OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Destiny

The Fox
    15 years after the events that happened in Skyrim, there was peace and prosperity in all of Tamriel. The Dragonborn became High King and ruled over Skyrim, watching over it and caring about his people. The Dark Brotherhood bloomed and prospered again, the Companions became an even more honorable guild and expanded a lot, the College of Winterhold is well respected and well acclaimed and contribued to the prosperity and the magical advancement, the Theives Guild had grown and taken on lots of new recruits, The Empire had worked with the stormcloaks to wipe out the Aldmeri Dominion's rule of skyrim. All was fair and all was great untill one day, when the High King conversed with the Jarls on an annual celebration in honour of the Dragonborn and the things that he had done for Skyrim, a mysterious man walked in the room and announced to everyone that if they did not worship him as a god, he would destroy Skyrim and leave only ruins and ashes in his pass. The Dragonborn confronted him but he fell from the power that the man had. He started wrecking havoc with his Shadows and manipulating the people's thoughts, some considered him a god, others thought of him as a threat, others were afraid of him and others wanted to kill him.Skyrim has fallen into dark times and every one thought that it was the end of the peace. But There came a prophecy that told of a few artifacts that , combined, could defeat him. Only the breavest adventurers tried to obtain them and they failed.With the Dragonborn dead and no one else willing to speack up and challenge the Shadow Lord, all hope is lost. His minions are everywhere, lurking into the night, killing and abducting innocent people. The Future of Skyrim is hanging on a thread and is nearing destruction as the Shadow Lord only becomes stronger as the days pass. They need someone to save them, all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As this is a Post-Skyrim RP some things would have changed and technology would have progressed, the Guilds might have changed their leadership and could have expanded their Headquarters.
    Magic in general had progressed a lot and everyone was bound to a power they had either from birth or obtained later in their lives, either by the Shadow Lord's "minions" or by other tests or by a blessing of the Aedra or Daedra, the powers will vary from person to person, they could be anything as long as it is reasonable (in the standards set by Skyrim), also the weapons and armor used in your characters could be inspired from other videogames or shows, it could be anything!

Your character CC should be of this form:
    Name:
    Alias:
    Race:
    Powers: (1 if it is powerful or 2 if they are weaker)
    Details of Powers:
    Appearance:
    Armor:
    Weapons:
    Skills:
    Master- (3)
    Expert- (4)
    Adept- (4)
    Aprentice- (as many as you like)
    Weaknesses:
    Quirks:
    Bio:
    Dialogue Colour:
    Notes about the Character:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rules:
    -This is a 18+ RP, which means that if you can't handle sexual themes or gore and intence action you shouldn't apply but if you aren't 18 and you wish to join and are ok with these themes you are more then welcome to join
    -I will accept up to 8 people but the RP will start when around 5 people or more have joined.
    - OP characters would not be tolerated and will be thrown out of the rp as no-one wants to roleplay with an overpowered character.
    - OP standars have been raised as the characters would have really difficult obstacles to overcome and stronger enemies to defeat.
    - Try to post as much as you can and inform the team if you will be absent for over a week and try to be as active as possible.
    -I will not accept small posts and we will see for further details.
    - If you want you can reserve a spot.
    - NO POWER PLAY, you can't force another roleplayer's character to do something or gain an advantage over them without them aproving your character's action
    - I would like our characters to traver in small groups if not all together, you can solo role-play as well, but you have to inform the rest of us

AND most importantly, HAVE FUN!! ^_^ Now... let's see some CC's.

Btw, it's my first shot at starting an rp and I am excited. I am open to advice and changes in my story if you find a gap or something that isn't quite right.

Cast [both good and bad :)] :
    Destiny as Destiny-Viper
    Viserion as Ace Wavern
    Simus as Tali Riana
    TheCaptain as John Brunwulf
    Pufftuff as Raz'gul Bloodfist

Toxius as Aiden Mareese
    Blackdoom59 as Allen Woodcroft
    ecozombie as Serah Estiph
    Drahkma as Ardus Carn

Destiny

The Fox
    Here we will list some of the Shadow Lord's Powers. His dialogue colour would probably be This: but if someone else wants to claim it , they are free to take it and I will change his.

So.. His known powers up to now are Shadow Manipulation, Venom, Mind Control(but he doesn't use that often), Darkness Manipulation.

He will also be growing stronger, with our characters as it will take the whole group to defeat him + the artifacts

The artifacts will be bound to the one who overcomes all difficulties found during his or her struggle to obtain it and will change according to the owner's skills as they will never be stable. Eachone of us will chose over discussion in the OCC which attributes the artifacts will have and who will go after them.

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    since we talked about this together, ofc i will reserve a spot ;) i will wait till your CC is up so that I can make the last changes in mine :D

Destiny

The Fox
    Ok I am now accepting people in this Rp!
    My CC:
    Name: Destiny Viper Shade
    Alias: Destiny, Twin Shadows (with her brother)
    Race: Nord
    Personality: (if she doesn't like or trust you ) Cruel, Mysterious, Stone Cold, quiet, would-murder youwith pleasure kind of woman. But if she likes you she is kind, generous, funny, outgoing, trustworthy, protective and pleasant to be around. (I will leave the rest up to character advancement)
    Powers': ( I will Put one up because she wil slowly but steadily she will become stronger and stronger) Shadow Manipulation.
    Details of powers: She can use the shadows her advantage in battle and when sneaking. She can become mostly invisible, granted that there is little to no light at all. She can also Use it as a mist to block her oppoments vision, she can also use them as a decoy, shaping them in the form of a human or a small animal. She uses them as claws in unarmed battle but only for a short time and they don't do a lot of damage (they do almost the same damage as the claws of the Khajiit) ( further character advancement will take place in the story).
    Aliance: Theives Guild
    Appearance: She is rather tall, around 1,65m and has an elegant hourglass figure. She is slim but has just the right curves. Her face is elegant and beautiful. Her eyes are ice blue aand are usually framed by black eyeliner over and under her eye. Her lips are a natural redish colour in contrast to her skin which is pale. Her hair is straight as a needle, white as snow with blood red highlights, reaching to her waistline with slight pointy edges and it's shaped like an arrow, starting sort of short in the front and steadily becoming longer in the back. She has three tatoos:
    images
    1st one
    images
    2nd
    3rd one is the one I always use because it symbolises a lot for me, a black star on the left side of her chest (still visible through this armorr)

Armor : http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/487749894557494706/22B059E4DB446F0A9812D6FF21B06440F6E202EA/637x358.resizedimage that top with black hard and soft (weird mixture) leather tights and knee high, high heeled black and red hard leather boots and has a black hooded cloak that also can be adjusted like a cape and the hood's shadow covers half of her face, leaving only her eyes (if there is enough light ) and her mouth and chin apparent.She also has two "satchels" that seem small but hold a lot strapped onto her sides (hip height). She also carries a small glass tube which produces enough light for her to be able to see (even though she is trained to see in the dark) and for her powers to work even more efficiently.

Weapons: A black and red bow, shaped like Auriel's Bow enchanted with soul trap and Frost damage. She uses ebony and daedric arrows, but mostly ebony . She has numerous blades and daggers strapped on her armor, two main sheaths are strapped on her waist and hold one daedric dagger each. The one on the right has a frost enchantment, the one on the left carries a shock enchantment. Two ebony daggers are strapped on her boots for emergencies, one ebony hidden blade is on each gauntlet protecting both her veins and supports her hand, giving it the stability it is ( the hidden blades are not leathal though and are not efficient in head to head battle, like the Assassin's Creed ones), she also carries small poison vials and health potions everywhere she goes.
    Skills: Master- Archery, Free run ,Sneak
    Expert- One handed, light armor, Pickpocket, Enchanting
    Adept- Alchemy, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Speech
    Aprentice- Smithing, Conjuration, Destruction, Restoration
    Weaknesses: She could some times miscalculate and end up in an unfavouring position, she despises the heat so her biggest weaknesses is fire and she can't use her powers in broad daylight or where there is no dark spot.Also extencive use of her powers lead to extreme tiredness, fainting, short period coma, normal coma or even long period death like coma or death.
    Likes: Frost, cold, Mead, Money, silver jewellery, precious gemstones, Shadows, Darkness
    Dislikes: Fire, the heat, Children, Arrogance, The Shadow Lord, The light, Bruted, Werewolves.
    Quirks: When she is nervous she sharpens her daggers, checks her bow. She also she combs her hair with her hands when she is bored and tends to walk stand and walknin the shadows. When she is afraid, she doesn't show it but keeps her distance
    Bio: When she was 6 years old, her home was attacked by bandits, who slaughtered her family and killed everyone they found and then burnt the house.to the ground. Thankfully she and her brother were out playing tag and when they returned home, they saw the flames, it would be their deaths or worse too if there hadn't been for Brynjolf and two other members of the guild who fought off the bandits and took the twins under their protection. They both grew up learning the ways of the theif. Both of them exelled in theivery and deception and took on their first job at the age of 13, a small task that they soon mastered, by the age of 16 they had pulled off the most elaborate heists and they were well known theives. At the age of 17 she was kidnapped by the Shadow Lord's minions to be a test subject for their crooked experiments. She was held captive for 2 months and then she was moved to the Shadow Lords personal mansion on a secluded island off the coast of Skyrim. She was the only one who was held alive, on contrast to the rest of his prisoners. But he wanted her for something else.. The experiments had granted her, though partly, some of the Shadow Lords powers. Even though she is weaker than him (not as advanced and has only Shadow manipulation while he has more) he wanted her to be his right hand, a minion and took a liking to her but luckily she ran away and hopped on a boat thatrested on the coast and left for the nearest city and returned to the guild and her past life.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    I don't get the powers... :sadface: As I don't want to put something retarded, or just something that is too dull.

Destiny

The Fox
    I don't get the powers... :sadface: As I don't want to put something retarded, or just something that is too dull.
    The powers could be anything you want, you can manipulate elements, you cn change form, you can do anything that you want and use it in any way possible ^.^
    Glad to see that you are interested :)

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Ah, thanks.

Also the power Shadow manipulation, how does it work exactly?
    Does it need the objects shadow to control/harm it, or can it allow the shadow's of anything to do stuff.
    Does it require light to work? Or in general are shadows more pertaining to some form of darkness that seems like shadows?

If it does require light, then wouldn't that put a major weakness in shadows manipulation users at night? or do they simply carry torches and use light based magic.

In simple terms, What is exactly shadow manipulation in the sense.

Also how does it differ from the shadow lord, in what way does it make your powers unique from his?
    (^ Maybe you're saving it for in the Rp?)

Sometimes I think I go overboard...

I'll reserve a spot for now, and I'll see to a CC sometime soon.

Viserion

Name: Acnologia Wavern
    Human Name: Ace
    Race: Dark Elf
    Unique Powers: Half-Dragon Form
    Skills: Master: Free run, Hand to Hand Combat, Destruction (He uses only flames but he is expert at it)
    Expert: Light Armor, One handed, Sniping (with magic, from long distances), Enchanting
    Adept: Speech, Sneak, Restoration, Conjuration
    Alliance: None
    Dialogue Color: Crimson Red
    Skin Color: Normal
    Build: Tall, Slender not too muscular but very quick and agile.

Equipment: Normal black leather light armor. ‘’ Anything heavier would just slow me down ‘’ as weapon he wields a long staff with one hand that he seals it in a scroll.

Appearance: His hair is pitch black and they make contrast with his glowing sapphire blue eyes. His ears and teeth are a bit pointy. He has a big tattoo of a dragon on his back. Finally he has a tattoo of a transmutation circle carved on his right hand which helps him transmute magicka to fire more easily.

Title: Flame Incarnate, Roar of the Fire Dragon (Because he can shoot fire from his mouth)

Power Details: Half- Dragon Form: In half-dragon form he grows scales at his arms and legs along with a long tail. The scales are the color of crimson red and they emanate dark red flames. His eyes also change shape to the one of a dragon’s. When in that form, both his offensive and defensive capabilities increase and his senses are sharpened by a lot. He can also grow wings for a short time, and he uses them to increase his speed dramatically and they even allow him to glide over for short distances or fly for some meters. They also look cool :p
    Weaknesses: His power might be strong, but they have a big drawback. Their excessive use cause harm at the user’s body. This might result in physical and mental exhaustion, every kind of bleeding (Eye bleed, coughing up blood etc…), and faint. Also after using it, it can’t be used for some time depending on how long or intense it was used before (Like a cool down time), so he has to rely on his destruction, one handed and hand to hand combat skills at that time. He also detests everything cold and he can’t focus when in cold climates which is the reason he can’t perform well when being cold. Also, even though he is an expert, he never uses ice destruction magic and he rarely uses lightning.
    Personality: He is a normal cool guy, but he is very careful. He prefers not to use his dragon powers unless it is really an emergency. He think a lot before doing something and measures every probability and possibility so that he will not get caught off guard but he sometimes when worrying about big stuff he might forget some details. He hates showoffs and people who think they are strong but in truth they are just stupid. He is not lazy, but he likes sleeping a lot. Finally, most of the times, he is carefree and relaxed. He has another personality. The soul of the dragon that was imbued into him through black magic is still alive inside him. This means that Ace inherited some of the dragon traits like the fact that he can last long before feeding or even that he can use destruction flame magic from his mouth. Sometimes the dragon inside him comes to the outside. Then he acts like a dragon with human body meaning that he attacks almost everything near him not caring about anything. Even though he might eat a human when the dragon is in charge, Ace does not really get angry at him or anything but he finds it troublesome. Both Ace and the Dragon have accepted the fact that they are two souls in one body and they act like partners… even though they argue a lot.
    Dragon’s Dialogue Color: Gold. Dragon’s Name: Octavian, the Gold Dragon ( The dragon is considered an NPC ) name and color can change if they are wanted by another character :D

Quirks: Licking his lips when excited. He likes snaping the fingers of his right hand before igniting his target or before he attacks with fire from his hands. In his free time he likes to summon daggers with his conjuration powers and enchant them so that they react to fire with different ways.

BIO: As a dark elf, he was born in Morrowind. His parents died when he was young, so he had to learn how to take care of himself from early. He had a natural talent for destruction magic and started taking tasks to earn his living. That was the time when the Shadow Lord appeared for first time, but he did not take it seriously. However, when in a task to kill some wolves that roamed outside, he was attacked and kidnapped by some of his believers who claimed to be his servants. They took him away and their leader, who claimed to be the Shadow Lord, conducted experiments with new magic on him. He was barely keeping himself alive. One night, when they were all around him, the door of their hideout was forced open and shadows poured inside. Then a man walked in, wrapped around with shadows and his eyes glowing red. He killed every last one of them but he left Ace alive. As he leaned above him, he took out a wisp of a light blue aura-like think and whispering something he pressed it into Ace’s chest. He immediately writhed in pain, he felt like something was tearing himself up from the inside. When he looked at the figure, the man turned away disappointed. A skeleton made of shadows was left behind with the order to take Ace’s corpse away since his master said that he was too weak to survive. At his final breath, he heard a deep voice inside his head ‘’ Use my powers, kill it ‘'. Scales started forming in his arms, a tail appeared and his eyes took the shape of a dragon’s. Before the skeleton could do anything, Ace broke free and crushed its opponent’s head with his hands that had grown deadly talons. He then walked away heading to everywhere he could think of. His eyes darkened taking the color of dark crimson red as a symptom and he renamed himself as Acnologia in respect to the name of his favorite dragon. He is on a journey to get any information he can on the Shadow Lord, with the sole purpose of killing him.

Viserion

i tried not to make him op cuz i really want a dragon-like CC, but if he needs changing inform me :p

Viserion

images
    This is the staff but instead of blue, it is light red and these things behind the edges are actually flaming

Destiny

The Fox
    Ah, thanks.

Also the power Shadow manipulation, how does it work exactly?
    Does it need the objects shadow to control/harm it, or can it allow the shadow's of anything to do stuff.
    Does it require light to work? Or in general are shadows more pertaining to some form of darkness that seems like shadows?

If it does require light, then wouldn't that put a major weakness in shadows manipulation users at night? or do they simply carry torches and use light based magic.

In simple terms, What is exactly shadow manipulation in the sense.

Also how does it differ from the shadow lord, in what way does it make your powers unique from his?
    (^ Maybe you're saving it for in the Rp?)

Sometimes I think I go overboard...

I'll reserve a spot for now, and I'll see to a CC sometime soon.

Spot reserved and I will explain everything better tomorrow.

Destiny

The Fox
    Viserion, accepted.. But.. Fire from his mouth? Fire breath shout?? Kinda weird.. The rest is ok I think..

Viserion

As a symptom of the dragon inside him, i thought it would be cool. Also, it is not a shout, it is fire destruction magic :p, do i need to remove it? :sadface:

Destiny

The Fox
    Wouldn't it burn his insides? :/ :confused:

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Name: Tali Riana

Alias: None, but she's been called mean names such as You, Child, Urchin, Street Rat, Begger, and Parasite

Race: Nord

Personality: Very timid, easily scared, afraid of most people but very sweet to someone who's been kind to her for an extended period of time. She's very affectionate and completely trusting to anyone whom she gets to know won't beat her. She would have several problems with a normal life, the biggest one being learning not to steal whatever she can hold. She doesn't understand that it's wrong or unacceptable because it's what she's had to do to survive. She's also come to enjoy the rush of doing it before she gets caught.

Powers: Fade and Darkvision

Details of Powers: Tali has the power to phase herself into a spirit-like form that can neither harm nor be harmed. Very similar to the Become Etherial shout of the Dragonborn but more comprehensive. Tali can stay faded for as long as she wants and anything she's wearing, carrying, or holding with her hands becomes faded with her. She can pass through solid matter while faded and so can walk through prison bars, walls or even people. She can even walk on water and fall from any height without injury. However, she cannot use any non-faded object and staying faded while running, fighting or doing some other strenuous activity requires constant concentration. If she loses focus, an easy thing to do at her age, she becomes corporeal and vulnerable again.

Darkvision does exactly what its name implies. Tali can see in complete darkness. This gives her an obvious tactical advantage at night or in a dark room and her eyes adjust to darkness faster than normal humans. However, it takes her longer to adjust to light again and a sudden bright light such as a lit torch or magelight will blind her for several moments as well as cause her great distress. She can also see only black and white in the dark, something that is strange and scary for her. Like many children she's afraid of the dark and being able to see the strange, surreal world darkness creates for her hasn't helped any. A little light in the distance such as a torch makes her much more comfortable and as most people have some sort of light source at night finding something she needs is effortless.

Appearance: Very short at 4 ft 0 in but reasonable for her age. Long matted brown hair, blue sunken eyes, pale, dry skin and an emaciated appearance due to lifelong malnutrition:

28232-4a29ce01ff3207e7f1eb8b7325b06dfb.jpg

Armor: Long but thin brown clothing and a gray headscarf. Everything's gotten threadbare over the years.

28262-e8b7e166f6b1a31a5b5eb064b4d577f6.jpg

The one on the right is hers
    28272-f35501e17d400d3a43e39c039992a145.jpg

Weapons: A simple shortbow and steel dagger. They were given to Tali by her father as soon as she was old enough to hold them at 6.

28242-49e4c7a7e1b0ff3bbeb996c1a5fa50da.jpg

28252-e8fa9a8738fd11bcdcb007eb93c7e32d.jpg

Skills:

Master: None
    Expert: Sneaking and hiding
    Adept: Archery
    Aprentice: Alchemy, One handed with daggers. Her slashes are slow and clumsy but she knows just where to stab a skeever.

Weaknesses: Being a starving child with no parents and no one to protect her, Tali is very vulnerable. A skilled warrior could easily kill her and a skilled thief would eventually find her. It's been due to luck, resourcefulness and the sporadic mercies of adults and other children that she's survived this long.

Likes: Food, water, light, being warm, a nice warm bed, a full stomach, being tickled anywhere, being hugged, sleeping with torchlight, sleeping with someone holding her, shooting her bow at targets she sets up, trying to learn to read, practicing writing, trying to make potions.

Dislikes: Darkness, mean people, being hungry, being cold, sleeping on hard ground, being alone, loud noises.

Quirks: Tilts her head to the left when listening intently, looks down at the ground and traces a circle with her right toe and puts her hands behind her back when nervous or ashamed.

Bio: Tali is the illegitimate daughter of the former Thieves' Guild leader Mercer Frey and a woman in the Ratway he had a hot and heavy but brief relationship with. She lived in Esbern's old quarters in The Ratway where Mercer had set her up nine years ago in order to keep her safe, comfortable and most importantly quiet. She was pregnant with Tali and he didn't want the Guild to know about it. Both Tali and her mother survived the birth and were both given all the food and medicine necessary to recover. Mercer's reputation as a grand thief could be compromised if people found out he had an illegitimate daughter so it was in his best interest to feed and clothe them. Her mother lived on meager rations and all Tali got was breast milk but Mercer saw to it that it was enough to live one. Every so often he'd come and check up on them and to "service" Tali's mother.

Despite being confined to the Ratway all her life, things weren't so bad. So long as she didn't get in the way, Tali was free to explore as she liked. As she got older she became quite good at hiding and sneaking around, since many of the Ratway's other residents and the Guild members who kept the peace had no patience for her. Mercer saw a use in her skills and unique abilities as an agent of sorts. She could get into places grown men or even small women like Vex couldn't and she was the child that everyone saw and no one noticed so she made a good informant. He taught Tali how to steal and how to plant items without anyone noticing. He would then use her to gather information on marks and reward her with extra food if she found out something valuable. Plans for the city guards to "investigate" the Ratway, the location of contraband, some booze or skooma. He also used her to plant evidence onto troubling residents or upstart competing thieves and then seize it as grounds for execution. He also taught her to use a bow and dagger to kill The Ratway's ample skeevers and roaches, also rewarding her with extra food and supplying her with arrows as needed.

To Tali, all this was just a game but her mother wouldn't have any of it. She confronted Mercer about it one too many times, things got out of hand and he killed her in a drunken rage. Things for Tali went from bearable to desperate after that. Mercer blamed her for her mother's death and went from a neglectful father to a downright abusive one. The extra food stopped, any semblance of affection ended and Tali received a beating for the slightest wrongdoing. If she talked back to Mercer or cried, she was beaten more. By the time she was nine, she was only being given just enough food to stay alive and had become severely malnourished. She stole any extra food or blankets she could and was able to put her previous skills to good use but every so often she was caught or her stash was found. This resulted in beatings severe enough to be taken to the Guild headquarters for, the closest thing Tali's ever seen to a healer or the city above. The entire Guild and everyone in it had known about Tali since her birth despite Mercer's precautions. They were thieves after all, but Mercer made it very clear not to interfere in Tali's life and no one would dare cross him, not even Brynjolf or Vex, who both had a soft spot for Tali from a distance and sometimes "lost" things Tali needed to not starve or fix herself when she was hurt.

Now Mercer is dead, killed by Brynjolf, Karliah and the new Guild Master after discovering his theft of the Skeleton Key and his betrayel of the daedric prince Nocturnal. That was six months ago and while the Guild has grown more powerful and infamous than every before, things have gotten worse for Tali. She needs someone to take her in, to take care of her, to love her. With the Thieves' Guild under new management, that can now happen.

Dialogue Colour: Bubblegum pink

Notes about the Character: Destiny's character would probably know about Tali and possibly Viserion's. It would be interesting to see how they all interact and bond with each other, especially since Destiny (the character) doesn't like children but would probably be interested in Tali for her skills. Their childhoods aren't so different really.

Viserion

Simus, really nice CC as always :D also, as for her knowing my CC, i am not sure of that, since he always works solo and he is not a member a the guild. Also he travels a lotty lot :p As for Destiny, she will enlight you more, i cant tell for her :p

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    That's fine Viserion. I just figured you and Destiny would start together since you guys co-authored this RP. It would make sense for Destiny to know about Tali. The Guild knows about her like I said but it's not exactly safe for her. Especially with all the shady vendors you get by the end of the quest line. Tali does NOT need some sort of toxin for a special occasion.

Destiny

The Fox
    Simus that's a brilliant idea and an even more outstanding and innovative cc!! Gladly ACCEPTED! Vis and my characters will bump into each other, probably in a new member's first mission or the test that one has to take in order to join the guild. Btw Brynjolf would now be 45 or sth like that, right?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts