The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Ultimate Hack v4.1 [100% Working] [Free Download]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
This site requires you to fill out a survey or take advantage of an offer in order to download. I am currently unable to certify if the file is legit (I'm not on a PC at the moment).

promkingg

This site requires you to fill out a survey or take advantage of an offer in order to download. I am currently unable to certify if the file is legit (I'm not on a PC at the moment).

File is 100% legit, when you are on your computer, download it and you will enjoy!!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Ugh it may be legit, but that survey deal is only fun if you like spam. Every one of those surveys puts you on a spam list.

brandon

yeah i dont need a hack to enjoy the game. and i dont fill out surveys or take advantage of some offer. it sounds kinda fishy to me. sorry bro but i dont think ill do that.

Stone

Retired Moderator
I'm 99.9% sure this isn't legit. People who use survery sites are always just looking for money, with no actual content.

I'm going to discuss this with Rayven.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
yeah i dont need a hack to enjoy the game. and i dont fill out surveys or take advantage of some offer. it sounds kinda fishy to me. sorry bro but i dont think ill do that.

Yea, but some people like to screw around by using hacks.

Also, you need to give a description of your hack. We don't know what to look forward to when we download it. Plus, those surveys have you downloading crap on your computer you don't want.

promkingg

I'm 99.9% sure this isn't legit. People who use survery sites are always just looking for money, with no actual content.

I'm going to discuss this with Rayven.

It is exclusive content and it's 100% legit. By now it was downloaded 493 times! Enjoy!! :)

promkingg

Can you host your file on a site that doesn't require some sort of offer-signup then?
This was the easiest way to upload it, but I'll try to do something later! I don't have time at the moment, but be patient I will try to do it! I don't think it's problem to do the survey because it was downloaded many times!!

brandon

Yea, but some people like to screw around by using hacks.
yeah but the wholething sounds kinda fishy. even the way he wrote the first post. and his replys. maybe if he went into detail other then saying its 100% legit i might look at it. but alot of people running scams on the internet start by saying take this survey and receive this awesome offer. so no dice

Stone

Retired Moderator
This was the easiest way to upload it, but I'll try to do something later! I don't have time at the moment, but be patient I will try to do it! I don't think it's problem to do the survey because it was downloaded many times!!
I can see that due to your eagerness for us to download it and the fact that you don't have time to upload it to another site, yet you have time to post on these forums replying to everyone that it's not legit. I'm going to take action.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to close this down for now, then. I really don't want our members taken advantage of. If your file is legit and you can find some other place to host it, we can open another thread.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
How is it downloaded almost 500 times and it was posted less than 30 minutes ago, not to mention exclusively to our forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts