• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

XxKhajiit NickxX

The Cat Born
    This is the thieves Guild, a group that I'm forming to bring together people who would like to pla more sneaky RP's. We will have at leaswt one RP active at a time, all involving assassinations or thefts. We will have the following ranks-

Guildmaster-1

Second-in-Command-1

Lieutenant- 4

High Members- 4

Thief- 7

Assassin- 7

Member- 10

If you would like to join just post your character card and select Assassin or Thief. Here's a sample character card, also mine,:

Name- J'saga-Jo

Gender- Male

Race- Khajiit

Age(in human years)- 41

Class- Shadow Duel-Wielder

Equiment- Morag Tong hood, Dark Brotherhood shrouded boots, black gloves, guildmaster armor, amulet of dibella, ring of the Khajiiti, daeric dagger with vampire enchantment and two dwarven swords.

Personality- J'saga-Jo is a dark and depressing individual. He is almost never noticed and uses this to his advantage, slitting throats in the middle of crowded areas and backing up to watch the reaction, with no one suspecting him. If you can get past his layers of uninteresting gloominess then you will find a great friend that will follow you to Oblivion and back.

Backstory- J'saga-Jo was raised in a small, counterfeit slave community ruled over by a cruel Dunmer master. His parents were beaten to death when he was eight. That night he sharpened a wooden stick and slit his masters throat. After that he travelled Tamriel, learning new tricks to help him advance in his field. Then he settled down and founded this guild in an abandoned old hole in the ground outside of Falkreath.

Fatal Flaw- Never trust anyone without having known them for years.

Our first rp will be the assassination of a Tsaesci dictator who is visiting Tamriel to investigate the land and see if it is ripe for an invasion. Sign up now!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Sounds badass here is my character card.

Name: Hides-Many-Knives

Race: Argonian

Appearence: Brownish Green scales with no horns or feathers.

Class: Apothocary (Poisons, stealth, knives)

Equipment: At time of story, multiple daggers of different quality and enchantments (usually weakness to poison), standard Dark Brotherhood gear minus hood, ring that improves potions made, amulet of regeneration. Black Mages hood of even better potions.

Personality: Friendly, manipulative, will play with his knives when thinking, often giggles and makes bad jokes, takes a scientific approach to murder, paranoid with other people making his food, can be quite cowardly at times.

Backstory: Raised by sailors on a trade vessal mostly by the cook, Hides-Many-Knives grew up in a world loose on morals. Through some political business Hides (or Knives) for short was left alone in Solitude, ironically. Theivery was difficult. and he was soon caught. Luckily for Hides (and unlucky for his targets) he was at the mercy of Angeline's mother who decided to take Hides on as an apprentice. He showed a talent for alchemy much to her delight. Soon whispers of the Dark Brotherhood reached Hides ears (not literally I'm not sure how lizards hear...) and Hides soon found a family that he believed could accept his shady moral ground.

Fatal Flaw: Often switches between his knifes even in combat, and often will leave the knife he stuck the death blow with.

Role: Assassin

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name- Selia Anika

Gender- Female

Race- Redguard

Age- 25

Class- Shadow Duel-Wielder

Equipment- Hammerfell clothes and boots, Shrouded gauntlets pried off of a dead assassin, a dragonbone dagger, known as Blood-Bringer, always covered in a deadly poison, with a powerful vampire enchantment, a ring called the ring of the chameleon, with a powerful chameleon enchantment, and two elven swords, Glacierpinch and Firebite, with cold and fire enchantments, respectively.

Personality- Selia is a very cheery individual who loves talking about her interests with other people and making new friends, especially with her targets. She is a remorseless killing machine, and will often introduce herself and get to know any targets before pulling out a sword and cutting his head off.

Backstory- Selia Anika was born and raised in the city of Daggerfall. She lived a relatively normal life, except she enjoyed getting pets and killing them in gruesome ways. This evolved into her modern day self, the killing machine who does what she did to her pets years ago to her friends now.

Fatal Flaw- Loves making death puns to her targets, which usually gives her away early on.

Role- Assassin

XxKhajiit NickxX

The Cat Born
    Conquers you are now my second in command for helping me found it, long choose either thief or assassin. You are a lieutenant, mostly because I love the character card so much but also because you applied first, but we still need clarification for rp purposes. I'm assuming assassin.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Good. I'm basically another leader for this, as I showed nick here skyrim in the first place and helped him found this. Just to show that I didn't get promoted for nothing. Also, that is one of the best character cards I've ever read. Probably nothing will begin for a couple of days just recruiting. I cannot get over the character card...

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    You are a lieutenant because you are the first to apply and because, once again, that is a great character card.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Thank you. Lol I just hope my part of the story holds up, I usually make a ton of characters but cant quite hold a story. So finger crossed lol

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
    Name- Verlok

Gender- Male

Race- Argonian

Age(in human years)- 20
    Class- Mage-Assassin

Equipment- All Nightingale armor, Nightweavers Band, Necklace of Major Weilding (increases 1H power), ONLY uses Bound Weapons, if spotted and engaged he uses Bound Swords, if not spotted he uses Bound Daggers. For ranged attacks, he uses Bound Bow.

Personality- Verlok is a very secretive and cold individual. Most think he will kill them as soon as he turns their backs, but he really is just wary. if you make friends with him, something only a HANDFUL can do, he will guard you till death.

Backstory- As a hatchling, lived a very prosperous life, but Dunmer assassins killed his parents for an unknown reason, he was taken in by another family, but as soon as he was old enough, he set out to the location listed on the Assassination note, he would head to Skyrim and get revenge on whoever killed his parents.

Fatal Flaw- He is very quick to anger, which leads him to be sort of rash.

Appearance- Think of an Argonian with with the feather things on his head, mostly red skin, a bit of pink and yellow, and dirt and scars cranked all the way up.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name- Verlok

Gender- Male

Race- Argonian

Age(in human years)- 20
    Class- Mage-Assassin

Equipment- All Nightingale armor, Nightweavers Band, Necklace of Major Weilding (increases 1H power), ONLY uses Bound Weapons, if spotted and engaged he uses Bound Swords, if not spotted he uses Bound Daggers. For ranged attacks, he uses Bound Bow.

Personality- Verlok is a very secretive and cold individual. Most think he will kill them as soon as he turns their backs, but he really is just wary. if you make friends with him, something only a HANDFUL can do, he will guard you till death.

Backstory- As a hatchling, lived a very prosperous life, but Dunmer assassins killed his parents for an unknown reason, he was taken in by another family, but as soon as he was old enough, he set out to the location listed on the Assassination note, he would head to Skyrim and get revenge on whoever killed his parents.

Fatal Flaw- He is very quick to anger, which leads him to be sort of rash.

Appearance- Think of an Argonian with with the feather things on his head, mostly red skin, a bit of pink and yellow, and dirt and scars cranked all the way up.

Thief or Assassin?

TheDovahkiin

Class- Mage-Assassin ;). So assassin.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Lots of Argonians. Nick and I were both thinking about making Argonians, but he flipped a coin for Khajiit or Argonian and I decided that, since I already had an Argonian rp character, I'd just make someone else.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Since you're the second you have a choice, assassin, which are used more in the roleplay, or high member, which are more of a command position. Also, Hides you have the same choice, except your's includes lieutenant. Forgot to mention it last night.

TheDovahkiin

Ill go with assassin, I don't really like leadership positions :D.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I thought you would. If no one takes those positions then we'll just replace them with more assassins and thieves.

TheDovahkiin

I also think for my character, he would think that he would not want to lead those he doesn't trust, way he thinks about people in general, if he doesn't trust you, he won't lead you for fear of sending you to your death if he got fed up.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Interesting... I like that. Interesting. Could come into play in an rp sometime. I'll be gone for 30-60 minutes so wait until I post on here again to say anything else ok?

TheDovahkiin

No problem.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts