• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

xBadKarma

the Sloth Queen
WARNING: This story will contain explicit language and some violence!

< Contents >
  • Chapter One: The First Night ( You are Here )
  • Chapter Two: (Not Out ... Yet)
Blood.
It seemed the rivers of blood would not stop flowing.
The then white snow was now stained in a deep, horrible crimson.
I could not tell if this was a Nightmare ...
or pure, terrifying reality.

I sat there, unable to move and petrified of this mysterious figure standing in front of me.

"I will not kill you.
But I will kill everyone you love.
Everyday, until your last fluffing minutes alive, you will know true pain and suffering. You will know that the only people you love were killed by me."

And then, he turned to my little girl Maia.
Before my very own eyes, he killed her.
He killed my own flesh and blood, my beautiful daughter.
What did I do to deserve this pain?

I woke up in a pool of Maia's blood. Standing before me were two Ivarstead guards, looking over the murder scene.

"Miss Anastasia, I'm ... so sorry. Are you okay?" The guard asked me.

I stood up, trying to wipe away some of the remaining blood on my clothes. The guard shakes his head. "I'm sorry, Miss. Your daughter was murdered, but the murderer left no trace behind. Did you see his face?"

I did not see any of his face. I only saw his dark, menacing figure stand there.
I wish I saw his face. I wish I could have done something.
I wish my daughter was alive.

"No,

I did not see his face."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts