• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will fall?

• The Darkbrotherhood

Votes: 8 66.7%
    • The Morag Tong

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    14352.jpg

Warning! This is an 18+ rp, but by no means, do you have to be 18+ just be aware that some content maybe unsuitable for children.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHARACTER A MORAG TONG.

The Morag Tong Returns

This role play was created by me and Cadaver

Rules:
    All normal role playing rules apply for this rp.

Swearing, profinaty and suggested sex is allowed.

Have fun.
    Plot:

The time of the dragons have passed, but the war still rages on throught the lands of Skyrim. So many have lost their lives and so many more will, war brings death, death brings scavengers, scavengers bring evil. The whole of Skyrim is in tormail and this has provided perfect chance for an old assassins guild to return.

The Morag Tong died out long ago, the Dark Brotherhood were originally the Morag Tong, but they brokfe off it to form their own guild. Slowly the Morag Tong died and became nothing, replaced by the Dark Brotherhood, meaning the Morag Tong were not even worth remembering. They soon became forgotten and lost, but then out of the ashes of what used to be one of the most infamous guilds in Tamriel began to reform into a new darkness.

The Morag Tong were brought back and became more powerful than ever, striking fear into the hearts of the people of Morrowind. Now they are back and because of this they make it the perfect chance to take a blow the Brotherhood, as they were one of the many reasons they died out in the first place...

But the Dark Brotherhood are not allowing to be undermined and are not allowing for themselves to be wiped out like their original guild. The Dark Brotherhood are already feeling the effects of the refomation of an old guild. The Dark Brotherhood are losing business, the death toll in Tamriel building up. The already weak Dark Borthood have no option, but to get others to help them, and they begin to build the guild back up to its original state.

No where is safe now two infamous assassins guilds are building in power by the day, no alley way, home, farm or stable is closed from the watching eyes of the assassins. The Morag Tong are getting stronger and they have fully returned to their full might, Luna and Elrond, two members of the elder council now face a new dawn of darkness as the Dark Brotherhood begin to interrupt the Morag Tong and their growth in power and things begin to go wrong, once to often...

The war of two assassins guild begin and the clash for power has begun...

Cast

Death raider - Luna Halfblood [OP]

Cadaver - Elrond Fire Blade [OP]

@Captain Nagisus - Chil - Vei

@AerinBenoch - Movere Sylvare

@Lord Spiffington II - Alara the Younger

@Boudica - Kud - Ei

@Why-So-Serious? - Oriton

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna awoke the next morning feeling the cool air of her room immediatly fall onto her face, it was a nice touch though, waking her fully up almost istantly. She looked over to a bed a few metres away and it was the bed of her secret lover. She climbed out of her own bed and krept into his, calming pressing her lips onto his neck.
    " Morning Elrond, Im sorry this has to be this way, but you know I love you with my whole life and I..." before she could continue with her words, her father burst into the room.

A look of anger and annoyance was spread over his face, his eyes staring down upon the the two lovers. He walked over towards them and threw Luna out of bed and onto the hard tiles, on the floor. Luna looked at her father in a state of shock and anger. Her father had always been strict with her and was always very protective. He used to beat her and smack her if she stood even one step out of line. It was a curse upon her life, but she had to live with it.

Luna gave an angry growl and gave her father an anrgy stare. She hated him, with all her dark cruel, unforgiving heart. She would happily drive a knife into him, but to be honest she was scared of him, plops scared of him, and she always had been. Her father did have his good points, like giving her everything she ever wanted. Her life had always been so confusing, never had there been one simple moment in her life, it was a good, but hard and demanding life and it was one she would happily give away.

Cadaver

Elrond awoke when a warm friendly voice whispered the words of forbidden love it was the bringger of heartache Luna sweet delectable Luna the daughter of the man who was and is to this day his saviour. the grand master Luka he had saved my sole all those years ago they seemed a lifetime away.

a now his daughter was sucking the neck of Elrond her farther protege his thoughts where interrupted with a roar of discontent and a shriek and an ear piecring growl as Luka burst though the room where his daughter and the man he once called family where otherwise occupied

by the time Elrond had realised the horror that was unfolding be for his veary eyes his lover was tossed to the ground as Elrond tried to assist luna a dagger hurteled towards the bedpost about 3 center metres away from his head swifly followed by a parraliseing stare from a cruel man who dident show one once of remorce or care for his only child

Elrond often fantasied about who he would kill Luka if he ever layed hand on Luna but he was twice the fighter he was and by all accounts a very good shot

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna watched as her lover was warned off, her father throwing a dagger onto the bed post. Luna stared in horror and couldn't believe her eyes. Her father walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up off the ground very slowly as to endure as much pain as possible.
    " Next time you try anything I'll make sure that your punishement will be a lot worse than it is now, and you know better than all people what I'm cappacble off, now get out and train, while me and your... lover have a chat,"

Luna exited the room, giving a scared glance towards Elrond and she blew a little kiss, before leaving the room completely. Her heart ached as it was all her fault this was happening. She walked towards the training room to a few members of the family already up and training. Luna got three throwing stars and looked directly towards one of the targets, imagining it to be her father.
    " Take this you arrogant bastard!" she said throwing each star with great prosition and acruacy, hitting the targte first in the arm then the eye and then where her fathers precious jewels would be. A sly smile crept onto her face as she imagined her father in pain, wailing out for help, it would be fantastic to see that and she would sell her soul to Oblivion just to get a glance at that happening.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    It was raining. Of course it was raining. Growling Alara looked back on her previous contract. Nothing had been simple. All she had to do was track down a high ranking member of the imperial guard, slit his throat and collect that lovely fat coin purse. To start the information she had been given was outdated, leaving her an extra 5 days wasted trying to track the bastard officer down. Once she had found him, drunk and groping the frankly slovenly woman who served at the local tavern, she'd spent three days shadowing, trying to find her opportunity to strike. Only it never came because it seemed that fate had it out for her. After finally luring him away one night she finally sank her blade into his gut.

The hot flow of blood that flowed over her hand gave her cause to smile as it always did, but the familiar rush that swirled in her belly did nothing to rid the bitter aftertaste this job had left her. Now she was hunched over in the back of a cart leading her to the closest town to the sanctuary. Hopping from the back of the wagon as she neared her favoured pathway. Brushing wayward branches from her face she grasped in the gloom for the entrance, smirking as she felt the usual give of the doorway. Stalking into the main hall she whipped her cape from around her shoulders, shaking the heavy drops of water from the treasured material. Stroking it thoughtfully she hung it with care by the fireside to let it dry. Dropping gracefully into her usual spot in the chair closest to the fire. Rummaging in the bag by her feet she pulled out the bottle of alto wine she had purchased for herself with some of the coin she'd earned. Alara always looked forward to her customary post job bottle. The usual half of her pay had already been sent on it's way to her mother thanks to one of her trusted contacts, leaving her with enough to suffice her love of wine and knives.

Uncorking the bottle she silently took a demure sip, the dark wine staining her pale lips. Licking away the stray drops she offered a rare smile to the room, enjoying the gentle warmth as she felt the wine spread across her insides. Listening to the sounds of the family training was cathartic to her, her eyes drifting close as she thought about perhaps honing her throwing skills. Her quiet reverie was broken however when Luna stormed in, stars in hand. Raising an eyebrow in silent query she looked to her bottle and silently stood up, her firm grip remaining around the neck. Walking over to Luna Alara leant against a nearby post.

"Would wine help or would you prefer I simply left you to your...hm...training?"

Alara didn't expect her offer to be taken up but she supposed it couldn't help, offering some form of comfort. They were family after all.

Cadaver

Elrond was fearful of Luka but all the fiscal pain that Elrond would surely endure would pale in comparison to what would happen if he was bannished from the morag tong he would rather face an exscruting death than ave to live with that constant shame! Luka signalled to the dagger witch lay close to Elronds head its tip bitting sharply into the wood Luka put his boot on Elronds chest and pressed hard retrieved his dagger and shot Elrond a decapitating glare

The following day Erlond felt like the eyes of the guild where upon him burning though him people would vision his death in the fiery pits of hell his head on a spike outside Morrowind as a constant reminder not to fl*ff with the morag tong or there golden girl a smirk then a blast of realization and Elrond was plunging into a deep endless depretion

as you can imaging his mood dident improve when he received word that Luka wanted to speak with him as he made his way to Luka's chamber and he prepeared for the worst
    As Elrond entered the chamber he saw Luka perched on his thrown he jumped down a lunged for his...

sword the sword of his farther then he said the following words that i will ake to my grave he said " this was you're farther sword the sword of you're farther and as it seems you are involved with my daughter well i forbid this if you wish to remain as part of my family you will have no further communication with my daughter what so ever!. he then revealed something to me

A weapon like no outher a staff with the blade of a sword at either end in the middle was the icon of the morag tong he spoke again with a sinister tone " you take this, as a symbol of acceptance into my family do you accept this tremendous burden" Elrond nodded " "good this staff can be manipulated in anyway you want be carefull weild this as if it was an exstention of you're own arm oh an ive had you're possessions relocated i'm sorry this is the only way" he said thoose words with venom Luka exsited his chamber sword cane in hand he could of ended it . he left his farther sword in the dirt and reluctantly took to his rightful place at the side of Luka

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Chil-Vei approached his target - one Officer Luigi DeChorrol - with sparks flickering from his finger tips. Luigi cowered in the corner of his house. The walls were coated with oil. The officer stammered as he pleaded with Lyosha.
    "Please, Chil-Vei, Mr Assassin sir, let me make it worth your while to not kill me."
    "I keep telling you, Officer. I am Lyosha Overfirth. And anything you have will still not be as much as what I will get for killing you."
    Nothing was heard but a burst of flames and a tiny muffled scream.

Lyosha arrived back at the headquarters of the Morag Tong. He decided to, before receiving his payment, go see his friend and eggsister, Kud-Ei. Kud-Ei was someone who he deeply...well, admired was the way he LIKED to put it.
    "Hello marsh-friend. How are you doing my sweet dea-- I mean my good friend. Yes, that is how I was to say it, I and you, good of friendship, yes. Indeed." Lyosha took some sort of sweetened Imperial bread with fruit jam and broke some off, offering it to Kud. "Would you like this?"

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Movere landed from the tower, crouching as he hit the floor. He put the bloody arrow back in it's sheath in one fluid movement and began to run as fast as he could through the city. Running through the buildings; Movere saw a point he could use for leverage, using it to pull himself on top of a house. As he leapt from building to building, staying out of the guard's reach he finally got close to the Morag Tong's HQ. He turned around and saw one guard approaching. Movere stopped and allowed the guard to get close before throwing a sucker punch in the guards chest and using his leg to trip the guard up. No extra casualties. When the guard recovered he looked around..... No trace of the Assassin.

Movere strolled through the Morag Tong HQ with confidence a smug look on his face, feeling rather proud of his most recent killing. As he went through the training room he saw Luna practicing her shurikens on a target with a look of rage turning to a sly grin. Movere couldn't help but try and outdo her, he threw three throwing knives on a different target one embedding itself in the forehead, the other two piercing the dummy's chest. With that he bowed and gave Luna a mock salute before entering the Masters chambers and going on one knee.
    "The deed is done." He began "I did my duty to the letter, without using my writ of passage. May I have my payment?" His voice croaked a little on the final word.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna looked next to her to see her fellow sister in blood, Alara. Luna gave her an awkward smiled and then decided to answer her question.
    " No I don't need any wine, Im fine, but I wouldn't mind a bit of company?" Luna said in a low vunerable voice not wanting to sound to angry or imtimidating. Then one of her brothers came next to her and he threw three knives, each one hitting there target. Movere was the mans name and he gave Luna mock salute, which made her want to practise on his arse instead of the dummies.

Luna looked back towards Alara and gave her a little smile, one that she rarely gave to people, but Alara was one of her good friends and she highly respected her as a friend and a killer. Luna walked over to the dummy she imagined to be her father and she retrieved her three stars and then returned to Alara.
    " So you just got back from your contract?" Luna asked sitting down on one of the chairs in the training room, looking at Alara still waiting for an answer.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Shrugging Alara took another sip from her bottle. She watched closely as Movere saluted Luna, shaking her had at his antics. Luna wouldn't like that, but she saw the humour in the harmless nature of it. Smiling at Luna she nodded her agreement, happy to keep her sister company if that is all she needed.

Placing the wine down by her feet Alara whipped out one of her throwing knives, deftly using it to clean her nails. It was a bad habit she knew, but it was one she was yet to break. At the mention of her contract however Alara stiffened, her mood dropping. Her jaw clenched with irritation as she relived the job. "Yes. I couldn't get back sooner. Were you aware the information on the officer was outdated?" Alara pushed away from the wall before picking up her wine, joining her friend at the table. "In the end I had to seduce the whelp to follow me somewhere that didn't offer enough mead to floor even Ulfric himself." Twirling her throwing knife in her dainty fingers she continued, though a distressed frown marred her features. "It was not a satisfying kill. His eyes were glassy before my blade even left it's sheath." Looking to Luna she shrugged. Luna was one of the very few guild members she could freely talk around, knowing that the two had a mutual respect for one another. It wasn't often she felt equal to others. It was...refreshing.

Taking a larger gulp from her wine the assassin smiled softly. "So here I am, enjoying my wine while I dry off. Did I miss anything while I was away?"

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Kud-Ei had lurked in the water that rippled steadily, beside the crude wooden walkway, for half and hour now.
    The lengths she would go to to acquire a hit on her target.

Bubbles didn't even break the calm surface as her gills moved softly with every controlled breath from her aquatic lungs. The movements of her gently wading limbs were minimal and also caused no interruption to the placid water. The reaching, swaying tendrils of reeds brushed the rough pads of her clawed, bare feet, and schools of marsh fish swam around her body; welcoming the passive being into their watery realm with friendly swirls around her waiting form.
    Silvery bodies glinted in the little light that filtered through the heavy, bog fronds that formed a sun blocking canopy on the overland, yet her grey, dull body caught no sun, and remained almost invisible in the murky darkness of this almost alien world.
    All ths activity, hidden under the placid mirror of water; a one sided river where Kud-Ei coud see through but her target would be unable to decipher her almost static form through all the brownish liquid.

Footsteps sent miniature vibration through the water and Kud-Ei became more alert...and by alert, it s meant that she tensed, ready to strike swiftly and efficiently. The fish felt the minuscule waves of force before her and thus abandoned their welcoming dances and sped off into the furthest reaches of dark marshwater.
    He would be within range soon enough.

The Dark Elf, in all his rich finery, hardly painted the portrait of a murderous criminal on the run from the authorities, but yet, that is what he was. He had fled to Black Marsh in hopes of finding a more elusive way to Skyrim rather than the watched and guarded Pilgrims Pass. Guards would know his face there, guards would arrest him there....guards may even execute him there.
    But no, he had been smart, he had escaped into the territory of the Argonians and they were experts at getting past borders and legal boundaries....perhaps he could pass into Riften he thought, he would feel right at home there he thought..l.

What he didn't think of, was what burst from the water in a relatively quiet and splashless exit...
    It was all over for him, his hopes of escape, his hopes of the future, his hopes of death by old age...
    All over, in one swift movement.

Kud-Ei pushed herself with her strong muscles, out of the water and straight at the corrupt noble who barely had enough time to grunt or squeal in surprise. Before he knew it the argonian had encircled his waist and dove with him, cleanly, off the other side, as graceful as a dolphin leaping from the water to re-enter just as smoothly.

She swam with his flailing body to a certain depth where not even the slightest glimmer of light filtered through and rippled. Kud-Ei had dragged him to her realm, the realm of murk and water.
    Still, the Dunmer struggled and the argonian handled the suffocating man with a disturbing amount of calm.

Wrapping her arms around his chest and her legs around hs waist, she kept him limited in hs movements and clearly, was awaiting him to drown himself.
    These stupid men, mer and Khajiit, they were all the same. They didn't seem to grasp that shouting underwater did you no sort of good.
    As her target quickly found out.

He went as limp as a bonefish and flopped over; body exhausted and thoroughly spent. Water started to fill the lungs of the deceased and, when she was sure her job was done, she swam away with much indifference as the body sank to the depths, bloating, and providing a mighty meal for the carnivorous creatures that lurked in the dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She arrived back at the Morang Tong dwellings by the narrow, yet deep waterway that fed into the concealed interior, into a small pool in the deeper parts of the sanctum. She felt safer coming in here than the door as, if the base of ever under attack, the she would see it before they saw her.

Drying off and changing she relaxed next to the pool, sitting there, cross-legged, on the skirts of the gently lapping body of water. She felt that she didn't have to turn in her contract just yet, the Dunmer was dead...the money could wait until she needed it.

Her reverie was interrupted by Lyosha, another argonian that was part of this outfit. He offered her friendly words (however Kud-Ei noticed the slips of hs tongue) and food and she accepted the bread with a sharp-tooth smile.
    "Where have you been then?" She asked, mouth full of bread as she soon found herself to be ravenous, "Happy hunting?"

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    As Movere exited the room after receiving his pay, he began to pace up and down his quaters. He knew that the other guold members seemed to believe they were all equal but he himself truly thought himself beneath them. A peasant, a poor rat recruited from the brink of starvation. Killing had been his life for the past 16 years, he thought that he would of grown accustomed to it. Oh but how wrong he was. He stopped pacing and got on his knees. He pulled out his secret Amulet of Arkay, it wasn't accepted, sure..... But as long as the others did not know then it couldn't do any harm.

"O Arkay. Divine of life and death. I pray here for she who I have willingly slain today. May you grant her safe passage into Aetherius. And forgive me of the sin I have committed. Amen."

Movere pondered for a moment about what his life would be like if he wasn't poor. If maybe he had led a privileged rich life like that of Luna of whom he had always considered a rival, even though all assassins were meant to respect each other. He clenched his fists and screamed at seemingly no one "Oh if the others have suffered as I have suffered. All of them stuck-up arrogant people! They don't know the meaning of pain, they may claim to have suffered a wound in a fight but those heal. They don't know how lucky they are, especially the "esteemed daughter of the Grand Master"! None of them..... Know what a real wound is, what really hurts someone. But they wouldn't know. They haven't been...... what I've been through." By now he had calmed, his monetary raged subsided and he rubbed his watery eyes and his the pendant back under his collar.

Movere decided to practice his archery and so grabbed his bow and headed to the training room. He picked a dummy and fired away, making sure to make a show out of it before throwing four knives at once. A smug grin filled his face, hidden however by the veil and hood he wore. He pulled the hood down and the veil off his face revealing for one of the few times ever, his face to the other members. His handsome features shadowed with years of regret, but the cocky smile he currently wore overlooked that. Turning to the others he sneered and then collected his equipment before leaving. Pondering if they even took any notice.

He had spent far too much time trying to gain the respect of the others.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I have been at the house of a good Imperial friend of mine. We tried a bit of cooking...if you get what I mean. I just thought I'd come and see my good friend - you - before receiving my payment. I got that bread from a tavern along the way back here." Chil-Vei finished the food, and washed his hands in the pool. "And where have you been? How has your latest contract treated you?"

Lyosha stared into the pool. It rippled gently towards the edges, and the small bit of light coming from the torches made the water sparkle. The tiny waves made the dim light at the bottom of the pool dappled. He took off his boots and dipped his feet in to try and relax. The petals of the lilies he had picked, also on the way back, brushed against his chest, hidden away in the pocket inside his robes. Lyosha took them out and placed them on the surface of the pool and watched them drift, smiling.
    "Do you like them?"

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna listened carefully to Alara and when she heard that thwe contract was outdated Luna stared at Alara in shock and she couldn't believe what she was hearing. The contracts had never been wrong and they yhad always had the right info on them, but this had never happened while she had been there.
    " Wait so the contract was outdated? How can that be? My father... I mean the Guild Master, had checked it right before he gave the contract to you, so it can't of happened," Luna said definate that everything had been double checked before the contract was given.

Luna lay back in her chair and crossed her legs over and took out the one of her throwing stars and she aimed towards one of the dummies and hit it with great prosition.
    " Did you miss anything? Well not really except the Guild Master caught be and Elronf in bed together and he then threw me onto the floor and threw a knife next to Elrond, but yeah thats about it, oh and three assassins have been killed on contracts," Luna said walking over to the dummy and retrieving her star then she returned back to the seat and looked at Alara, waiting for some kind of reaction over what she had just said.

It was weird what was going on with contracts and the occassional death of a fellow blood sister or brother, it had never happened except from over the last few weeks, and it was getting worse as time went by. Luna was not meant to be telling anyone any of the information she just gave, but she trusted Alara and she was a good friend and even though Luna was one of the leaders, she still thought herself as equal with Alara and she never used her position against anyone. Except for the boys.

Why-So-Serious?

It's a revolution... I suppose.
    Oriton dragged his blood-stained katanas sluggishly along the floor as he entered the sanctuary, a solemn look spread across his face. This was how he always looked after he had completed a contract and no doubt many of the others had noticed that he was unusually sad every time he returned. However they also knew that he was good at what he did, very good. He hadn't planned to be good at what he did, it sickened him, but that was the way it was. He had finally caved and he couldn't stand these half-hearted meals that he had forced himself to endure since his curse had began. His feed was far more enjoyable when he sucked his victim dry.

With a sigh the young Imperial fell back into a small wooden chair and placed his katanas atop of the matching table in front of him. You're weak, he told himself, you have given into your cravings. Father would be ashamed. He pulled a cloth from the pouch on his waist and began to clean his swords, taking immense care with each. As the dry blood was gradually wiped away the word honour was visible once more along the side of each blade. Honour... there is nothing honourable about assassins. After a few minutes the swords were once again clean and they reflected a warm glow against the candle in the centre of the table. It reminded him of home for some odd reason. It was nice to know that he still had something to remember it by.

Oriton sat in silent contemplation, muling over what he had done little over an hour ago. A man, perhaps a year older than him at least, that had been his target. He had killed him quickly as always, a swift jab at the skull. The reason he had joined the Morag Tong was so that he could feed from men and women who would have been killed anyway, but he knew that it was still wrong. Many of them were innocent and the ones that were not had committed crimes that were so petty they were not worth a cell in the dungeons. Dungeons, Oriton suddenly thought, maybe that is were I shall feed in future, off of people who have committed acts worthy of death.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Movere decided to take his new contract immediately, taking it as an excuse to visit his family. He put his hood and the veil back up and as he exited the HQ he passed Oriton, looking rather sad as he did after all his contracts. He gave Oriton a respectful nod as he walked past and out into the sprawling city.

Movere strolled with a false confidence, just a warning shot to tell people to stand aside. He made his way down to the slums where his family lived and entered the small house. He saw that no one was in and left the money, all of it this time, on the table. With this money perhaps he could build his family to something greater. End his life in the Morag Tong and start anew. But enough of my fantasising. Let's get on with the contract that one of my late brothers messed up. So many dead..... Can't be right.

Picking up the pace now; Movere ran to the inn where his target was staying and entered. He walked up to the innkeeper and said "What room is Mr Sola staying in?" to which the innkeeper, completely oblivious to his obviously sinister demeanour said "He's upstairs in the third room along." So Movere walked calmly to his targets room and kicked the door down.

The room was dark, the lifeless body of his target on the floor stained in blood. Movere entered the room slowly, creeping up to the corpse of his target and searching the body. A small amount of gold, which he left, one knife stab in his neck. Suddenly he heard a muffled footstep. He swung around and raised his arm to block on instinct as a knife plunged into his arm. Movere stumbled backwards and was hit in the face, as he tried to take the knife out. He yanked out the knife but was immediately disarmed and kicked to the floor. Rolling over; he used his momentum to pick himself up, throwing punch after punch at his assailant. Finally he threw him of balance and used the time to pull an arrow from his quiver. The attacker charged at him but Movere anticipated this and threw a punch in his face, then spun around and stabbed him through the chest with the arrow (Darth Maul style:p).

He clutched at his wounded arm and sighed. This was no ordinary attacker, any baser a fighter would have been no match for him. No he thought They can't be back!. But as he inspected the body, he noticed the skin-tight leather armour. A colour combination of red and black, a hood to disguise his face and the unmistakable imprint of a Black Hand. The Dark Brotherhood.

Movere ran back to the HQ and pulled off the veil and his hood down and as he entered an obvious look of shock and worry was on his face, clutching his own wounded arm, blood dripping onto the floor.

Cadaver

Elrond walked into the training room staff in hand eager to discover the might of this new weapon in hand but he was startled when a throwing star found its mark. The accuracy was unmistakable this was the work of a master assassin Luna ! Elrond he was wherry upon his approach, Luna was unaware of Elronds presents and in the mood she was in he thought if he was to announce his entrance he would be met with a star to his head!

he drew his blade and pointed it a the back of Luna's head and whispered " got you" an surprised luna swung her blade nearly decapitating Elrond. Luna was very rarley caught of gaurd Elrond suspected that a different emotion was driving her he of course referred to the emotion rage.He replaced his dagger on his belt with the others and threw his cape to conceal them once again, all this was accompanied by a chuckle of delight.

As they walked not seeming to care what Luka would do Elrond explained that " another assassin has fallen we have work to do. my love " bound in blood these two lovers descend on there victim.

Why-So-Serious?

It's a revolution... I suppose.
    Oriton turned his head hearing footsteps entering the sanctuary. He was greeted by the sight of Movere clutching a wounded arm and spilling precious blood onto the floor. Immediately the Imperial stood to help him but as he did he found his eyes being pulled to the blood on the floor and the warm blood still seeping from his brothers wound. No, this is not the time! Reluctantly Oriton withdrew his gaze from the blood and ran to Movere's side.

"What happened?" He said said in his usual quiet voice as he aided the man to the seat that had previously been his. "You've only been gone a few minutes. You're better than this, how did someone get the drop on you?" Using the cloth that still lay over his katanas he began to dab at the wound and attempt to stop the flow of blood. "Hold your arm in the air, the blood supply will be cut from your wound."

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Alara levelled Luna with a hard look. "Well someone messed up somewhere because I lost five days just tracking the bastard. You know me Luna. You know that I don't make mistakes like this." Her accusation went unsaid but not unheard. Alara had never liked the guild master, something about him struck her as off and though she would never dismiss him in front of Luna, she still had reserves over whether she could trust him. She'd experienced first hand the betrayal of family, she refused to go through that anguish a second time.

Raising an eyebrow at Luna's tale from this morning, Alara simply scowled and leant back in her chair, her wine now neglected. Three blood brothers and sisters. Gone. A blank expression fell over Alara's face as she sank into her customary foul mood. The throwing knife she had been toying with was suddenly slammed into the wooden table out of silent anger, Alara sullenly crossing her arms, her eyes never looking away from the splintered wound her knife left in the wood. Her next words were quietly spoken, laced with a burning fury. "Whatever is going on here. We finish it." Looking up to her friend with cold anger in her eyes she grabbed the knife from the wood, sheathing it in her belt before standing up to grab her cloak and check to see if it had dried enough for her to place it by her bed. Still damp to the touch she looked for something to do, some way to express the burning rage she felt growing in her heart.

Oriton had just entered, the familiar look of sadness and regret colouring his features. He's not an assassin...not in his heart...not like us...me. Alara couldn't help but wonder why he remained here. There was something dark about the man but she was wary to encroach on his silence in order to discover what darkness lay behind those eyes. Before she could settle her mind on an activity to distract her however Movere stumbled in, blood dripping from his arm. Frowning she strode over, helping Oriton to sit the man down and examine his wounds. Alara silently removed the belt from her waist, quickly strapping it to the top of his arm as a makeshift tourniquet to stem the blood flow and hopefully keep him from bleeding out too much. Gently she pressed her hand to Movere's cheek, forcing him to look at her. "Don't move too much, I need you to focus on me, understood?" Her voice was quiet but forceful, demanding his attention. She hoped if she could keep him talking long enough someone could find a healing potion for the wound. "Movere, who did this to you? Oriton's right, you're good. Too good for this to be an accident." She felt her blood chill as she thought that Movere could have been lost like the others. She had never been particularly close to him, but he was part of this twisted family and she swore to look out for her brother and sisters in blood. Looking to Oriton she spoke in hushed tones. "Try to keep his attention, the last thing we want is for him to go into shock. I'll look for something to stop the bleeding as well as some clean bandages."

Walking to the table where her pack still lay from her contract she searched for her kit. Finding some clean cloth and a small phial of healing potion she had made prior to her leaving the sanctuary. Returning to Mover's side she poured the potion over the cloth before pushing his sleeve away. She winced as she looked at the knife wound. It was clean, the edges not jagged. She hoped he would heal without needing stitches of any kind. Taking his arm she carefully tied the bandage around his arm, making sure the cover it where the cloth was saturated with the healing tonic.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Movere grunted but did as asked of him, raising his arm. "The... The Dark Brotherhood. They were already there. Ambushed me from behind. I'll....... I'll give a full report later... Just.. Need some rest. And... Ummm... Thanks for your concern." He then stood up, his legs shaking slightly and feeling rather faint from blood loss. He stumbled to his quarters and onto his bed. Movere weakly pulled out his amulet of Arkay and prayed for forgiveness and then to Sithis honouring his fallen opponent. He then fell asleep.

(Sorry that this one is a bit short. Couldn't really think of much else I could post. My ext one will be much bigger though.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts