OOC < That Damned Arrow >'s character: Kohn Dale

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Name: Kohl Dale(his original name when he was known, in part, in High Rock was Orthington Ramon).
    Race: Breton(werewolf).
    Factions? Companions. He has thief-like moments, but he's not part of the Thieves Guild.
    Appearance: Black facial hair; he has a trimmed beard and cropped hair. His skin is a light Breton tint and his eyebrows are slightly flat. His face is lined with many scars, which raise various stares and questions which he hesitates long to answer. He has dark maroon-red warpaint on the left side of his face near his eye that looks like a maze in the shape of a dagger. He is lightly muscled, and his eyes are a light grey.
    Class: Nightblade-Paladin(works in the dark, but also good in swordsmanship and has a likiness for either light or heavy armour).
    History: He escaped from a 19-year "lockdown" at his family mansion - property of the House of Ramon - by disguising himself as one of the servants. In such a dress and finally out in the real world, where bloody politics reign in High Rock between various Houses, he learns of a whispered plan to wipe out his family House, permanently. He goes to talk to the Lord - Staurborne - of the enemy house in an attempt to learn more in secret, but he is forced out and later has the Dark Brotherhood set on his heels. Thus, he flees from High Rock to Cyrodiil, where he makes a living for himself and learns that him learning about the 'plan' was actually part of the real plan, so that his family name would slowly fall apart. He's then forced to flee again, this time to Skyrim, to escape the assassin that's tracking him, as the only person who knows of the real plan ... and the only one who still carries the name of Ramon. When he had went to Cyrodiil, he had changed his name from "Orthington Ramon" to Kohl Dale to protect his identity and therefore, in part, his life. He's relaxed ever since he's came to Skyrim, though, and found another desirable life as a sellsword and part-time-thief(that doesn't steal from people who can't afford it). However, he doesn't know that the assassin - a Dunmer woman - is still on his trail.
    Personality: He believes that there are 'grey areas' between 'good' and 'bad' - everything, to him, isn't just black and white. He has a sweet voice and a wary, timid temper. He only kills if he's given an acceptable reason to - bandits and the undead are different, however. For the rest of your personality, you'll understand it in the RP.
    Apparel: Usually a smooth, thick leather armour with metal plates lining important parts; this makes it so that it doesn't jingle much, although it is not the best idea for unbearably cold weather, obviously. He often wears an amulet of Kynareth underneath the armour.
    Weaponry: At distances, he will use either a steel crossbow or a beautiful oaken bow whose ends are doubled so that it looks like it was made from the first dwarves(it wasn't, he just found it in a Dwarven ruin on one of his first adventures to clear out an area of bandits inhabiting the area). Up-close-and-personal, he uses a short, thick, and always-kept-sharp sword(look up the Skyrim mod 'Loners Sword' and you'll see what I mean. I love the sheath!).
    Other: He doesn't run flatfooted, but instead runs mainly on the front balls on his feet as to not attract attention and as a way to run faster; therefore, one of his names is 'Dancer', especially having to do with the fact that he seems to 'dance around' while swordfighting, using his body - and luck - to it's greatest advantage. However, this also rends him more prone to being knocked over while in motion. He's obviously anti-DB. Anyone who's been in Cyrodiil or High Rock may recognize his name, or any form of truth of his story from either DB agents who spread it around or people he used to trust more than others. People who may also take an opportunity for gold to betray him ...

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Name: Idris. Her last name is unknown ... for now.
    Race: Wood-Elf/Bosmer.
    Appearance: Just ... see for yourself: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060857236/screenshots/undefined.
    Factions: Companions, College of Winterhold, likelihood to also join Dawnguard.
    Class: From this website, she's a heavy-armored hunter, preferring hard leather to loose thin armors - an archer, skilled in the arts of bow and arrow. A natural warrior, too, especially with her personality.
    History: "I hate telling stories. It’s just like boasting. Fine: I was born and raised in Valenwood, where the Thalmor marched in two days after my 5th birthday and burned our tree-homes to the ground to rest at the feet of the ancient oaks in ashes. My mother was killed in the attack, and ever since my father has been incredibly caring of me. He taught me to be mindful of my tongue and even more of my arm. He’s the one who taught me how to fight, how to stretch my mind, how to view the world like a hunter. He was actually a werewolf, to be honest, but people in Valenwood aren’t exactly hostile to werewolves; in fact, instead of being considered a curse, it’s considered more like a blessing. I never was changed, though. I decided to immigrate to Skyrim when I turned 26; I had heard about the Companions, and Skyrim sounded like a new adventure to me. However, when I crossed the border I was attacked by Forsworn, and blacked out. When I woke up, they gave me two options: swear to become a Forsworn, or to die by their hands in denial. I felt like my adventures weren't to be ended just yet, so I agreed to become one of them. It has been enticing and exciting. Lately, a madman showed up. My kin told me not to lay a finger on him, but the man's demeanor made me want to cry out and slice his head off. He stayed for a long time, and I was sent out often as a scout because they believe that people are after him. They never told me why, and I could never find out. But now, a small group have appeared. Perhaps they have the answers I seek.."
    Personality: “Loyal, if not nosy about getting the truth from people. It’s not hard in the least, usually, to tell that they’re lying to you or holding something back. I find challenges respectful and exciting. Bloodshed for me is just another challenge to step over and towards. Blood will always be shed, and it will not always be mine falling on the ground but instead those who fail at the challenge; for life is a hunt, and those who step into the hunting forests must be ready for great battles, and only those who survive are those who are strong enough to be called warriors; otherwise, they are weak, cowardly, and deserve a slow death so that Sovngarde will see that they are not worthy. I’m very patient, care not for criticism’s bite, but am a little slow when shown to more personal situations; people’s minds are like paper - thin and harder to pierce than it is to tear. I am not usually arrogant, but I am very attentive and active-minded about my experience and my arm.”
    Apparel type: Heavy - "I prefer hard leathers that stay a sword rather than let me rant around in light armor. The real truth, though? Light armor is ugly."
    Usual garb: She does not wear Forsworn armor in the beginning. The Forsworn had decided that, as a scout, it'd be best for her to keep her original clothes. She wears this armor ... but since you only see it on a male character, this is the only screenshot I have at the moment that shows what it looks like on her(very colonial). Here is is. She wears arched black boots with dark blue shimmery buckles, Greek-styled gauntlets, and usually no head garb.
    Weapon most often used and type: A spectral bow. It's not summoned, and is solid, however. She dubbed it "Salmar" - In her language, 'sal' means 'moon' and 'mar' means 'stone'. So, combined, it means 'Moonstone'. She called it that due to it's blue-white color/aura and it's visual texture. Here it is. The arrows, however, are conjured. Salmar is unique but not enchanted, despite it's appearance, which derives from 'woodland magic' and 'the will of Kyne.'
    #2 weapon and type: An elven short-sword enchanted with a shock enchantment. She's not great at enchanting, however, so it's enchantment isn't really working at the moment.
    What she's like in battle: "Quick, agile, and aggressive. They can’t catch me, they can’t get me, and they won’t win if I keep them down." She believes in 'strength in numbers' ... as long as the numbers are distracting the prey and not getting in the way of her aim.
    Heaviest skills: Restoration, archery, heavy armor, one-handed, and lockpicking(in line from heaviest to lightest).
    Family: We'll get to that later. Dum dum dum ... ;)
    Goals: Become a werewolf. Hunt dragons. Become part of the Dawnguard if bored. And kill that grinning maniac!
    Other: We shall see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts