• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drazker

Son of Sithis
The Dark Brotherhood
14wzxw3.jpg
As you step up to the Black Door, it's eerie, ghostly voice pierces the air and delivers it's question.​
"What is life's greatest illusion?"
Message me with the password and you will find yourself among the ranks of the Dark Brotherhood.​
Introduction
The Dark Brotherhood is a Skyrimforums clan dedicated to providing community for the members of our happy, dysfunctional family. Here, on this thread, you can share assassin tips, help new members of the Brotherhood with their quests, and even receive assassination orders from​
the Listener.​
The Five Tenets
  1. Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.​
  2. Never betray the Dark Brotherhood. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.​
  3. Never disobey a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.​
  4. Never steal from a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.​
  5. Never kill a Dark Brother or a Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis.​
Dark Brotherhood Hierarchy
Listener​
Speaker​
Silencer​
Executioner​
Saif​
Assassin​
Eliminator​
Slayer​
Murderer​
Members List
Drazker - Listener​