• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran looked up at Tsel and smiled. He gave her reasurance and as long as she had someone by her side she felt like there was a bigger chance of survival!

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Scares-The-Stars had long since left the hungry Ka Po'Tun man in the dining hall and returned to her own quarters when the shouting began. They had reached land! Finally the long journey wasn't fruitless! But we still have an even greater journey ahead of us...the brutish looking Tsaesci thought to herself as she threw on her heavy Shuqli armor and equipped herself with her fearsome two-handed battle-axe made from the same viciously strong metal.

The shoulders had begun to file out of the ship and orders to take a warehouse near the Nordic city of Solitude were being barked out in the cold Skyrim air. Stars was sure that most of the men, and the few women, here would be shivering under all their armor. Akavir was much more humid and heated than the barren lands they had crashed upon. The weather won't make this easy on our numbers...she thought to herself as she took a deep breath in to try and adjust her lungs to breathing the thinner air of this strange land.

In unison, the troops set out for the city of Solitude. Their breaths making plumes of pale clouds above their heads as they marched through the snow. Scares-The-Stars hoped that many wouldn't die from being unprepared for the weather, but she knew that this was the beginning of war. This was the beginning of the war that the people of her country had been planning since before she was born. This was the beginning of the end...but whose end was still in question in the further recesses of everyone's minds...

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    When the ship had gotten nearer to Skyrim, and the air thus became colder, Ook-In had scoured the ship for things to cover Didi-Ek in. And so, when they began the march to Solitude, Didi-Ek was barely visible through all the furs that she was wrapped in. She looked more like a short, walking furball mass than a Tang Mo. Ook-In, meanwhile, was wrapped up in only one thin pelt and was shivering a lot from the cold.

"Ook-In, I don't think I'm going to be able to sneak around and fight in all of this fur," Didi-Ek told him, speaking in the language of the Tang Mo, so that he would understand.

"Fighting will keep you warm. But now, there is no fighting, so the furs will keep you warm," Ook-In said, through chattering teeth.

"Would you like a few of these furs? You look cold," Didi-Ek said, observing how much he was shivering.

"I am f-fine," Ook-In told her.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran could feel the cool breeze against her fur. Ty-ran looked among her companions, a massive fluff ball supposidly a Tang Mo and another talking to her, there was a Tsaesci called Stars and of course their leader and Tsel who had promised to stand by her in battle. She watched as the shivering crowd of people made their way slowly off the ship. Ty-ran felt sick and her head began to spin. She thought it was partly to do with the cold and also the thought of people dying both in their ranks and in the enemies, but before she could stop herself she fell to the floor her head spinning round and round. Her eyes began to flutter and could feel them closing into nothingness.

After a while she awoke to see no one around her. She stood up and saw her fellow soldiers a distance away and she ran as fast as she could towards them not wanting to miss any action still wandering what had happened to her.

Assassin99

Tsel saw Ty-ran out of the corner of his eye rushing to the group, when she got close he stopped her running.
    "What happened, why weren't you here earlier?" Tsel asked

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran looked at Tsel a bit embarresingly " Well I kind of fainted back there for some reason, I think that it was the fact of warf or even the cold I just don't know!" Ty-ran said as she looked downa t the floor in discrase she was just embarresed that she had faionted at the thought of death and in a few days or even today she would eventually have to kill.

Assassin99

Tsel chuckled, "Well do not worry, here take these, they will help."
    Tsel gave Ty-ran 15 objects in the shape of my star.
    "Throw them at the enemy, they ignore a fair bit of armour."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran took the objects and looked at Tsel. Why was he doing this? They had only met a day befor now he was giving her objects that could save her life. Ty-ran looked away and muttered " Thanks" before walking away from him and then looking back at him and gave him a smile, but she wanted to be alone to think things over for a while without anyone, but doubting that she would get too much time to herself.

Assassin99

Realising she wanted to be alone, Tsel went to the front of the group, hoping to see how long to the ware-house, and when he got there he saw the Ka Po'tun he had met when this had begun.
    "Greetings my friend, how goes it?" Tsel asked, wondering what would become of them on the battle-field.

Skyrimosity

M'Kassh was admiring the frozen lands of the north. This was much different than the weather he was used to in Akavir and he wanted to enjoy it without the bloodstains of all the human's making the land reek of death. It was then the elderly Ka Po'Tun, elderly by age but not appearance, approached him. The man asked how goes it and M'Kassh was a little confused by such usage of words by another Ka Po'Tun. He thought for an answer before responding, "All is well in the world, is it not? We have safely landed, we are all alive, the main fleet and army have not encountered any hindrances as of yet. And we have not been attacked by any of the natives as of yet. I would say, as far as surprise attacks go, this one is progressing near perfectly. I am sorry my friend, excuse my rambling. I do not believe I even introduced myself as of yet." M'Kassh did a little bow toward the man, "My name is M'Kassh. And your name is?"

Assassin99

"The world is never truly right though is it, and do not get cocky before we have done this as any number of things can go wrong, the name I use is Tsel, now if you don't mind me asking, why did you bow to me" Tsel said the last part with a large grin, obviously finding the act of him bowing tremendously funny, while secretly wondering why he had rambled on so.

Skyrimosity

M'Kassh almost laughed at Tsel's response. He was not nearly as optimistic toward the future as M'Kassh, and M'Kassh certainly did not like that. Adjusting his armor once more, which was made from the very rugged creatures which roamed the Ka Po'Tun homeland obviously making for a sturdier yet less comfortable armor, he responded to the man. "Well Tsel, it is nice to meet you. As to the circumstance of my bowing to you, it is simply the way my tribe back in Ka Po'Tun educated me. They always said that when you introduce yourself to someone the first time, it is more proper to bow. Have I rambled on again? Do excuse me. My mother taught me to speak and well... she could talk until the trees wilted and the moons fell from the sky." M'Kassh looked at the passing trees, at the snow falling from the sky. The snow formed a white blanket on the tops of the trees which was, even though the cold was nearly unbearable, a beautiful sight to see.

Assassin99

"You were raised in a tribe huh, your lucky" Tsel said, the pain evident on his face as he remembered his parents, "I can barely remember my parents and what they were like, I only have figments of them in my mind, but not the full, it gets like that after hundreds of years not seeing them."
    After saying this a sob escaped from him, and tears started sliding freely down his cheeks.

Obscure.Ref.Girl

Carpe' Jugular
    (Occ: I have permission from Shew, and from the members of this RP to take over the role of Bruynzeel. I hope I can do him justice, and that my writing warrants their faith.)

Bruynzeel enjoys the early morning cold of a Skyrim spring. His breath sending little puffs of heated steamy clouds into the pre dawn morning. He awaits the approach of the expeditionary forces and also for the next appearance of the ever persistent and nameless argonian.

Then as if on cue, the argonian appears this time Bruynzeel approaches the hapless thief. And stops him by speaking. "Sira, I would have a word with you. You seem determined to enter that warehouse." The argonian jumps in surprise thinking he has been caught by the guard he pulls a dagger and turns to his accuser. "Y,You are not the guard.. What is it your business what I am trying to do?" Bruynzeel shows his hands as empty to relax the argonian. "I wish to help."

The argonian seems surprised again, but replies slowly and unconvinced. "Why?" Bruynzeel laughs a chuckling purring laugh. "I want in that same warehouse, But I have friends that are coming and together we can divide the spoils. You having first pick of course." The argonian wary and cautious says "And if your friends disagree with that arraignment?" Bruynzeel knows for a fact that there will not need to be any worry the argonian will be just as dead as the guards. "Then I will give you my share, fully." The argonians eyes widen but he extends a hand. "Deal! My name is..." But Bruynzeel stops him "No names. We will not need them." The argonian thinks about it and nods "I agree, sorry I feel like a hatchling almost giving away my secrets in the heat of promised treasure."

Snow of a late spring storm started to fall the large fluffy flakes coating the ground and the docks. Bruynzeel takes the time to outline a plan to the argonian knowing that the poor thief would only serve as a distraction for a brief time.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran saw the group ahead of her as she trailed behind snow falling on her brown fur which was now turning white. She looked up at the sky to find snowflakes blocking the full view. Ty-ran had been anctious since the beginning, but it started to dawn on her that she signed up for a war and a war she was going to get. She began to kick lage piles of snow to pass the time till she heard murmering from behind, just slight, but loud enough for her to hear.

She began to get worried and drew her sword just incase and very slowly began to catch up with the group. "Was I being watched?" Ty-ran thought to herself before joining the ranks of the others feeling the cold air beginning to give her goose bumps on her skin beneath the layer of fur that covered her body. Ty-ran decided to make conversation to try and forget wht had happened and she saw Star who had been on the journey since the beginning and rarely speaking to her if at all. She gave Star a little smile and said " My names Ty-ran how about yours?"

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Scares-The-Stars looked down at the young girl. She looked as if she had been crying recently because her face was flushed, but that could have been because of the cold wind on her face.

" My names Ty-ran how about yours?" The young girl sounded so innocent, like she didn't belong in this war or even on the ship they had just departed from. In her eyes there was so much paranoia and hurt it almost hurt Stars to look upon the girl. Almost.

"My name is Scares-The-Stars, young one. What are you doing on this journey being as young as you are?" She asked without smiling, her voice gruff and to the point as usual. She was considerably larger than the girl that called herself Ty-ran, but Stars didn't seem to mind the difference. She didn't hold her strength or brutish appearance over other females usually unless they tried to defy her. It was just men that she felt the need to upstage, but the reasoning as to why would best be saved as a story for another day. Today they marched along the ridges and the paths together, as a dysfunctional family of sorts. It would be best for them to be cordial with one another.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    "Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"You just asked me that, Honored One."

"I'm booooored, Ook-In. When are we going to fight something? When are we going to get there?!" Didi-Ek's voice was muffled underneath all the fur, but she sounded exasperated.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps you should ask someone."

Didi-Ek looked around as she marched. She tugged on the nearest person's hand. "Hey, hey! Are we almost to this Solitude place yet?"

Ook-In stood just behind her, standing at his full height and just generally looking as intimidating as possible.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran walked alongside Scares the Stars trying to think of an answer to her question not wanting to sound too childish and more mature. She just couldn't think of an answer which annoyed her greatly she just didn't want to sound like she was just here for a journey and not for the actual invasion to kill people. Ty-ran finally came up with something to say " I'm here to kill and destroy are enemies and steal everything they have to offer!" Ty-ran said lyingly to Stars not being able to tell if Stars knew she was lying.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Scares-The-Stars looked down the bridge of her nose at the young girl as she feigned strength in her voice.

"I'm here to kill and destroy are enemies and steal everything they have to offer!" Stars chuckled and shook her head.

"You, young girl, are a very bad liar." She paused for a moment and focused on her breathing as they marched along.

"You are also very stupid for being here when you are so young and inexperienced." She frowned a little before adding, "I just hope you don't cost anyone their life with your inexperience." She looked back down at the girl after all her blunt comments and worried a little that she had scared the girl before reminding herself that she was to be the least of the girl's fears.

"You should know that if I scare you then you'll have Oblivion trying to fight in this war."

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Ty-ran looked at Stars wandering why she was being so hard on her and was shocked by her comments. " Well I may be a bad liar, but I am strong willed and you will not undermind me!" Ty-ran hissed once again showing her devilish teeth as she had done to Tsel. " And i'm not stupid as I can fend for myself and you just think your brilliant because your older than me and your all tall and pombus and you no what, I am here for a reason!" Ty-ran began to choke up as she was saying the last part. " I'm here because... my family... are dead and I have to look after my brothers alone with no support! Do you know how that feels to always be worried to leave them? I am here for them and my ancestors and I want to help my dying village thats why I'm here, not to kill, but to help my friends and brothers!" Ty-ran was now in tears and couldn't face to look at Stars.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts