• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

riniel

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I read the whole thing yesterday and loved it! I'm looking forward to the next update.

As for any constructive criticism, the lore is fine. I'm really picky about that sort of stuff but I didn't feel like it was ever a problem in your story. I've really enjoyed the journey so far, although I have to admit as characters go I find myself rather bored by Aelryn, whereas everyone in the story seems to adore him! I much prefer Anton and the other side characters you've created, and the way you characterised characters from the game too, such as Delvin. But you can't like every character in a story. I'm looking forward to Anton going his separate ways for a bit, the bits I enjoyed the most are centred around him instead of Aelryn.

Can't wait for the next update :)

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Jeepers, Iv'e been following this all week. Congratulations on this work! I think the the story thus far has been very lore-friendly, and the mature themes handled appropriatly. Personally I like the 'Battle of Wills' touch you gave to Aelryn as the Dragonborn, which I think really works with his character.
Tell me, do you already have the story written out, or are you still finishing some of the chapters? Because these chapters were so huge, I wonder when I will be seeing more.:Dragonborn::beermug:

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Have you tried exploring the rest of the forum yet? There are plenty of other great Fanfics on here to follow, and if you fancy writing with others theres a Roleplaying section too (though if you're focusing on this story rather intently now then I recommend not making any commitments).
Welcome to the Forums by the way, if you haven't been greeted already!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts