hunting Bow, Steel Arrows, various pockets filled with lockpicks, leather satchel (containing potions, food, etc.)
    Schools of Magic: Illusion
    Preferred spells: Shadow Weave, Invisibility, Calm, Muffle

Vernacular: Cyrodillic

Appearance: Typically Bosmeri in appearance, the feature that gets commented upon the most is Foronir's eyes. Dark and red, to those who know the signs it seems as though he has vampirism. This isn't true - it's just the nature of his eyes that can cause this belief. Otherwise he's mostly normal in appearance. About 5'8, he's shorter than other races, but within the acceptable range of Bosmeri height. Black tattoos curve down from his eyes and the center of his lips, working in conjunction with a dark black war-stripe and a permanent scruff to give him a somewhat alarming appearance.

Foronir usually wears clothing that's darker and doesn't get caught up in anything. He's almost permanently got his wrist- and finger-guards on. When he has to wear armor, it's almost usually leather.

Personality: A bit of a joker, Foronir is somewhat closed off despite his teasing ways. His life on the streets wasn't conducive to trusting others. He's quick with a smile, though, and quick to laugh even at himself. A bit of a magpie, he tends to collect things that shine - regardless of their value. If he walks into your shop, best keep a very close watch on his hands. He has no qualms about killing, however he refrains from the act wherever possible, preferring to take enemies out with a silent chokehold.

Biography can be found in signature under Foronir.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Not Thieves Guild like in Skyrim, more of a mash-up of the DB and the TG. Nick chose the name. And you are in.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    It is, and you were accepted. It's 5:28 P.M. here, and I should have the thread up in a couple of hours. Now, if you'll excuse me, SKYRIM BREAK!

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Okay, link to the new RP. It's not much, but it is more of a little thing to bridge the gap between the last one and the next one. By the way, Tonnilia and Vekel the Man are now among our ranks and we have a new opposing guild formed of all of the Thieves Guild members that either don't live in the Guild place or don't appear until you are further in the questline. Here- LINK

Hale Loneshadow

Hey, here's my character card! Hope I can still join up.

Name: Hale Loneshadow
    Race: Human (Imperial by birth)

Appearance: Why don't I just show you??
    images

Under the armor: He is a man of height, 6'2". Pale but rugged features/skin, looks as though he has spent years living among the Wilds, as he has. Green eyes, which are a byproduct of his Druidic worship, tracking/scouting abilities and training. Has a disarming smile which can charm the coldest barmaid, and at times calm the fiercest Nord.
    Residence: None, wanders Skyrim as a once-honored Ranger protecting the people, who have since turned on him.
    Titles: The Dark Angel.
    Profession: ASSASSIN. (IF POSSIBLE I would love to be a High Member) Has zero qualms about killing.
    Belief/Religion: Druidic.

Major Skills: Werewolf form at will, deadly hand-to-hand, one-handed, expert crossbow shot.
    Minor Skills: Speech, destruction magic, restoration magic.
    Equipment: As seen in picture; the armor is a mix of ebony and elvish, enchanted to protect against undead spells and physical attacks in particular. Steel sword, with enchantments of everlasting sharpness and life-leeching. Twin daggers; one ebony, one glass. Crossbow with an enchantment of enhanced silence: it is never heard when fired or reloaded.

Personality: While he has a dark past, Hale is known for his witty, yet sardonic humor. Sometimes takes said wit too far, in the wrong situations. A bit of a womanizer and alcoholic, which only adds to his flawed, but (excuse me for saying this haha) badass persona. All said, around the right group of people (in this case the Guild) he is someone you cannot help but take a liking to. As formidable a fighter as he is a tracker, Hale is someone who can lead a group to the right place, and do his part in getting the job done quickly and effectively. However, he occasionally has a tendency to underestimate the odds against him, as the wolf-blood in him sometimes stirs him to a battle rage when in heavy combat. While able to control turning into the beast, his closest brethren (whoever that may turn out to be, man or woman!) is always the one to, err, bail him out when this occurs. All in all, a fantastic assassin, even greater tracker and scout.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Wonderful character card, you are in. How, this is growing quickly. I feel like I should advertise things on here... Anyway, welcome, and if I like your posts enough then you can apply for a higher position. That goes for all of you, btw.

Hale Loneshadow

Glad you like it, mate! And yeah, glad this one's growing. I hope we get enough members so that we can keep this going at a continual pace, so there's no large gaps in between, haha. Thanks again man

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Also, does anyone happen to be good at making sig banners and stuff like that? If so, one for the Guild would be highly appreciated.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I like it a lot! Thanks!

JBar2531

Nott sure if i can still join and dont be to harsh on my character card i just joined and have never done one. Name: Achilles

Race: Imperial

Equipment: Nightingale Armor, His shield Aegis, a steel dagger and his elven sword Riptide and a Nightingale bow.

Personality: Quiet, will help those who really need it, and will steal from rich to give to poor, Fierce when fighting.

Backstory: Achilles parents were killed by Stormcloaks when they were crossing the border into Skyrim with Achillies and his brother. Achillies was captured and his brother, who was 14 at the time fled into the woods.
    Achilles then escaped and killed 2 stormcloaks. Achilles went into the woods to find his brother, but could not find him. he has been searching for 3 years but suspects his brother is dead. Despite this he refuses to stop searching for evidence of his brother.

Fatal Flaw:Hates the Stormcloaks, and will take on an entire squad, which wouldnt end well.

Appearance: Black hair, buzz cut. No scars on his face. brown eyes. 5'9, medium build.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
    Is a new RP coming up soon?

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
    Hmm ok, I will be staying as Verlok, but under the Alias Sickle, he joined a group called the Knives, if Hides is in this one.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Nott sure if i can still join and dont be to harsh on my character card i just joined and have never done one. Name: Achilles

Equipment: Nightingale Armor, His shield Aegis, a steel dagger and his elven sword Riptide and a Nightingale bow.

Personality: Quiet, will help those who really need it, and will steal from rich to give to poor, Fierce when fighting.

Backstory: Achilles parents were killed by Stormcloaks when they were crossing the border into Skyrim with Achillies and his brother. Achillies was captured and his brother, who was 14 at the time fled into the woods.
    Achilles then escaped and killed 2 stormcloaks. Achilles went into the woods to find his brother, but could not find him. he has been searching for 3 years but suspects his brother is dead. Despite this he refuses to stop searching for evidence of his brother.

Fatal Flaw:Hates the Stormcloaks, and will take on an entire squad, which wouldnt end well.

Appearance: Black hair, buzz cut. No scars on his face. brown eyes. 5'9, medium build.

Ya, you're in. Like the card, simple but good. After the Missing Crown we will always have multiple rps open at once, and my suggestion is for everybody to join only one. I've decided we should stop using the convo for idle conversation(not that anyone did) and instead use the ooc, so that it will always be closer to the top when people visit the rp section.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Look up The Missing Crown in the search thing, if you would like to join the RP, since I am too busy to post a link right now. Sorry.

TheJester

Jack of All Trades
    It'd be great if I could join!
    It kind of says down there but my role will be that of a Thief. :)

Name: Galero Donten (a.k.a The Jester)
    Class: Master Thief

Appearance: Galero stands at 5'11 and has a lean but muscular build. He has medium length brown hair and hazel eyes. Galero is clean shaven and tends to look very clean.

Gear / Combat Gear: When Galero is Galero, he is usually in a grey set of fine clothes. But when Galero becomes the Jester, his outfit is completely different. He wears a full set of jesters armor and a mask that covers his eyes and his nose. On his back is a powerful Staff of Incineration which he uses to blast fire into peoples faces. When in combat, Galero also uses the staff as a melee weapon, and is very skilled with it. In his boots are a pair of ebony daggers. He also uses Illusion magic and Destruction magic when needed. When he isn't in costume, Galero keeps his jesters outfit in a knapsack which he carries around. Galero also has a pouch that contains a variety of potions and poisons which he uses when necessary.

Abilities: Galero has enhanced strength, speed, endurance and agility after consuming a special drug. He is also a master of hand to hand combat and can take down the strongest of Nords with his bare hands easily. Kind of a jack of all trades.

Skills:
    • Sneak - Master
    • Pickpocket - Master
    • Lockpicking - Master
    • Alchemy - Expert
    • Illusion - Expert
    • Destruction - Adept
    Personality: Galero and the Jester can be considered two different people. As Galero, he seems like a typical man and isn't very suspicious at all. He is very calm and collected and speaks in a suave voice. As the Jester, he becomes more care-free, cracking jokes even in the middle of battle. As a thief, he doesn't care about much other than the things he is going to steal. Though most people think he is a evil clown that kills people just for a bit of septims, Galero is actually a pretty nice guy when he's the jester. But don't trust him too much, cause he'll rob you broke if he gets the chance!

Bio: Most of Galeros past is unknown, but he was born to poor parents in Cyrodil and was forced to steal at a young age. He was a great thief by the age of 12 and moved to Skyrim a few years later. He created a alter-ego known as the Jester and stole from everyone from every hold. He even did jobs for the Dark Brotherhood for the right amount of coin and Galero (as the Jester) is known to be a good friend of Cicero. While in Skyrim, the Jester robbed a alchemist and found a potion that enhanced ones body. No one knows where the Jester currently is, but rumor has it that he intends to hit Whiterun next...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts