The Forsworn Conspiracy Bug

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JDizzleAUS

Hey, first post.

Anyway I've run into a pretty game-changing bug. After completing the quest in title I cannot remove the bounty on me in the Reach. I cannot submit to jail or bribe when one of the guards approaches me. The guard says I'm under arrest for conspiring against Makarth after I've completed it so I technically can't enter jail. After I say to submit to jail he walks away and moments later he approaches me again.

What this means: I can no longer complete quests related to Makarth and/or enter the city. This cannot be fixed and no matter when I enter it still happens. This has happened to many other people also.

(Xbox 360)

Deadricx

Try this console cheat, i hope it clears bounty -

Open console and type player.setcrimegold 0 or player.setcrimegold zero Good luck

beast32

Hey Im having the same problem how do i open my console to add the console cheat
Lvl 44
Completed all the guilds except college of winterhold
im a nord male
Destroyed Alduin
Speach 100
One handed 99
Sneak 90
pick pocketing 89

Jess

What if you're on the Xbox? I haven't seen any fixes for it yet because all oft them use console commands.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
if you on xbox or ps3 and it glitches/ bugs your flffed....have to reload to a previous save point and try again, sadly for me i have tried 9 time witha new character everytime, i take the wagon to markath only to find the person that is suppose to give me the letter to start the quest is dead, i watch the assassin kill the girl in market, and then some guy approaches me and just falls over dead, with out his letter I can't go further....this happens on 9 different play through all with in the first hour.

rlang290

i watch the assassin kill the girl in market, and then some guy approaches me and just falls over dead, with out his letter I can't go further....this happens on 9 different play through all with in the first hour.

Have you tried killing the assassin before he kills the woman? Just a thought.

Ron

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i watch the assassin kill the girl in market, and then some guy approaches me and just falls over dead, with out his letter I can't go further....this happens on 9 different play through all with in the first hour.

Have you tried killing the assassin before he kills the woman? Just a thought.

Ron
yes i have, and same thing happens, guy approaches me and just falls over dead, like wtf

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I feel fortunate to not have this bug with the quest, I always had a different problem but this is unrelated. As previously stated though, try using player.setcrimegold 0 or player.setcrimegold zero Hopefully that works and or worked for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts