• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Hey Majir! still accepting CC's?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Just a question... What was the "Ah" meant to signify acknowledgement of?
    I don't know, I just tend to type, "Ah", when I'm typing something related to what my (or someone else's), last post was. Do you have a problem with it or something? I know I use it a lot, but I don't see how it was relevant to this thread or anything.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I have absolutely no problems with that! I didn't mean to sound like that, I was confused.
    Good, I'm glad we have that straightened out.:)

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    awesome, I'll get a CC up ASAP

Bambi

Here's my CC:

Basics
    Character name: Leona
    Alias: Fox
    Race: Imperial
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Martial Status: Single
    Affiliations: The Thieves Guild
    Health: Healthy, if not a little too thin
    Dialogue Colour: this

Appearance
    Height: 5”2’
    Weight: 88 lbs
    BMI: 16.2
    Build: Skinny, athletic.
    Skin: Pale
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown, quite long.
    Scars: Some on her body, none on her face.

Personality
    Outwardly, Leona is quite friendly and outgoing, though rather deceptive. She is motivated by self-interest and has very few morals, especially when she wants something from someone. She is not above murder, though she tries to avoid it. She loves a challenge but can be quite reckless when her emotions get to her. She’s a talented thief, but she is still quite young and can be foolish. She’s a strong believer in luck and chance and does not believe in fate.

Combat Prefs
    Leona prefers to stay in the shadows, though she is quite good with a sword. She carries a steel shortsword, a pair of daggers and wears leather armour.

Background
    Leona was born into a wealthy family, spending most of her childhood sheltered in the family estate. She was taught how a woman ought to behave and was given anything she wanted. Her father was a greedy man and wanted more, so he invested everything in a mine, hoping to find gold. The miners found nothing and so her father lost everything. The estate, along with all of the families possessions were sold to pay for the necessities and her family struggled to get by.

She hated her new life, missing the luxury she had when she was young. Anything she wanted, she had to steal, and this became more of an addiction than a habit as she grew up. She hated her father for his mistake and her relationship with the rest of her family deteriorated. She would argue with her father all the time, blaming everything that went wrong on him. He began to be progressively more violent towards her and after a heated argument, he struck her too hard with a shovel, knocking her unconscious and almost killing her. When she awoke, she ran away from home.

Leona lived on the streets, stealing to get by. Her skills as a thief improved drastically and she joined the thieves guild at 19. She thrived there, rising to the rank of Burglar. She earns a lot of money for the guild, though some of the members do not trust her, as she has been so successful in such a short period of time. She knows nothing of what became of her family, though she is rather curious.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Bambi, you're in and I'll edit you in the cast, nice CC.

What dialogue colour do you want?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    Well since the Shadows RP isnt gonna work out i think i will use the same character but edit it a little. are you ok with having a vampire assassin involved?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Could you post the CC here and then we'll see if he's not overpowered and fits the lore.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    General

Name: Incubus
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Nightblade/Necromancer
    Apparent age: Quarter century
    Birth Place: Mournhold, Morrowwind
    Laterality: Ambidextrous
    Sexuality: Prefers women and the occasional corpse and/or undead creature
    Marital Status: Single
    Afiliations: Dark Brotherhood, Spymaster
    Afflictions: Pure Blood Vampire
    Religion: Had minor dealings with Mehrunes Dagon and Molag Bol, but worships no Deadra
    Dialogue Colour: Orange, FF6600
    Bio:

Pre-vampire: Growing up in an orphanage in Mournhold over a century ago was very tough. The Deadra, especially Mehrunes Dagon and Boethiah, had a strong hold over everyone emotions and beliefs, which led to a huge amount of witch covens, walking undead and vicious creatures of the night. The streets were dark and dangerous at all hours through the day and night as the sky was either covered in ash from the Red Mountain or a raging black storm, summoned from the evil gods themselves. Elves generally live longer than man, but at this horrific point in history, most elves were dying from disease, crime or poverty at alarmingly young ages.

Incubus, even as a child, loved the turmoil and the revolting nature of the cities inhabitants. Even the small orphanage which he spent his first 10years of life were run by a trio of witches, who performed experiments on the children, usually resulting in disability or death. Even at a young age, Incubus had an exceptional grasp of illusion magic and used that secret skill to become the favourite among the kids and avoided most experiments and punishments.

A witch one day discovered under Incubus's bed a dead and semi decaying corpse of an orphan that had gone missing 3months prior. After delving into the mind of young Incubus, the witches learned of his sick tendencies towards necromancy and began to teach and preach their way of life.

On his 25th birthday, Incubus slaughtered his mentoring witches and the coven’s powerful vampire lord, and used them as a blood sacrifice to summon Molag Bol and bind him to the vampire. Molag Bol, sensing Incubus's bloodlust and chaotic nature granted the dunmer the vampires’ ancient and powerful blood.

Post Human: Incubus has studied and experimented with necromancy for centuries and has become a master illusionist and manipulator. He has worked and been dedicated to discovering a new form of permanent necromancy known as thralling. He has sub-contracted and trained with the dark brotherhood for many years as an assassin and has a large network of contacts through tamriel. Although he was not born into the brotherhood and does not worship Sithis and the Night Mother as much as some of the other assassins, he is still very well respected and somewhat feared by the other members of the underground community.

Role in DB: For many years Inbcubus sub-contracted to the Brotherhood, gennerally for high risk, low reward contracts. However due to his experience and extensive aquaintances throughout the underound world, Incubus began developing his network of spies all over Tamriel. With the fall of the Empire and the rise in power of the DB and Thieves Guild, the network also grew and became a rare and valuable asset. Incubus stopped doing assassinations for the Brotherhood and now works as thier Spymaster, controlling the network. The spy network is coded and some of the codes are:

Network: Known as The Flock
    Incubus: Spymaster or Vulture
    Arakazi (head of Cyrodil spy network): Hawk
    Balthius (head of Skyrim spy network): Eagle
    Generic Field Spy: Refered to as Birdies

In this RP, Arakazi is a frequently used npc. He is a 36yr old, average looking Imperial who is a master of disguise, illusion and espionage. 2nd only to Incubus. Trained by the Spymaster since he was 11, Arakazi will never speak under any form of torture and will gladly take his own life rather than risk Incubus or The Flock. Only the Hawk knows who the Spymaster is. Many of the Birdies are trained to undergo interrogation techniques and they are kept in the dark about the network operations and hierachy.

Personality

Good traits: Intelligent, determined, eloquent, open minded, calm
    Bad traits: Self-centred, arrogant, sadistic, necrophillic
    Likes: Self-improvement, social occasions, chaos, experiments, undead creatures
    Dislikes: Authority, lycans, lesser-minded creatures
    Fears: A world without human cattle.

Appearance

Height: 6'1
    Build: Well toned but not bulky
    Hair: Pure white, long, almost midway down his back
    Eyes: Red, glows when angry/hungry/fighting
    Skin: Very light grey/white
    Face: pointed chin and nose, dark shadows under eyes that contrasts with his fair skin

Gear: Hooded, black full body flowing robes with light but very durable armour under garments for day-day activities and assissinations
    Custom ebony armour for battle (similar to the vampires armour in Underworld:rise of the lycans)

Weapons: An ancient Akiviiri katana with an absorb magic enchantment

Skills: Illusion, Destruction (mainly fire), Conjuration, Alchemy, One-handed, Sneak, Speech, Excellent hand to hand combat

Fighting Style: Illusion magic to confuse and eliminate the weak minded enemies, than reanimation and destructive magic to destroy the rest. Naturally gifted at stealth kills. Loves to have one on one sword fights with worthy opponents.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Irishman, how long has Incubus been with the DB? Obviously, my character has been there all her life (24yrs). Depending on how long Incubus has been there, she'll know him differently. Has he been there all her life? Has he only been there for a few years?

EpicVakarian

Also, I might make a small change to my weapons. They'll be the same weapons, but wielded in a different way.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    Irishman, how long has Incubus been with the DB? Obviously, my character has been there all her life (24yrs). Depending on how long Incubus has been there, she'll know him differently. Has he been there all her life? Has he only been there for a few years?

up for discussion really. i had in mind that he was more of an on call hitman rather than a devoted assassin of the brotherhood. i was thinking at least the last the last 100years but if that clashes with your character than we can discuss. your chick has (from what gather) grown up in the one sanctuary and become a vital part of that team whereas Incubus has many associates and goes where the money and action is. your thoughts?

EpicVakarian

Okay, well how about this;
    Cammy knows Incubus, but not half so well as she knows her family. They are friendly when Incubus comes to the sanctuary in Cheydinhall, and know what each other are like, but they're not exactly best friends.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts